Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Help Me In Love Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me In Love Please! (661 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice Part 2 / I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me In Love Please! by Shadow777: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hi All
well i have seen many topic here and seem you guys helped many of them  grin
so i said why not post my probleme here i may find a solution that help me here smiley
so there is this girl that i like her since three years now. then i got to know her so that attraction turned to love
and i am sure it is true love i dont love any other girl except her anyway we are friend now
But she seem interesting in my best friend (well that is what i think it is abvious but i maybe wrong)
he know i love her and he dont like her (he even hate her,he love another girl)
he always take me to her and make me talk to her (he is doing that coz he think he is helping me since i am shy).
whatever she ask about me sometime,she talk to me sometime (that may mean i have a chance)
whatever i never find the words to express my feeling!
so help me if there is a chance for me (i wont give up and i will fight for her D:<wink,and TELL ME what to do
oh please dont say be a man and just tell her coz i will never find the right words so HELP! xD
thank you in advance cool
Re: Help Me In Love Please! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2010
Why not ask her out on a date? Nothing too formal, maybe the movies or a non-too-formal restaurant, and take it from there. Im sure she will get your drift then if you start to show her some interest.
Re: Help Me In Love Please! by Ibomo4real(m): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2010
Guy.wht ebonyey said, is jst d simple truth. Take hr out on a date,cos chicks r creat'd in such away dat no mata hw much d're in luv wit a Guy,dey always lookout 4 dat faithful day dat Bold step of urs 'll b takn 2wards making a wish. grin
Re: Help Me In Love Please! by Luvlgenius(m): 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ Poster  Wats der to be afraid of. The thought of loosing her should make u buckle up.

Your friend should stop taking u 2 see her. I think u have low self esteem so u need to work on your personality. Change your looks and style. A little swagger is good cos when u look great, u ll have confidence and the right words ll just rush out.

D girl likes you and that makes it easier.  wink
Re: Help Me In Love Please! by unban190: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2010
[size=15pt]send me her phone # so i can help you talk to her[/size]
Re: Help Me In Love Please! by Shadow777: 7:28am On Feb 09, 2010
thank you everyone i will try to do it cool altough i always dont find the right words
@Luvlgenius :i dont have low estime in myself but just, just around her i became shy? and cant speak tongue
and unban nice try XD

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Votes For My Wedding / 15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman / Learn The Amazing Easy Secrets Tips To Attract Your Dream Girl Online Or Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.