Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

This Lady Needs Your Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Lady Needs Your Advise (2023 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) / Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Needs Your Advise by tee83: 6:54am On Jul 28, 2017
She needs your advices

Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by ochobaba(m): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2017
My aunt paid for her bride price,heaven didn't fall, same way my crush tonto dikeh did but the act of threatened is what I can decipher
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2017
He's just angry...
Probably because ur pple milked him dry with the list they gave him which most men consider as irrelevant & inconsiderate: some traditional wedding list is like a humanitarian project to poverty stricken pple in solamia....

Just cool him down and handle the matter with love....
Men don't dream much about big weddings, he doesn't want to spend much anymore further so he has decided to say 50/50 becos he knows once you agree to that you won't over make demands to have the wedding of the century since u have to pay half of wateva u demand.

#really, all na recession problem...if a man has over flowing cash..all this won't really be an issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by madridguy(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Dump him and get another man. That is sign of unseriousness.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by Josephjnr(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2017
When you give any unnecessarily list for what we call "WOMAN" I will throw it at you and say Bleep you,Bleep your family, Bleep the woman, Bleep the list.
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 28, 2017
He's a selfish man.
...and now she's preggers. If not...

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by Kondomatic(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2017
And how will she get it?
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2017
smh
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by Oyindidi(f): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2017
The man is a stingy man.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by Peachess(f): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2017
The guy is only behaving this way cos you're pregnant. Most pregnant ladies are desperate and some guys tend to take advantage of them. You can split the bills if you don't want to be a single mum.
I'll split the bill if get married, I can't be bought...
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by austine4real(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Peachess:
The guy is only behaving this way cos you're pregnant. Most pregnant ladies are desperate and some guys tend to take advantage of them. You can split the bills if you don't want to be a single mum.

Hppy brthday to u

Llnp
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lol your guy is not a good strategist at all.

Even if you have to pay outta d bride price, this isn't d way he should go about it. If he was just looking in wonder, you would have done something by urself
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by praise1705(f): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
would you rather be bought and paid for or support the man you would spend the rest of your life with?

choose wisely
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Peachess:

Came across your profile from an old post only to discover it was your birthday. Happy birthday Peachess.
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by hepzystev(f): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
This dude is a stingy and a selfish person. babe u can't marry DAT dude...at least not yet!!...u have to trash out that threat part first of all...wat is the meaning of DAT nonsense why will he threaten u like he is doing u a favour marrying you.

Babe tell him if he doesn't want to go ahead with the wedding, Fine!! wat is the meaning of that....

I don't really think u should marry this dude ooo...someone DAT have never bought u a gift even on ur birthday...ha! Haba!!

thing is, you can give without loving but u can't love with *giving* so its safe to say DAT guy dont really loves he is just concerned abt the preggy.

on the 50/50 stuff, DAT also depend on ur tribe...for some tribe the wife/family plan 80% of the wedding or so....I stand to be corrected tho

but sis this dude is a red flag

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by Came: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
This one na serious red flag.Be ready to carry all the responsibilities in the family if you eventually marry him... I sure say you don dey notice the guy character way no good,still you wan marry am.I sure say the guy too don notice say you dey desperate to marry... You showed him that you are miss capable at the beginning of the relationship. Other belles way you been get wetin you do am? You better use your head now way you never enter..... Hmmmmmm!!!!

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by Abiagirl777(f): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
what nonsense,but aunty your pregnancy spoilt the matter.but you are going to be in in a long thing seriously because you are going to be treated as a bought n paid for commodity. All these mbano,Mbaise Umuahia communities that use their ladies as ransom Obidogo!!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by thorpido(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
This generation.................f#cking first instead of ironing out character and responsibilities.
Well as it stands,source for money and make the contribution.When you marry him,you will need to agree on how to manage finances and bills in the house.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by carammel(f): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
One of the disadvantages of making unnecesary lists.
If op were to be fron my place,her fiance would even be the one begging to marry her sharpsharp because no one would put him under stress of getting stuffs he can't afford at that stage.
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by Peachess(f): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Reiyvinn:

Came across your profile from an old post only to discover it was your birthday. Happy birthday Peachess.
Thanks
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by Peachess(f): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
austine4real:

Hppy brthday to u

Llnp
Thanks
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by austine4real(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Peachess:

Thanks
Where is my cake?
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by Peachess(f): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2017
austine4real:

Where is my cake?
You should have taken a piece from the cake nairaland placed on my profile na, they've finished o. Lol
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2017
That man is selfish else he would have just asked you to support him. Being your big day if the money is there you can even do more than that 50/50.

Expect to see more than this after marrage. Mark my words you will be asked to handle most of the bills in the house including the children

#talkingfromexperience.

Be wise and use your brain.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by NaturesOwn(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
madridguy:
will you replace the man?why on earth will a man be given quotation cos of marriage?that was how ma neybor said she must collect 2m n a brand new car before anyman marry her daughter.i said to ma self the girl will end up on olx
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by NaturesOwn(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
carammel:
One of the disadvantages of making unnecesary lists.
If op were to be fron my place,her fiance would even be the one begging to marry her sharpsharp because no one would put him under stress of getting stuffs he can't afford at that stage.
that's what i'm talking about
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by madridguy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
And you think the guy is right to be threatening the lady if she fails to come up with her own sum?

NaturesOwn:
will you replace the man?why on earth will a man be given quotation cos of marriage?that was how ma neybor said she must collect 2m n a brand new car before anyman marry her daughter.i said to ma self the girl will end up on olx
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by NaturesOwn(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
madridguy:
And you think the guy is right to be threatening the lady if she fails to come up with her own sum?

the threat part is what I dnt conform with,but if I were the man,i'll take a loan and clear the quotation and also make it clear to dem that none of her family member shud come close to ma gate
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by EfemenaXY: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
What I'd like to know is this:

What exactly was on that wedding list?
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by babythug(f): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please hold back on marrying him! The attitude he's putting up as per sharing wedding expenses is wrong and shows there's something fundamentally wrong with his orientation.

You don't even have to say the relationship is over! Just say something in the lines of lets formalise things after baby is here to buy you some time!

Forget the presumed embarrassment you think you'll face! You will only be the subject of gossip for a short while!

Rethink and pray intensely about this Union my dear!
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by adebayo3449(m): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2017
I only noticed selfishness
Re: This Lady Needs Your Advise by ikemesit4477: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2017
madridguy:
with pregnancy? I think that will be difficult!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Wife Betrayed Me / X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter / What I Experienced Today At My Friend's Shop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.