Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) (1107 Views)

Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / How Sex Almost Made Me Lose My Woman To Another Man/thing / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) by TohKunBoh: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
She isn't really my girlfriend, should I say crush or friend or something..

She's someone I adore alot back then in school but I never spoke to her about it because I'm not a comfortable person when it comes to girls matter,I choose money over girls,,,I'm either scared or shy,but yeah I dont do boys you can try me by bringing your girl to me, she might not even go back to you,so do not try this.

Okay she walked up to me one day at my crib asking for an iPhone 6 charger saying "I forgot it in my cousin's house and I was like I dont use an iPhone maybe if she needs an Android charger she can drop by,and she smiled and left..

Since then she started greeting me because we were never on talking terms until that " boro boro day",she then visited me on that fateful day and didn't even knock on the door and she just came into my house,I was on boxers and my six packs were clear and shinning because I just had my bath,and I was looking fresh and fly,it was a coincidence that day,it seemed like I prepared for her arrival but I never knew she would even drop by..

She saw me and was like "wow" I never knew you were this hot,I smiled we were just talking then I stood up to give her a five alive drink and we got talking more and more.

So after a while she took my new Itel P51 and was taking pictures with it,I was almost angry because we roll in a "no light zone" so she was just wasting my battery for her own pleasure but I wasn't angry because my battery is strong.

At a point she started disturbing me with music like "work work by rihanna" sad I got tired and pissed because I only listen to music when I want to read or work, not when a girl is with me,I should be hitting her at that moment not her hitting my phone and distracting me

So she slept for a while on my couch and I was just there playing Enemy Strike on another couch,and I think the BED BUG bit her on her lap,she wore a bumpshot you know and it was easy to get bitten,she said "ouch" she checked out for the stuff and couldn't find a thing and she returned to her former position..

I wanst even bothered or moved a bit,her thing just wasn't my business at that moment,My business was to win that game!!

And then they bit her for the second time and she caught them and saw them and screamed,was so surprised I asked what happened, she said bedbugs,I was even surprised like how does this sisi know bedbug,I asked her if she brought it to my house jokingly and she got angry and pushed me away and left

That was how I lost her sad Please oh,how can I kill the bed bug in my house, their infestation is getting too much and unbearable..My whole house is in trouble!

I was almost asking her out self and now I can't!!Please EPP oh,and I feel she has anger issues sef,small play she don vex!
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) by DarkMagic(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
I dey come OP

Make I laff small grin

1 Like

Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) by xynerise: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
You should have bribed the bedbugs
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) by kennybelle: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol. Wage war against the embarrassing bugs. Never leave bedbugs unattended to, else they'll attend to your guests
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) by DaniDani(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
lol. More like your village people following you. Tosyntoomuch, come and see village people in action.
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) by Learnstuffs: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bedbug invasion��
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
bedbug ke?
na military baracks u dey stay grin?
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
Those bedbugs, eleyi gidi gan, you cannot wish them on your enemy. To successfully rid of them, you have to use like a mixture of 2 different brands of undiluted sniper and otapiapia. Mix in a bottle and don't dilute, spray on chairs, beds especially the corners of under the bed,mattresses especially where the seam that holds them together, upholstery, all holes in the walls very important, window sills, all wood especially where there are cracks, travelling bags, cupboards,spray inside a big dustbin nylon and wrap all books inside. Carry all your clothes outside, wash and rinse them in hot water. Go out.

Repeat this every 3 months for a year and anytime you see a bedbug. With time they will go.

Make sure you observe hygiene and you house is not cluttered with stuff. Bedbug business ia serius business. They were a menance when i was in hostel. Of one person brings it, the whole campus will be infested even classrooms with foam cushions and offices of lecturers
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) by yanabasee(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bed bugs??... that shitt still exist
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) by TohKunBoh: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2017
You people,I have used everything on them o,and they are just stupid... Can it ever go away?
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) by TohKunBoh: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Y'all shocked
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Just throw the bed away bro.

PS:is the camera from your P51 clear enough or what?
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) by RetroBull8(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mtcheew
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) by adajoe555: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
lwkm...

grin. eya sorry op the solution to your problem is on the way

(1) (Reply)

When You Realise Your Wife Have No Vagina hole / What Is The Medical Explanation For This Ladies Problem Or Is It Dirt / Read Full Biography & Net Worth Of Lagos Big Boy ‘hushpuppi’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.