Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

See How To Get More Facebook Like On A Post Using HTML Code Trick - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See How To Get More Facebook Like On A Post Using HTML Code Trick (412 Views)

1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code / How To Put Ads Within Blog Post On Home Page And Other Post Using Blogger.. / How To Easily Edit Blogger HTML Code On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How To Get More Facebook Like On A Post Using HTML Code Trick by Kayscitech: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Getting more likes on Facebook can be very easy for some people and might not be easy for others. The reason is this;some have more that 1000k friends on Facebook and thus they have a better chance of getting more like on their posts.

This is a simple trick and can be uses edit anything you want to change,the only disadvantage of this method is that it is not permanent but however you can screenshot it before the time elapses so.
You can then share the screenshot on Facebook now here we go;

Requirements

[I]Laptop/Desktop : it can also be done on smartphones but it will require another step and tool to use
Internet connection
An active Facebook account
[/I]
http://www.kayscitech.com.ng/2017/07/how-to-get-more-likes-on-facebook-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Get All This For A Token / Best Web Hosting In Nigeria For Just $1.99 (LIMITED OFFER) / Make Your Online Business Successful With This Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.