Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 (3025 Views)

Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rorachy:
They even dashed you 4.3 in 100L cos you are a fresher, watch as it reduces the higher you go.

Most of my coursemates that had high Gpa in 100L are struggling to keep 3.5 now we are almost done with school.
I bet you it won't decrease rather increase....I also know about all this your saying but as it is now this are amongst the many things I will emmensely work on it.... I know as one is going higher, the pressure,work and other stuffs are also increasing which will retard one acardemically but all this I will face them squarelly by God grace...pls its not dashed, I work for it and I know how hard I got that, also I believe am meant for for something beter than this...........

2 Likes

Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by kennyjam: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wizklynd23:
I bet you it won't decrease rather increase....I also know about all this your saying but as it is now this are amongst the many things I will emmensely work on it.... I know as one is going higher, the pressure,work and other stuffs are also increasing which will retard one acardemically but all this I will face them squarelly by God grace...pls its not dashed, I work for it and I know how hard I got that, also I believe am meant for for something beter than this...........

yeah..... By God's grace you'll make it.
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2017
kennyjam:

yeah..... By God's grace you'll make it.
Amen dear.....
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by kennyjam: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Amen dear.....

Amen!!!
Happy Sunday!

Visit tgis thread on Nairaland and go through all the advice. I am there too. notify me if you want more inspiring thread and i will send you the links.

www.nairaland.com/3360699/those-intends-make-first-class
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by kennyjam: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Here is some one's testimony from one of the threads. you can visit it.

Adesam01:
I want to encourage everyone reading this to be positive and work harder.

My first GPA was 3.33 but graduated with 4.56 - Civil Engineering.

Your CGPA can increase steadily irrespective of how low it was at the beginning; also your CGPA shouldn't reduce.

With absolute help of God coupled with diligence and hard work, you will get to the top. Avoid unnecessary distractions, despite the fact that I was a key Exco in my fellowship for 3 sessions, I still made it up the ladder.

Peace be unto my readers.
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Joiceee(f): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wizklynd23:
It's true bro, am all working on that... Ma course is a nice one and I believe after graduation certainly I will have something doing, the First class am after is going to be an additional advantage to me, believe me I know am ganna make it cos I know am capable .... Am working currently all round to make sure things go smoothly for me.........Thank you.
over confidence...............that z what make people fail
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Joiceee:
over confidence...............that z what make people fail
Yez its true, I will all work on it
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
kennyjam:

Amen!!!
Happy Sunday!

Visit tgis thread on Nairaland and go through all the advice. I am there too. notify me if you want more inspiring thread and i will send you the links.

www.nairaland.com/3360699/those-intends-make-first-class
Thank u somuch....i really appreciate
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
kennyjam:

Thank u so much.... Certainly I will be following such threads to get helpful tips
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by Wizklynd23(m): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
kennyjam:

Thank u somuch, I really appreciate.... Certainly I will be following such threads to be getting helpful tips
Re: Help Pls!!! Not That Happy, Got GPA=4.37 by kennyjam: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
We thank God! Okay!

Wizklynd23:
Thank u somuch, I really appreciate.... Certainly I will be following such threads to be getting helpful tips

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good News!!! ASUU Strike: ASUU Receives Licence To Run Pension Scheme / Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation / Danger Signs To Watch Out For When Using A Gas Cylinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.