Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient (7740 Views)

The Power Of Reading Books / STORYBAZE; Make Money Posting, Writing And Reading Stories For Free / Tomi Adesina Shares Pictures From The Signing And Reading Of Her New Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Themandator: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
MrImole:

can I get some soft copies on politics, history and economy?

Pick from amongst these,state and terrorism is my tag for them and then how do I send them across

Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by MrImole: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Themandator:

Pick from amongst these,state and terrorism is my tag for them and then how do I send them across

imole2007@gmail.com or whatsapp: 08067621697

1. mastery

2. CIA and cult of intelligence

3. the central intelligence agency

4. Hitler

5. the 50thlaw

6. plectostrate

7. Putin Kleptocrazy

8. Israel at war

9. Encyclopedia of Catholicism

10. Cult of the presidency

11. Who set Hitler against the Stalin?

12. Legacy of ashes

13. Jihad

14. Israel at war

15. Art of war

16. Terrorism and ethics of war

I don't know how to say this bro but if it won't be too much to ask sir, send me all or as many as possible.
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Themandator: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
MrImole:

imole2007@gmail.com or whatsapp: 08067621697

1. mastery

2. CIA and cult of intelligence

3. the central intelligence agency

4. Hitler

5. the 50thlaw

6. plectostrate

7. Putin Kleptocrazy

8. Israel at war

9. Encyclopedia of Catholicism

10. Cult of the presidency

11. Who set Hitler against the Stalin?

12. Legacy of ashes

13. Jihad

14. Israel at war

15. Art of war

16. Terrorism and ethics of war

I don't know how to say this bro but if it won't be too much to ask sir, send me all or as many as possible.

Create a new email and leave it here .
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by MrImole: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Themandator:

Create a new email and leave it here .

uncleimoleayo@gmail.com

Hope you have seen it bro?
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by emperormossad(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
MrImole:

Can I please get the soft copy of "the day of jackals".
Exactly what I said. I could not get the free one and I don't have credit card to buy the soft copy. E pain me oo.
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by emperormossad(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
WiredLeggings:
Thanks, I appreciate your reply.
You're welcome
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Themandator: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
MrImole:

uncleimoleayo@gmail.com

Ok
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Themandator: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
MrImole:

uncleimoleayo@gmail.com

I have sent some to your account, check.
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hard-copy...Holding the book with your hands gives the thrill of that book,you get absorbed inside of the book.

BIBLIOPHILE
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by MrImole: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Themandator:

I have sent some to your account, check.

Thanks, I'll be expecting the remaining...
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Themandator: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
emperormossad:

Exactly what I said. I could not get the free one and I don't have credit card to buy the soft copy. E pain me oo.

Send me your email
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Themandator: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
skillful01:
Hard-copy...Holding the book with your hands gives the thrill of that book,you get absorbed inside of the book.

BIBLIOPHILE

Na lie ... Use a tablet or iPad that grants you total control of the book...Font size, note taking , sending same to someone and even listening to the dreaded read I like a preacher ... A use kybook .. it is simply the best available for iPad though you have to pay some of it features like book summary etc
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Themandator: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
mechanics:
hard copies sure pass, but incase the hard copy is expensive you go for soft copy.

If you focus on just hard copies in this age you will never be able to optimise your reading ...So many materials you dint even knew exist are flying around in soft copies format
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by MrImole: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Themandator:

Send me your email

Do you have "the day of the jackals"?
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Themandator: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
MrImole:

Yes.
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Themandator: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
MrImole:

Yes
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by mechanics(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Themandator:

If you focus on just hard copies in this age you will never be able to optimise your reading ...So many materials you dint even knew exist are flying around in soft copies format
I understand your point, but for easier reading, hard copy is preferable.
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by MrImole: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Themandator:

Yes

Please let me have it.

uncleimoleayo@gmail.com
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Themandator: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
MrImole:

Please let me have it.

uncleimoleayo@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Themandator: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
mechanics:
I understand your point, but for easier reading, hard copy is preferable.

I do not believe it is easier with hard copies ....In low light conditions, you can easily increase the font size for soft copies which is not possible for hard copies, you can actuuhabenthe book read to you ,at your own set rate , you can change the book background according to light condition, make notes while it is been read to you ..Use ear piece , connect to a speaker
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by emperormossad(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Themandator:

Send me your email
Israel_emeka9@yahoo.com
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by MrImole: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Themandator:

Check your email
Thanks a lot!

Please bro, what reader can I use to read "the days of the jackals?" The file seems to end with "mobi" or something.
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by mechanics(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Themandator:

I do not believe it is easier with hard copies ....In low light conditions, you can easily increase the font size for soft copies which is not possible for hard copies, you can actuuhabenthe book read to you ,at your own set rate , you can change the book background according to light condition, make notes while it is been read to you ..Use ear piece , connect to a speaker
but do you know that viewing the system always is not good for the eye?
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Themandator: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
mechanics:
but do you know that viewing the system always is not good for the eye?

But you can't read all the time ...You no get work to do in.....Reading from your hard copies all the time too affects the eyes as well
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Themandator: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
MrImole:
Thanks a lot!

Please bro, what reader can I use to read "the days of the jackals?" The file seems to end with "mobi" or something.

I will send you the epub version tomorrow. I use kybook and it opens all the formats ...Lhave sent the epub version
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by a2wbooks: 1:23am On Aug 07, 2017
Hardcopy is the best
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by MrImole: 5:46am On Aug 07, 2017
Themandator:

I will send you the epub version tomorrow. I use kybook and it opens all the formats ...Lhave sent the epub version

I'm grateful bro.

1 Like

Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Themandator: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2017
emperormossad:

Israel_emeka9@yahoo.com

Very sorry I just saw your email, today and now ...Check your mail my brother.. Hope na capital I start your email but I sent it twice... Capital I and uncapitalised i
Re: Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient by Taniaa(f): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2018
Hard copy because you have all the chapters completed already but online reading gives you this kinda suspense and excitement and also its interactive with all these gists. quinnite said it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should We Call It A New Beginning? / The Laws To Power!!! / Resources For Young Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.