Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? (1855 Views)

Broke-guys And Student. 5 Things To Do On Vals Day Without Going Into Debt. / Wife Fight Girlfriend Over Husband On Vals Day / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by dbigrod(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
will u get down with him/her on vals day?
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by maximized(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2010
Maybe but I am going to be well guarded to avoid the below scenario!

Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2010
maximized:

At this point the man starts saying things like "its not mine, I know you been messing about with other guys, yes how did you learn all of that?' Im sure a lot of babies will be conceived that night grin grin And many men will be doing a runner 2months after grin grin
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2010
maximized:

lol good one grin
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by noblegas2(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2010
D funny thang is, i still dont know d relevance or importance of valentine, 2 me, its just gonna be anoda day considering ma location, lol
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by maximized(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2010
noble_gas1:

D funny thang is, i still dont know d relevance or importance of valentine, 2 me, its just gonna be anoda day considering ma location, lol

Different strokes for different folks I guess. There is nothing wrong with celebrating Val with your BF or GF but try and be responsible about it, especially now that this age group have a misconception of what Val is all about. E.g., Ebonyeyes pointed out on how a lot of females get pregnant and their male counterparts on their heels and some uninformed Virgins loosing their virginity unduly under the notion of expressing how much they love their partner and all that. But if we can think rightly and celebrate it for what it really is, then there won´t be any problems at all.
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by DakANGEL(f): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2010
We've bn used to dat and Val day wont make a difference bt we wl visit interesting places and then relax at dusk.
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2010
relax at dusk with a DAKANGEL and you myt neva wake up again!
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by snowdrops(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

At this point the man starts saying things like "its not mine, I know you been messing about with other guys, yes how did you learn all of that?' Im sure a lot of babies will be conceived that night grin grin And many men will be doing a runner 2months after grin grin
Are you talking from personal experience?
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by kkkossy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2010
noble_gas1:

well 4 me i think it's gona be anoda day when guys will rush 2 patronize condom sellers.lol
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by DakANGEL(f): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
adolfe bad:

relax at dusk with a DAKANGEL and you myt neva wake up again!
because of u
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
Me?
Light can't mix wiv DAKness
and good can't mix wiv BAD!
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
snowdrops:

Are you talking from personal experience?
Now why would I want to put my private business on a public forum?wink
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by snowdrops(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Now why would I want to put my private business on a public forum?wink
Because we are all anonymous dear
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by kokonets(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hi Ebony wats good?
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by daduke2k(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2010
Neva mind . He s kiddin
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2010
snowdrops:

Because we are all anonymous dear
Well thats an argument but still, I wouldnt do that most people in here have computer memories and will use personal info against people and I want to prevent that smiley

kokonets:

Hi Ebony wats good?

Im doing great, how are you?
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by kokonets(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2010
Im fine culd ave been berra lol
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
Couldnt it just? Life is a drag I tell ya smiley
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by kokonets(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2010
Yea, it could lol so u luff Usher?
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2010
Yes I luff him so much grin grin kiss kiss Beautiful man
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by kokonets(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hmm dats cool so how did 2day really go?
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
Like you said, could have been better grin
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by kokonets(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2010
Lol seems u like repeatin my ans rite
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2010
Not really, just saying it as it really is grin
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by ayettymama(f): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2010
maximized:

LWKMD!!!!!

well im single

and luvin it luvin it!!!

so NO there will be no nookie for me

probably for a veeeeeeeeery long tyme!!!
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by kokonets(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
Ok i hear u so wats ur loc?
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2010
Country whr the presido is AWOL!!! grin grin grin
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by kokonets(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
Lol 9ice one u gat me there im curious wish i culd c ur pic
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by ebila(m): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2010
ayettymama:

LWKMD!!!!!

well im single

and luvin it luvin it!!!

so NO there will be no nookie for me

probably for a veeeeeeeeery long tyme!!!
Y na?Lovin' bein single?It sound rather strange! undecided
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by ayettymama(f): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
^^ aint nuttin strange abt it mehn!!
Re: Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
Adult monkeys ain't s'posed to be single!

Lol
yetunde abeg i jus dey play

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate Kissing Her / Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here / Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.