Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) (10991 Views)

rooster Is Waiting For That Sweet Ass To Bounce On / Why Marriages Are Not That Sweet After Wedding These Days / Is Sex Really That Sweet (guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2017
pweetiedee:

Seun allowed people to view it before deleting it. When he was already satisfied with the views.

you are aware as pple judged me wrongly for hiring a young female and condemned the act. I rather do it alone cos I was beginning to see the truth in their comments.
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Hey Mr seun, do you think it was toddlers viewing the thread or what? Unlock that thread before I descend on you... angry

6 Likes

Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Dollarship(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2017
hoygift:
let's look for a way to reduce the sentence cus he made our night not asking me how I knew have u seen him online? That's the normal bot ban
buh I checked his last seen nah 1am yesterday nah maybe he is not yet online
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by shinarlaura(f): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Sambusiness:
Me don download the images sharp sharp becus i know say them go delete am

Lol.. sharp guy
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by hoygift(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2017
Dollarship:
buh I checked his last seen nah 1am yesterday nah maybe he is not yet online
an Op to such post would have been the first to wake up and post on the forum check it out
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by JustSynergy(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Sambusiness:
na the part two i download sha. Just drop your email
Pls send it to me. amaclabssolver@gmail.com
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by pweetiedee(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
you are aware as pple judged me wrongly for hiring a young female and condemned the act. I rather do it alone cos I was beginning to see the truth in their comments.

You did nothing wrong. You can just hire a male help next time.
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by pweetiedee(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2017
Mathematical:

Hypocrisy at the highest order.. When the mods don satisfy emselves with the sultry images..dem con delete..

Nice work.. Hope the op never receive life time ban

Don't mind them. why didn't they remove when he uploaded the first image.

they got the screenshots and deleted the thread. Blacks and hypocrisy are like 5&6

3 Likes

Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by pweetiedee(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2017
elkon:
embarassed what! who remove it. . seun y u com remove it hmm hmmm nd we all know how much you like something like that ooo. keep dt pretence to your sef .. thank god I took some screenshot... lol

share more
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2017
My prayers were answered. Thanks be to God.
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Victornezzar: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2017
dat useless thread
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by TeamLeader(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2017
Sambusiness:

Abeg send for me too dnextdiamond@gmail.com
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2017
Sambusiness:
mhisterdreezy@gmail.com
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Divay22:
Lemme goan tell the op to real upload it back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
so u watch dat film lastnight grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2017
pweetiedee:

You did nothing wrong. You can just hire a male help next time.
you really won't understand if I explain something to you on why I can't hire a guy...but thanks all the same dear smiley
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by jelil01: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2017
Sambusiness:
jelilsumaila@gmail.com
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by hoygift(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
you really won't understand if I explain something to you on why I can't hire a guy...but thanks all the same dear smiley
how do u see that comic up there
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Divay22(f): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2017
lefulefu:

so u watch dat film lastnight grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol....
My mum was just walking about trying to get a view of what i was so engrossed in it,that i didn't eat on time...
I watch o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2017
hoygift:
how do u see that comic up there
its crazy Mann...but don't want to read it cos black hammer go disgrace me for work.

where'd you get em?
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2017
Divay22:

Lol....
My mum was just walking about trying to get a view of what i was so engrossed in it,that i didn't eat on time...
I watch o cheesy cheesy cheesy
.... grin grin grin grin

Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2017
Sambusiness:
aidelagbon@gmail.com
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2017
Dammmmmmmm!!!!!!

Fvcking missed the thread yday........was too tired to log on to nl

can someone give me some fvcking highlights
Cc hoygift Divay22 lefulefu etc

Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Divay22(f): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Dammmmmmmm!!!!!!

I follow you cry my brother, you really missed...
Lefulefu can explain more smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Divay22(f): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Dammmmmmmm!!!!!!

I follow you cry my brother, you really missed...
Lefulefu can explain more smiley
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Dollarship(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
I see another comic up there better no let ban catch u lol interesting Sha

The boy dey Nack him mother jesu aye mi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by indodon(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
is the thread really gone?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by lmm4real: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sambusiness:
Lmm4real@gmail.com
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Dollarship(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
See how Dem dey drop email Kai u wan check jamb result? grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by Invisibleojay(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Let me drop my own too
honourablevirus@gmail.com
Re: Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) by pweetiedee(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

hmm, okay now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Boobies Appreciation Thread / Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) / Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.