Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,343 members, 7,836,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) (41106 Views)

IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" / Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by maj007(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
Must you guys produce fake of everything?

Even fake Judaism!!!!!!!

Ibos and Fake Products are like ........ (Where is Zuma now?).
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hope they broke some glasses. Without it, wedding ain't complete
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by kingsleysmile99: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
i wish them.the most important thing is not how you wed or where u wedded but they should love each other

1 Like

Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by Olivebranches(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

i don't know who is osus but i am replying you because you mentioned igbo, the original religious practice in igboland was Judaism before Christian missionaries came

Thank you. Pls how can I lay my hands on that book? Pls

2 Likes

Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by Olivebranches(m): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
maj007:
Must you guys produce fake of everything?

Even fake Judaism!!!!!!!

Ibos and Fake Products are like ........ (Where is Zuma now?).

We have freedom of religion in the constitution. Anybody can decide to follow any religion, that doesn't make the person fake.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by KemjikaEme: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

i don't know who is osus but i am replying you because you mentioned igbo, the original religious practice in igboland was Judaism before Christian missionaries came
Eventhough i'm Igbo and hate to counter you but truth must be told.
Igbo people and civilization is older than any Judaic religion.
Igbos are just who they are.
It's ok if the current generation of Igbos desire to switch religion but we must stop attaching the origin of our civilization to the Middle East.
I'm a Proud Igbo not a jew!
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
NobleAngell:
The second statement is a lie from the pit of hell. There are, few tho.
we don't have Muslims who are igbo....anyone who is a Muslim and go about parading himself as an igbo fellow is fooling his/herself

2 Likes

Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Eventhough i'm Igbo and hate to counter you but truth must be told.
Igbo people and civilization is older than any Judaic religion.
Igbos are just who they are.
It's ok if the current generation of Igbos desire to switch religion but we must stop attaching the origin of our civilization to the Middle East.
I'm a Proud Igbo not a jew!
then you don't know anything about Igbo.... Maybe one of all these "my papa say I be igbo"

2 Likes

Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by KemjikaEme: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Leonbonapart:
then you don't know anything about Igbo.... Maybe one of all these "my papa say I be igbo"
Igbos are not Jews,period!
Associating Igbos with Jews is a result of poor research and assumptions of colonialist that invaded Igboland.
Igbo people are off shoots of a Proto Niger group and have common ancestors with the rest of Southern Nigerian ethnic groups.
I'm aware that people that have been persecuted like the Igbos are quick to associate themselves with Jews. It's common all over the world.
Blacks/Africans/Igbos predate Jews!

1 Like

Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Igbos are not Jews,period!
Associating Igbos with Jews is a result of poor research and assumptions of colonialist that invaded Igboland.
Igbo people are off shoots of a Proto Niger group and have common ancestors with the rest of Southern Nigerian ethnic groups.
I'm aware that people that have been persecuted like the Igbos are quick to associate themselves to Jews. It's common all over the world.
Blacks/Africans/Igbos predate Jews!

you don't know the ancestral trace of the Igbo peole that's why...

2 Likes

Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by Carlmax(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Where did you get this from please.. I need the source.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by maj007(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by maj007(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Olivebranches:

We have freedom of religion in the constitution. Anybody can decide to follow any religion, that doesn't make the person fake.

I agree with you on the Freedom of Religion likewise the freedom to deceive oneself.

Sudden surge in the practice of Judaism in Iboland nowadays is nothing but imitation of the practice of your new found "Saviour".

So people should feel free to deceived themselves.
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
Baddest69:
This people is making this BIAFRA something more irritating... So to be a biafran you must be a judiast??

Nawaooo

How is that ur business

2 Likes

Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Bros abeg where did u get these kind of notes n texts from. the British archives? pls I need loads of them, in fact I need all of them to understand exactly who the igbos were before the coming of the white man.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by Paskilo75: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

pls where did you get this text from? I am interested.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by Mujtahida: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Once Judaism becomes part of our religions in this country we are done for. Today we have small peace, once Judaism becomes entrenched it would be total chaos. Go and read about Judaism my people, study, research ooo, abeg una.
https://www.henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html

Henry Makow is a Jew before I begin hear dust. Also read Brother Nathaniel Kapner an ethnic Jew who renounced Judaism and embraced Christianity at realjewnews.com.

If anyone is interested just mention me and I'd put out books and websites to read, download books written by Jews and White Christians.
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mujtahida:
[s]Once Judaism becomes part of our religions in this country we are done for. Today we have small peace, once Judaism becomes entrenched it would be total chaos. Go and read about Judaism my people, study, research ooo, abeg una.
https://www.henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html

Henry Makow is a Jew before I begin hear dust. Also read Brother Nathaniel Kapner an ethnic Jew who renounced Judaism and embraced Christianity at realjewnews.com.

If anyone is interested just mention me and I'd put out books and websites to read, download books written by Jews and White Christians. [/s]

oga what u r talking about is ZIONISM.

ZIONISM is totally different from JUDAISM.

get your facts correct.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by Mujtahida: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
nwaanambra1:

oga what u r talking about is ZIONISM.

ZIONISM is totally different from JUDAISM.

get your facts correct.
Cool down. Is Christianity and Catholicism different? Or Islam and Sufism different? Don't you know that religions are like an ocean with many tributaries? I know it's not going to be easy to absorb this thing but just know that Judaism, Zionism, Bolshevism, Communism, dialectical materialsm, Marxism, kabbalism are in their true essence the same. Been studying this subject for close to a decade now so if you want to get into a real debate then let's take a go at it. If you think I am just being flippant when I posted what you ignorantly and childishly cancelled then you are badly mistaken.

So answer these questions: What is the central text of Judaism, the Torah or the Talmud.
How does Judaism regard Jesus Christ, Mary, Christians and the gentiles generally?
How does Judaism regard Satan or the devil in contrast to Christianity?
Answer this surface questions and then I'd know your depth before we go forward. Cheers
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mujtahida:

Cool down. I know it's not going to be easy to absorb this thing but just know that Judaism, Zionism, Bolshevism, Communism, dialectical materialsm, Marxism, kabbalism are in their true essence the same. Been studying this subject for close to a decade now so if you want to get into a real debate then let's take a go at it.

So answer this questions: What is the central text of Judaism, the Torah or the Talmud.
How does Judaism regard Jesus Christ, Mary and the gentiles?
Answer this surface questions and then I'd know your depth before we go forward. Cheers

oga

torah and Talmud are the base foundation of Christianity, Islam and Judaism - having these books and taking them as your primary source of spiritual guidance doesn't make you a Zionist.

Zionism is a Jewish cult that believes in total control of world powers strictly by Zionist Jews - that's why they do all it takes to be in top positions of power worldwide so as to control world governments!

stop mixing up Zionism and Judaism.

almost all Jews and even some none Jews practice Judaism but not all Jews practice nor accept Zionism!

my advice to you - stop spending so much time on conspiracy sites - they will get you confused and demented.

this is my final response to you thanks and do have a nice day.
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by Mujtahida: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
nwaanambra1:

oga

torah and Talmud are the base foundation of Christianity, Islam and Judaism - having these books and taking them as your primary source of spiritual guidance doesn't make you a Zionist.

Zionism is a Jewish cult that believes in total control of world powers strictly by Zionist Jews - that's why they do all it takes to be in top positions of power worldwide so as to control world governments!

stop mixing up Zionism and Judaism.

almost all Jews and even some none Jews practice Judaism but not all Jews practice nor accept Zionism!

my advice to you - stop spending so much time on conspiracy sites - they will get you confused and demented.

this is my final response to you thanks and do have a nice day.
Don't run just yet na, answer the other questions. Let me educate you because I know you are under very deep misconceptions and I understand where it's coming from. Still I understand if you want to run away cos if you not strong you can't bear to swallow the red pill I want to give you or follow me down the rabbit hole I want to take you.

Where did the Zionist pick up the idea of world domination from? Is it not the from the Torah and from the Talmud (wherein Gentiles are regarded as goyim - cattle)
First the Talmud is not the foundation of Christianity. Absolute misconception. The Talmud is the most egregious and toxic religious text ever written. The Torah as per the old testament is part of the Bible and was copied in the Koran yes but definitely not the Talmud is not a foundation for Christianity for so many reasons one of which is that the christian Bible had already been compiled and Christianity well established before the Talmud was compiled - the Jerusalem Talmud was compiled in Galilee in 400 CE (AD if you like) and the Babylonian Talmud was written at the academy in Pumbeditta in 500 CE. So how does it become a foundation of Christianity? Obviously you are either ignorant or confused.

If you read the Talmud you will lose your faith if care is not taken. Oya go and download and read this books by Jewish and Christian authors and get yourself educated:
Jewish religion and it's influence today by Elizabeth Dilling (a strong Christian woman. Google is your friend)
Judaism strange gods by Michael Hoffman(a Catholic)
Blood Passovers by Ariel Toaff(son of the former chief rabbi of Rome)
Jewish History, Jewish religion by Isreal Shahak(A Jewish chemistry professor and historian)

These are just a few books I'd recommend for you to download and read before you people get yourself involved in what you know nothing about.

Don't just talk for talking sake. Go and study, do your research before you talk. I don't talk from uninformed background or just yarn conjectures or spin stories. I write from well researched perspectives. You can disagree with me but let your arguments have historical and intellectual basis. Cheers
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by Baddest69(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Poor you, you can't even read and understand. Please, can you point to any part of the write up where they mentioned Biafra, or you're just obsessed with the name? Nawa for youoo

bros take your frustrated life to your fellow nincompoop.I have more reasonable things doing than arguing with a dummy FYI I'm a full blooded igbo boy
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=Baddest69 post=58919545][/quote]
Shut up, you son of a thousand father! Who gave you mouth to talk? Don't you know you're a slave and a bast****? Instead of you to accept and apologize for your stupiidity, you're here opening that nonsense you called mouth.
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by rossyc(f): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Judaism.. hmmmm
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by marv1: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
RisingSun1:
Judaism is spreading in east like wide fire thanks to Nnamdi KANU

We need to go back to the religion of our fore father Eri

Here is what many don't know

The Fulanis are not afraid of the softhearted Christians
But they are dead fearful of Judaism because Jews believe in eye for an eye.

No time to turn the other chick for u to be slapped the second time

Eye for an eye indeed. So when KANU was groving another woman in hotel, his wife too can grove another man. Shikena.
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by RisingSun1: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
marv1:

Eye for an eye indeed. So when KANU was groving another woman in hotel, his wife too can grove another man. Shikena.

Afonja may Thunder fall on u

2 Likes

Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by Nov6(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
ebosie11:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/bride-and-groom-wed-in-jewish-way-in.html?m=1

i cant see the IPBO abi IPBO so called President anywhere.....

Is he not a jewish man
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by OLORIPAPA: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Another brain washed
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by divineRx(f): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
this wedding looks very local and out of fashion... see d man face sef.....

1 Like

Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nnamdi Kalu is really working!! undecided
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by marv1: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
RisingSun1:
Afonja may Thunder fall on u
Flat head are you the God of thunder.. Igbos always doing what they know best. If you know the people that commands thunder struck you will never utter that statement. By the time you see me and the repercussions of what you have said, we shall see who thunder has struck.
Re: Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos) by RisingSun1: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
marv1:

Flat head are you the God of thunder.. Igbos always doing what they know best. If you know the people that commands thunder struck you will never utter that statement. By the time you see me and the repercussions of what you have said, we shall see who thunder has struck.
"" By the time you see me and the repercussions of what you have said "" Hahahaha

Skull miner! Do I sound like a coward to you to be intimidated. Pls how can I see the repercussion of what I said?

May thunder and lightening fall on u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Attacks Her Husband's Bride During Her Wedding / Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). / Oyinbo Man Shows His Dancing Skill As He Weds A Pretty African Lady(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.