Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,423 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Create A Free & Awesome Blog In 1 Minute With Your Smartphone - NO CODING - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Free & Awesome Blog In 1 Minute With Your Smartphone - NO CODING (369 Views)

5 Days Online E-commerce Training(no Coding) / How To Write Awesome Blog Posts? / 6 Reasons Why Shopping Online Is Awesome And Why You Should Do It Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Free & Awesome Blog In 1 Minute With Your Smartphone - NO CODING by dontro(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Planning to pay someone to create a blog for you? Save the money

Some who wanted to explore the moneymaking opportunities in blogging have not launched this business Idea because they don't have the money to pay a web developer to build a blog for them.

But, wait! I agree that paying a professional developer to build a blog for you isn't bad, however, must you wait until you have the huge sum? If you insist on paying a developer, you can hire me. Else, read on...

Also, did you know that Nigeria's richest blogger, LindaIkeji (A.K.A Nigeria's Queen of Bloggers) is using a FREE blogging platform? Indeed, if whether FREE or PAID is what determines how successful a blog becomes then many Nigerian bloggers will be earnings millions per month more than Linda.

Well... enough of all those stories, let's create a 100% FREE blog that looks better than Linda Ikeji's blog in 1 minute

What you'll need for creating the blog?

1. Gmail email
2. Smartphone that can browse the Internet

This is a STEP-BY-STEP tutorial that has picture guides in every step to make it extremely simple, easy and comprehensive.

I've already created the tutorial with all the images and, I am not going to repeat that here. Also, I get traffic when you access this awesome tutorial on my blog.

See a step by step guide on how to create a 100% free blog here: http://www.dontro.com/create-100-free-blog-smartphone-practical-guide-online-business/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Advertising Should I Do? / About The Price Of The Common Imported Fishes In This Lagos State You Need To Kn / How To Do Business With No Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.