Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! (3369 Views)

10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by cbi24: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
If you put on some weight around your thighs and booty from overeating during the holidays then don’t worry. Not only is extra weight around your bum not bad for you, but researchers have found excess weight deposits in this region can have serious health benefits.

Having some “cushin’ for the pushin’” down low can actually be good for you. A study out of the University of Oxford finds that people who carry excess fat in their thighs and their back side may have protection against certain diseases associated with obesity.

Women who carry their fat on the lower portion of their body, as opposed to those who have it on their waist and upper torso, are less likely to develop diabetes or heart disease. Not only are they healthier, but they may also be smarter.

Those who have their excess bulge around their bums have lower levels of cholesterol and glucose than women with bigger upper bodies. This means they produce higher levels of Omega 3 fats, which are key in brain function.

“The idea that body fat distribution is important to health has been known for some time,” says Professor Konstantino Manolopoulos, the author of the study, “However, it is only very recently that thigh fat and a large hip circumference have been shown to promote health; that lower body fat is protective by itself.

The study shows that those with bigger booties can maintain optimum levels of leptin, a hormone that is essential in checking weight. Plus, having more weight around the bottom portion of the body aids in creating a hormone with anti-inflammatory properties: dinopectina.

Basically, if you’re going to have a few extra pounds you want it to be in the rear and thigh area. “If you’re going to have fat, you’re definitely better off if you’ve got some fat in the lower body,” Dr. Michael Jensen, an endocrinologist at the Mayo Clinic told ABC News.butt enlargment syrup

“If you look at people with a pear-shape figure, they’re healthy in all the ways that this fat behaves,” Dr. Jensen says, “It’s not just less heart attacks or less diabetes, it’s all these ways we think about fat as an important organ for our health.”

Researchers have found that not allfat is created equal. Those who have extra fat carried in their stomach, referred to as “apple-shaped,” are far more likely to develop serious health complications than those that are “pear-shaped.”

“There’s a lot of evidence that shows that fat depots are not the same in the body,” Dr. Robert Kushner, who specializes in obesity research for Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, told ABC News.

The study out of the University of Oxford finds that excess weight around the derriere can have “protective properties.” Researchers found this to be confirmed by a series of other studies as well for people with varying BMIs.

Unfortunately, there is no way to choose where fat on your body is deposited, so don’t go out and try to intentionally gain weight in your thigh and butt hoping to achieve these health benefits. “If you’re a healthy thin weight, you’re going to be every bit as healthy as someone who has weight, but has all the weight in the lower body,” Dr. Jensen says.

Source: http://drexpert.info/women-big-butts-healthier-smarter-heres-proof/

2 Likes

Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by falconey(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2017

Oh my! Look at how big that is........

Lawd why can't i have something this big, is it because of my sins??

4 Likes

Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by positivelord: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Until it is established that people can reason with their butt...until then, op you are talking trash

1 Like

Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by cbi24: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
positivelord:
Until it is established that people can reason with their butt...until then, op you are talking trash

lol.... grin
Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by wtfcoded: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Look @ that shocked

Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by cbi24: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
lol
wtfcoded:
Look @ that shocked
Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by yarimo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
If I hear say I no save this picture grin
Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by cbi24: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
yarimo:
If I hear say I no save this picture grin
lol
Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by fatdick(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
VirginDiva:
undecided
ur butts are obviously smaller grin
Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by cbi24: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
fatdick:

bad mouth
Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by cbi24: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
cbi24:
If you put on some weight around your thighs and booty from overeating during the holidays then don’t worry. Not only is extra weight around your bum not bad for you, but researchers have found excess weight deposits in this region can have serious health benefits.

Having some “cushin’ for the pushin’” down low can actually be good for you. A study out of the University of Oxford finds that people who carry excess fat in their thighs and their back side may have protection against certain diseases associated with obesity.

Women who carry their fat on the lower portion of their body, as opposed to those who have it on their waist and upper torso, are less likely to develop diabetes or heart disease. Not only are they healthier, but they may also be smarter.

Those who have their excess bulge around their bums have lower levels of cholesterol and glucose than women with bigger upper bodies. This means they produce higher levels of Omega 3 fats, which are key in brain function.

“The idea that body fat distribution is important to health has been known for some time,” says Professor Konstantino Manolopoulos, the author of the study, “However, it is only very recently that thigh fat and a large hip circumference have been shown to promote health; that lower body fat is protective by itself.

The study shows that those with bigger booties can maintain optimum levels of leptin, a hormone that is essential in checking weight. Plus, having more weight around the bottom portion of the body aids in creating a hormone with anti-inflammatory properties: dinopectina.

Basically, if you’re going to have a few extra pounds you want it to be in the rear and thigh area. “If you’re going to have fat, you’re definitely better off if you’ve got some fat in the lower body,” Dr. Michael Jensen, an endocrinologist at the Mayo Clinic told ABC News.butt enlargment syrup

“If you look at people with a pear-shape figure, they’re healthy in all the ways that this fat behaves,” Dr. Jensen says, “It’s not just less heart attacks or less diabetes, it’s all these ways we think about fat as an important organ for our health.”

Researchers have found that not allfat is created equal. Those who have extra fat carried in their stomach, referred to as “apple-shaped,” are far more likely to develop serious health complications than those that are “pear-shaped.”

“There’s a lot of evidence that shows that fat depots are not the same in the body,” Dr. Robert Kushner, who specializes in obesity research for Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, told ABC News.

The study out of the University of Oxford finds that excess weight around the derriere can have “protective properties.” Researchers found this to be confirmed by a series of other studies as well for people with varying BMIs.

Unfortunately, there is no way to choose where fat on your body is deposited, so don’t go out and try to intentionally gain weight in your thigh and butt hoping to achieve these health benefits. “If you’re a healthy thin weight, you’re going to be every bit as healthy as someone who has weight, but has all the weight in the lower body,” Dr. Jensen says.

Source: http://drexpert.info/women-big-butts-healthier-smarter-heres-proof/
Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
oh goodness me shocked
ukwu!
luminouz
dacovajnr
mehn see yansh cheesy
hmmm no wonder Lala247 is very healthy wink
ukwu!

1 Like

Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
fatdick:
Ouch
Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by luminouz(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
lefulefu:
oh goodness me shocked
ukwu!
luminouz
dacovajnr
mehn see yansh cheesy
hmmm no wonder Lala247 is very healthy wink
ukwu!

Here I am brother!!! I see it too....yeah I do!!!
No wonder I am always attracted to these girls..
They healthy as fvck!!! grin
I am a nigga blessed with 3rd vision....
To all the slim shadies in d house....go add some booty fat...u hear grin
Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by antieverything(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
buh d school i attended d gals with big burts be dumb as fvck
Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by cbi24: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2017
antieverything:
buh d school i attended d gals with big burts be dumb as fvck
mhmh
Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by cbi24: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2017
No comment?
Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by pryme(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Women with bigger butts are healthier and smarter?

Statements like this makes me believe in end-time stupidity.
Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by cbi24: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
pryme:
Women with bigger butts are healthier and smarter?

Statements like this makes me believe in end-time stupidity.

End time stupidity... What do u mean?
Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by pryme(m): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
cbi24:

End time stupidity... What do u mean?

'Women with bigger butts are healthier and smarter"
is a stupid statement.

1 Like

Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by lollarj(f): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
yes !
They are !

Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by Lewaluv(f): 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lol
Re: Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof! by cbi24: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lewaluv:
Lol

Isn't a grin Matter

(1) (Reply)

My Oh My! Video Of A Lady Shaking Her Thick, Juicy & Oily "NYANSH" / Reactions As Lady Confront Cheating Boyfriend With Printed Chats (photos) / Check Out The Sxy Photo Of Davido Baby Mama Causing Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.