Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter (2021 Views)

See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter / Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge / Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Prospertochu(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2022
My x wife left with our daughter leaving behind our sons they are triplets of 2 years and I have been sending her 5k every 2 weeks for her upkeep but she is now demanding 5k a week instead of two weeks knowing fully well that my salary is 55k and I am catering for our sons and my mother. I have told her I don't have enough to give her if she want more money she should come to collect the boys and I will be sending 25k which she declined. It is not like she is lacking foods in her mother house she is a landlady but she still want more money from me. She texted me saying If I don't send 5k by tommorow she will come and drop the twin and I have told her to go ahead. I will not send any money I don't mind her dropping her she is my child I will take care of the same way as her brothers. I am waiting for tommorow to come and see if she will drop her for real. I want to know if 5k every two weeks is too small for one child of 2 years ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Desperados(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2022
Bro to be sincere, 5k nor reach anytin for 2 year old

but,
the main koko of the matter na if the X wife dey really dey use the money tak care of the baby girl
Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Fmghewzy(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2022
Although 5k is a bit small (with Nigeria's present economy)

Is your wife not working ?

If you wife works she should be able to add to that money as the kid belongs to both of you, she shouldn't place all the burden on you .
Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by emmanuelbrown26: 6:51pm On May 05, 2022
baba na heavy load u carry ohhhhh. Well, i no say na yoruba big nyash u go carry. d koko bi say 5k small small for this our obodo nigeria. abi na water d baby go dey drink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Ulunne777(f): 7:00pm On May 05, 2022
You and this your 55k every time.

We are tired biko

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by rooftops: 7:37pm On May 05, 2022
Let's just imagine your two years old child eats 200 meal three times daily (not sure in this economy), that is 600 daily multiply that by 14 days, which gives us 8400.
That means you are 3400 short. So she has some points.

4 Likes

Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by DontBullshitMe: 10:32pm On May 05, 2022
Nah every time you and your wife dey get wahala. angry

2 Likes

Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Dollywood(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2022
55k? You're a legend bro. That woman ain't know your worth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Nobody: 2:29am On May 06, 2022
Dollywood:
55k? You're a legend bro. That woman ain't know your worth.

Legend you say! He wasn't even supposed to marry on a 55k/month salary talkless of having triplets.
Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by ibechris(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2022
Prospertochu:
My x wife left with our daughter leaving behind our sons they are triplets of 2 years and I have been sending her 5k every 2 weeks for her upkeep but she is now demanding 5k a week instead of two weeks knowing fully well that my salary is 55k and I am catering for our sons and my mother. I have told her I don't have enough to give her if she want more money she should come to collect the boys and I will be sending 25k which she declined. It is not like she is lacking foods in her mother house she is a landlady but she still want more money from me. She texted me saying If I don't send 5k by tommorow she will come and drop the twin and I have told her to go ahead. I will not send any money I don't mind her dropping her she is my child I will take care of the same way as her brothers. I am waiting for tommorow to come and see if she will drop her for real. I want to know if 5k every two weeks is too small for one child of 2 years ?

What caused the problem between both of u.
Don't u think u guys are too young to be separated with these combination of children. What must have led to this?

Think about the children and their future. To be candid with u brother,5k no go any where at all. I have a 1year and 5months old son. Whose consumption varies.

If I have my way with u,I would have married that lady due to the children and their future.

1 Like

Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Asholami: 8:15am On May 06, 2022
rooftops:
Let's just imagine your two years old child eats 200 meal three times daily (not sure in this economy), that is 600 daily multiply that by 14 days, which gives us 8400.
That means you are 3400 short. So she has some points.
Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Prospertochu(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2022
ibechris:

What caused the problem between both of u.
Don't u think u guys are too young to be separated with these combination of children. What must have led to this?

Think about the children and their future. To be candid with u brother,5k no go any where at all. I have a 1year and 5months old son. Whose consumption varies.

If I have my way with u,I would have married that lady due to the children and their future.

We were married (low-key traditional marriage) she left because she wasn't satisfied with the money I was giving her , I use to give her 40k out of my 55k salary but still wasn't satisfied and stated starving my mother. If you go through my profile you will see that I have three more threads about this same topics.
Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Ok12345(f): 9:37am On May 06, 2022
But una dey fertile ooo
Chai
Triplets n twins cheesy
Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Karleb(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2022
10k in a month is small sha. Try add more money and let her know the kid is her child too. She should take care of her.
Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Prospertochu(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2022
Ok12345:
But una dey fertile ooo
Chai
Triplets n twins cheesy

I have triplets and not twins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Prospertochu(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2022
Karleb:
10k in a month is small sha. Try add more money and let her know the kid is her child too. She should take care of her.

The reason why I am giving her that amount is because she is staying with her mother who is a landlady and she is doesn't lack any foods. But I have 3 mouths to feed with 35k monthly which is not sufficient but we are managing. I don't have enough to add.

2 Likes

Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Mariangeles(f): 11:54am On May 06, 2022
Prospertochu:

We were married (low-key traditional marriage) she left because she wasn't satisfied with the money I was giving her , I use to give her 40k out of my 55k salary but still wasn't satisfied and stated starving my mother. If you go through my profile you will see that I have three more threads about this same topics.

How long do you plan to stay with that 55k paying job?
Does your wife not plan to do anything to support the family?
See! Your children are fast growing, and the expenses will inevitably increase.
As it is, the 55k is hard enough to manage, how much more when your children grow older.
You have to do something to change your situation.
Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Karleb(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2022
Prospertochu:

The reason why I am giving her that amount is because she is staying with her mother who is a landlady and she is doesn't lack any foods. But I have 3 mouths to feed with 35k monthly which is not sufficient but we are managing. I don't have enough to add.

Bros, I go still blame you sha.

But this your wife, she get work?
Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Prospertochu(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

How long do you plan to stay with that 55k paying job?
Does your wife not plan to do anything to support the family?
See! Your children are fast growing, and the expenses will inevitably increase.
As it is, the 55k is hard enough to manage, how much more when your children grow older.
You have to do something to change your situation.

My dear u are talking like u don't live in this country and u don't know how the economy is hard nawa ooo. If things are easier for you thank God but do not blame me because it's not my fault the country is hard and am not going to do money ritual to change the situation. am trusting God he is the one who blessed me with triplets and I know he have greater plan for me. For now let me be happy with what I have for now. No situation is permanent

1 Like

Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Prospertochu(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2022
Karleb:

Bros, I go still blame you sha.

But this your wife, she get work?

She doesn't work
Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Karleb(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2022
Prospertochu:

She doesn't work

That's the problem.

I go forgive you for impregnating girl when you no too get money.

But it's unacceptable that you married a jobless woman. Na there you take Bleep up totally.

Try to find a better job if possible.
Tell your wife to get a job. Unless she's disabled, I don't understand why a grown up wouldn't work.
Try to get your siblings to be involved in your mother's care.

1 Like

Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Prospertochu(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2022
Karleb:

That's the problem.

I go forgive you for impregnating girl when you no too get money.

But it's unacceptable that you married a jobless woman. Na there you take Bleep up totally.

Try to find a better job if possible.
Tell your wife to get a job. Unless she's disabled, I don't understand why a grown up wouldn't work.
Try to get your siblings to be involved in your mother's care.

When we were together she refused to work because she wanted her own business and I didn't have any money to open it for her. Now that we are separated she is no longer my wife it's up to her to decided on what's best for her life. I only have one younger sis she is a house help and still in school.
Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by garriAndsugar: 12:26pm On May 06, 2022
Prospertochu:

My dear u are talking like u don't live in this country and u don't know how the economy is hard nawa ooo. If things are easier for you thank God but do not blame me because it's not my fault the country is hard and am not going to do money ritual to change the situation. am trusting God he is the one who blessed me with triplets and I know he have greater plan for me. For now let me be happy with what I have for now. No situation is permanent
May God see you through..
Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Mariangeles(f): 12:33pm On May 06, 2022
Prospertochu:

What I'm trying to make you understand is, aside trusting God, make moves. You and your wife.
Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by garriAndsugar: 12:50pm On May 06, 2022
For how long have you been earning 55k monthly?? I don't think you should be comfortable with it
Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Evolutionism: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ulunne777:

We are tired biko

grin grin grin

That's a junior staff weekly allowance for just Feeding in a multinational firm.
Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by theamazonguru(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Skyview01:

Legend you say! He wasn't even supposed to marry on a 55k/month salary talkless of having triplets.

Hmmnnnnn.
The truth of the matter is that, this life no balance.

I got married on a salary of 50k.
As soon as I got married it was increased to 60k by my "magnanimous boss" lol. Who said, now that you are married you need more to take care of her.

It was really not easy to say the truth, I always made sure I dropped feeding money of like 25-30k. This was 13 years ago.

Then I would use part of the remaining money to pay my tithe, for transportation, extended family issue and savings.

By God's Grace I was able to start a building project at that time.
But it involved lots of sacrifice.

However to the glory of God I got a job of 150k with out station allowance of 60k, this was just 1 year after I got married.
The rest they say is history.

The most important thing is to married to your own wife, someone cut out of your own stock. Not someone who will make life hellish for you.

1 Like

Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Intergrated: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ulunne777:

We are tired biko
give him 200k job na.

1 Like

Re: X Wife Demanding Me For More Money For Our Daughter by Intergrated: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
theamazonguru:

Hmmnnnnn.
The truth of the matter is that, this life no balance.

I got married on a salary of 50k.
As soon as I got married it was increased to 60k by my "magnanimous boss" lol. Who said, now that you are married you need more to take care of her.

It was really not easy to say the truth, I always made sure I dropped feeding money of like 25-30k. This was 13 years ago.

Then I would use part of the remaining money to pay my tithe, for transportation, extended family issue and savings.

By God's Grace I was able to start a building project at that time.
But it involved lots of sacrifice.

However to the glory of God I got a job of 150k with out station allowance of 60k, this was just 1 year after I got married.
The rest they say is history.

The most important thing is to married to your own wife, someone cut out of your own stock. Not someone who will make life hellish for you.
wisdom boss. If you marry the original version of trouble even if you earn a million you would be confused.

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Insulted Me So Bad / South Africa Pastor Stripping His Church Members Naked + Photos / Dont You Think We Need New Generation Of Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.