Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Lil Wayne Feat Eminem "drop The World" Is Hot - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Wayne Feat Eminem "drop The World" Is Hot (1189 Views)

Meaning Of The "Mirror" Music Video By Lil Wayne (feat. Bruno Mars). / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne Feat Eminem "drop The World" Is Hot by mayor007(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2010
This is a monumental hip hop track. Both MCs seize the opportunity to flex. Wayne holds his own but he needed two verses to do it. Eminem manages to steal the spotlight with just one verse. The song starts off slowly with icy synths pacing Weezy's sing-rapping, but things finally pick up when the chorus hits, as Wayne yells, " bitch i ma pick the world up and am gonna drop it on ur fuckin head" over a bed of nu-metallic guitars and keys sraight outta TI's Paper Trail. Eminem's contribution stands out as the clear highlight with his furious verse.
Re: Lil Wayne Feat Eminem "drop The World" Is Hot by shotster50(m): 2:05am On Feb 10, 2010
Eminem completly OWNED that song.
Re: Lil Wayne Feat Eminem "drop The World" Is Hot by baslone: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
Big ups to dem both! Nice track!
Re: Lil Wayne Feat Eminem "drop The World" Is Hot by marocguy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2010
I need dis song. Where can i get it?
Re: Lil Wayne Feat Eminem "drop The World" Is Hot by shilling(f): 2:09am On Feb 15, 2010
Awesome song, Lil Wayne was good, but Eminem killed it, that was really amazing.
Re: Lil Wayne Feat Eminem "drop The World" Is Hot by gaskinachi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2010
marocguy:

I need dis song. Where can i get it?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JW3MTEEF
Re: Lil Wayne Feat Eminem "drop The World" Is Hot by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2010
The song is a really simple one. Really love the melody. Tight.
Re: Lil Wayne Feat Eminem "drop The World" Is Hot by obinna5000(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2010
"So I pick the world up and I’ma drop it on your f***kin' head"
Re: Lil Wayne Feat Eminem "drop The World" Is Hot by Vuitton(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2010
Hmmmm. . . Limewiring wink

(1) (Reply)

Who is more pompous between Davido And Wizkid / Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland / A Nairalander In Need Of Piano Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.