Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) (21884 Views)

Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by lexy2014: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

guy Nigerian soldiers are causing more harm than
good

did they defeat militant NO
militant was given amnesty

what of bokoharam dat one nat northern headache

as for me I see no sensible impact that Nigerian soldiers are make in a common man life
is it soldiers that gave militants amnesty?
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by plessis: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Where are the militants?.... Where is tonyebarcanista?
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by misspineapple(f): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
.Naija abi...mtcheew
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by dailywealth1967: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Buratai needs to investigate those soldiers that attacked that riverine community and be court-martialed for genocide.
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Is not bad, but they should also raid Sabista forest o.
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
lexy2014:
is it soldiers that gave militants amnesty?
is incompetence of the soldiers that leds to the amnesty
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by shurch(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
A military base was attacked, we didn't hear about it. The villages close by knew about it and didn't summon Council Chiefs to go address the Army or promise to help them fish out the perpetrators. Now Army attack them thinking they connived, here we are blaming the Army. "when fly dey chop injury, we know talk when the injured man begin chop fly, then we say it's barbaric"
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by NewGombawa: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
I regret having born Kanu, see what he is causing!

Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by chizzy161(f): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
This xxx2444 I beg you to remove that pic, it is very offensive.
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by NewGombawa: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
REGRETS OF A PEACE LOVING MOTHER

Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by pat1612(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ikwerreboy:
Only Youth Leadership can stop all this nonsense.

#NotTooYoungToRule2019

#NotTooYoungToServe2019

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
shurch:
A military base was attacked, we didn't hear about it. The villages close by knew about it and didn't summon Council Chiefs to go address the Army or promise to help them fish out the perpetrators. Now Army attack them thinking they connived, here we are blaming the Army. "when fly dey chop injury, we know talk when the injured man begin chop fly, then we say it's barbaric"
Should there be a reprisal from the Army thinking the people of the community were accessory to the crime?. Are these not the same Civilians they were meant to protect that they killed and burnt down the houses?. If they were as proactive as they think, catching a criminal or a murderer who murdered one of theirs shouldn't be a big deal.

It's all shades of wrong to have attacked the community.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
DonVikings:
No one ever gets to hear it or report it when the soldiers are attacked, but when they do theirs the whole world gets to know. grin

If your father and mother were resident in that village when the mad soldiers attacked, would you be typing this rubbish?
Have you ever seen anyplace in the world were an ENTIRE COMMUNITY conspires to attack soldiers? Including women, children, disabled, elderly etc? Did they convene a village meeting to discuss how to kill the soldiers in the house boat ?
Why not send in military intelligence to identify the perpetrators and pick them up in covert operations?
Where is PYO on this issue ?
Nigerian army and government are a disgrace.
Rubbish country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by potentialprof: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
End time soldiers

Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by potentialprof: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
End Time soldiers
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by sheyinoni(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
I will always spit on a soldiers grave
U knw nothing little child,while u sleep someone is in the forest fighting for you safety.
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

is incompetence of the soldiers that leds to the amnesty
b4 I respond are u talking about amnesty 4 boko haram militants or Niger delta militants?
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by loydsis(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rip to Nigeria rip to bubu
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
shurch:

Can u re-read the nonsense you just wrote up there. Black man, black sense. No wonder our country is like this

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by MTKbudapest(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
when you live in animal kingdom you will have to beheave like an animal. Thats the characters our soldiers are displaying.

They prove to us everyday that they are animal real mad ones.

I sorry sorry o

i sorry for nigeria

i sorry sorry o

i sorry for nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by Killurself: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
bolanto24:

Are you insane? You seriously need deliverance. So because a soldier was attacked then it is okay for the military to attack innocent civilians and raise down the community?
BLACK MEN WITH BLACK SENSES.
THE DEVIL IS DEFINITELY A BLACK MAN.
Good but you re watching news when one Isreal soldier killed by Palestinian militia, you know what happened....... YOU Know how many Palestinian children's die..both women and Old people die and you people re the one saying what Isreal did is good. What abt people the militant kill they don't ve family before that attack the bad boys as been in the community watching the soldiers activities and how to carry on their attack. And the community is aware but they afraid of the bad Boyz. No body can tell me abt Niger delta issue becos I know them well. They re good people but they ve habit of hidden criminal.
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by MTKbudapest(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
DonVikings:
No one ever gets to hear it or report it when the soldiers are attacked, but when they do theirs the whole world gets to know. grin

soldiers dont have the right to attack innocent citizens.

They are a security outfit. They are to protect not to distroy.

Have you ever heard for instant in america when they say that the soldiers attacks a place? No but you can only hear that in the animal kingdom.
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by DonVikings: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
MTKbudapest:

soldiers dont have the right to attack innocent citizens.

They are a security outfit. They are to protect not to distroy.

Have you ever heard for instant in america when they say that the soldiers attacks a place? No but you can only hear that in the animal kingdom.
Ooooh! But citizens have the right to attack and kill them. undecided

Clap for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by tit(f): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
na biafran soldiers
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by Sonoyom(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Zooooooi
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
I feel for soldiers but this is wrong.
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by Terkimbi01: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Killurself:
Good but you re watching news when one Isreal soldier killed by Palestinian militia, you know what happened....... YOU Know how many Palestinian children's die..both women and Old people die and you people re the one saying what Isreal did is good. What abt people the militant kill they don't ve family before that attack the bad boys as been in the community watching the soldiers activities and how to carry on their attack. And the community is aware but they afraid of the bad Boyz. No body can tell me abt Niger delta issue becos I know them well. They re good people but they ve habit of hidden criminal.

How about raising down the whole of Bornu because of Boko Haram?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by oluwaahmed: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chai, d ngrn army is a shadow of itself. Dey hav neva won any war in recent ties.m 1967 civil war, 3 yrs Untill d whole world came 2 deir rescue; ND mmilitancy- mba, Obj had 2 giv amnesty B4 dey die like fowl; BH nko? Mba - so so tales by moonlight of how dey killed shekau 10times
But if it's defenseless citizens, dey will show "military might". Bunch of Coward & illiterates.
Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
I think we should all go and spread this on twiter , Facebook and instagram, so that the world will see what Nigeria is turning to so that they will stop selling us arms?
Pathetic
All these aboki soldier will all die a miserable dead.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by oluwaahmed: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Killurself:

Are Palestinians isrealis? Sme pple no get sense sha

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) by zidek(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Book haram are killing the soldiers like chicken, they can't raid the sambisa forest, but with harmless civilians they are claiming lord of the ring!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications / Commisioning Of Unit 6 (1320 MW) Egbin Power Station -live On Nta / PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.