Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) (27045 Views)

Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth / Toyota And Panasonic Unveils Robots To Help Visitors At 2020 Olympics - Photos / Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by YesNoMaybe: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by Ilajeboy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
cry
xxx2444:

cry ur ban is loading
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by mamawin(f): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
mightykay:
Afonja ti take over
Patapata!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ontarget:
Why are they looking hungry and ugly? Characteristic of the physical appearance of most Nigerians.

So they looks ugly in ur eyes 'Oju un dun o'

Your eyes is paining u

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lovely. At least there is something that has put a smile on my face as a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
EntMirror:
Nice one. I pray they were end up in the B or I quadrant.. cheesy
not when our schools are training em to be in the E quadrant.
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
NevetsIbot:
not when our schools are training em to be in the E quadrant.

You're on point bro grin
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
EntMirror:

You're on point bro grin

read the cashflow quadrant too?
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by OkoYibo: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ontarget:
Why are they looking hungry and ugly? Characteristic of the physical appearance of most Nigerians.

You must be intellectually barren.
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by OkoYibo: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Three Days ago,
13 Grammy's - All Yorubas

Day before yesterday,
4 Lagos Billionaires - 3 Yorubas

Yesterday
Proforce, the first Armoured vehicle manufacturer in West, East and Central Africa.
Owned by Yoruba, situated in the Yoruba Kingdom of Ijebu Ode.

Today
Team representing Nigeria overseas
All Yorubas

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by GentlemanAyo(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
hungryboy:
Sister intelligence is not a tribe thing,
All tribes get intelligent people
If Na oyinbo talk am now, una go call am racism

And Aunty, Na ajebo all those children be, were dey go expensive private schools, cos, no public school go teach you about robots

No, that's wrong, 3 or 4 of those guys are public secondary school students. These guys and one of their coaches were invited to a programme I watched on TVC some few days before they travelled for the competition (Picture number eight.) I saw everything, they explained the operational principle of their robot, it was tested and it worked. One of the presenters specifically asked if they are all private school students and the answer was NO. I think everything boils down to personal development, whether public school or not, a child from the worst public secondary school can do far better than a child from the best private school if he/she puts his/her heart to anything he/she is doing because at the end it won't be about the school but about yourself. Those guys had spent a lot on this project and I pray they win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by elbuzzy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abeg no vex i wan ask which school they attend for nigeria
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by martineverest(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
I hope these ones worth escape like their burundian counterparts
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by Amoto94(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kudos to them for making Naija proud these students must be well monitored regardless of their position at the end of the Olympics.
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by freshest4live: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
michaelwilli:
Don't forget to tell us they didn't school in naija.
They have a better education and they made America proud abeg.
They are schooling in Naija, and travelled to represent Naija.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
NevetsIbot:

read the cashflow quadrant too?

Yea bro.. Robert Kiyosaki is my favorite entrepreneur
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Waiting for the result of the said competition.

Let them win the competition first! No be to wear iro and buba with cone-shaped cap means that they are shining!
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice one kids, God bless Yoruba's more (Amen)

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by win3k: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
luckily they did not send abokis, those ones went to disgrace Nigeria in Egypt!

Never send northerns to represent Nigeria anywhere in the world!
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
okay naija selected only afonjas to rep them...so typical
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by techlorddsblog: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
We had to employ Americans to train them
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by sukkot: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
all yoruba. dayummmmmmmmm we get brain die. ipod will not like this thread grin

not one single ipad yoof haf brain to make robot

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by kabillion(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thank God they are not representing the Yorubas but Nigeria. Though I b Yoruba but this tribal thing is making a caricature of out xistence because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 1naija
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by Ijaya123: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
mightykay:
Afonja ti take over

From time immemorial.

A ju ara wa lo, ti ijakadi ko.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by Michael004: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
OkoYibo:
Three Days ago,
13 Grammy's - All Yorubas

Day before yesterday,
4 Lagos Billionaires - 3 Yorubas

Yesterday
Proforce, the first Armoured vehicle manufacturer in West, East and Central Africa.
Owned by Yoruba, situated in the Yoruba Kingdom of Ijebu Ode.

Today
Team representing Nigeria overseas
All Yorubas
No be our fault my brother, we are too blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
EntMirror:

Yea bro.. Robert Kiyosaki is my favorite entrepreneur

Lol. he's my best also.
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cool.. I'm currently reading one of his book, why A students work for C students.. I love his perception.

NevetsIbot:

Lol. he's my best also.
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by wizgrin(m): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
we are just then best proudly oduduwa
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
michaelwilli:
Don't forget to tell us they didn't school in naija.
They have a better education and they made America proud abeg.
na envy go kill you last last. Shey other tribes no dey America ni Anuofia!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
sukkot:
all yoruba. dayummmmmmmmm we get brain die. ipod will not like this thread grin

not one single ipad yoof haf brain to make robot
lmao.. At times,, i begin to wonder their numbers on this forum because if na dem dem na the page for dun reach 10 with chest beating. On a second thought, maybe we're just more civilised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
When a Nigerian wins prizes & awards for excellence abroad - definitely YORUBA.

Caught for prostitution in Italy - ?

Caught for drugs in Asia - ? (****) 4 letters, 1st & last letters are vowels tongue

Fill in the gap, my dear readers. I mentioned ZERO names.

You forgot to add 'caught with bombs in sambisa' or are you trying to say we are not intelligent? angry angry
Re: Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) by sukkot: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
TVTKOKO:
lmao.. At times,, i begin to wonder their numbers on this forum because if na dem dem na the page for dun reach 10 with chest beating. On a second thought, maybe we're just more civilised
hence the tag, the sophisticated tribe lmao. we dont chest beat. me myself i dont chest beat. i only do this as a rebuttal to igbo always chest beating on nairaland and abusing yoruba. if not i find the whole chest beating thing revolting. the fact i have been reduced to doing it shows you the power of these crazy igbo guys. they have reduced me to their level lmaooooo .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Scientists You Probably Don't Know But Probably Should. / 5 Inventions By Kids. / Doctors Grow Nose On Man’s Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.