Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) (6627 Views)

'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by AmadiAba: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin shocked grin
Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided

YOU GUYS WILL COME AND CREATE TROUBLE IN AFRICA, SELL ARMS TO US AND WATCH US KILL OURSELVES.... SO WE WILL REMAIN UNDER-DEVELOPED. WE WILL DESTROY OUR SCHOOLS, ROADS, BRIDGES, HOSPITALS AND SCHOOLS WHILE YOUR CAMBRIDGE AND OXFORD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. YOU KEEP ON UNDER-DEVELOPING AFRICA undecided undecided undecided

WE AIN'T GONNA FIGHT OURSELVES NO MORE.

BUNCH OF BLEACHED MODAFUCKERS.

WHY HAVEN'T TRUMP NUKED NORTH KOREA?

WE ARE NIGERIANS AND NIGERIANS WE WILL BE.

NO GOVERNMENT OR PEOPLE IS PERFECT.

IF ONLY AFRICA WILL RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO FIGHT AT SLIGHT PROVOCATIONS, THEN OUR PRIDE WILL BE RESTORED AS THE CENTER OF CIVILIZATION.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by kettykin: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
let the foools in uniform go and shoot them , if zoogeria does nto turn into an ash heap , useless pigs , good for nothing satanic country and its Government !!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by LUGBE: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sarrki won't like this, NK carry go, no shaking

9 Likes

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
wow..great
Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by lloydtruth: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

YOU GUYS WILL COME AND CREATE TROUBLE IN AFRICA, SELL ARMS TO US AND WATCH US KILL OURSELVES....

Please be specific on what you mean by creating trouble? So because someone said he doesn't want to share a union with you, that automatically means trouble? Biafra matter has seriously dealt with the Yorubas, they want to see the igbos been massacred by propagating wars even when the igbos are saying referendum.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by mpianya39(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Biafra is here for real Umu chineke cool cool cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
lloydtruth:
Please be specific on what you mean by creating trouble? So because someone said he doesn't want to share a union with you, that automatically means trouble? Biafra matter has seriously dealt the Yorubas.

I DON'T REPLY IGNORANTS... I AM ONLY QUOTING YOU TO GIVE YOU AN ASSIGNMENT.

GO AND RESEARCH ABOUT THE RWANDAN GENOCIDE.

JUST AS OJUKWU FLED NIGERIA, SO SHALL NNAMDI KANU LEAVE YOU ALL WHEN THE HEAT GETS INTENSE. NOT TO FORGET, NNAMDI KANU IS A BRITISH CITIZEN WHILE YOU AND YOUR ANCESTORS NEVER CROSSED THE SEME BORDER undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by senatorizyking(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
When a righteous man is on the throne the people rejoice, I am seeing that in Nnamdi kalu.

Nigerian government should test their popularity by conducting referendum in the entire defunct eastern Nigeria .

I rest my case.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by attackgat: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

JUST AS OJUKWU FLED NIGERIA, SO SHALL NNAMDI KANU LEAVE YOU ALL WHEN THE HEAT GETS INTENSE. NOT TO FORGET, NNAMDI KANU IS A BRITISH CITIZEN WHILE YOU AND YOUR ANCESTORS NEVER CROSSED THE SEME BORDER undecided undecided undecided undecided

You should be more concerned with why anyone needs to be fighting to keep a mere colonial creation like Nigeria together

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Yyeske(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
lloydtruth:
Please be specific on what you mean by creating trouble? So because someone said he doesn't want to share a union with you, that automatically means trouble? Biafra matter has seriously dealt the Yorubas, they want to see the igbos be massacred by propagating wars even when the igbos are saying referendum.
We are all sick of this your referendum blackmail, arewa youths had told you guys to leave them and even begged the UN to supervise as you wish yet it is same referendum you sing everyday. Go get your referendum mr man
Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by plessis: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

YOU GUYS WILL COME AND CREATE TROUBLE IN AFRICA, SELL ARMS TO US AND WATCH US KILL OURSELVES.... SO WE WILL REMAIN UNDER-DEVELOPED. WE WILL DESTROY OUR SCHOOLS, ROADS, BRIDGES, HOSPITALS AND SCHOOLS WHILE YOUR CAMBRIDGE AND OXFORD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. YOU KEEP ON UNDER-DEVELOPING AFRICA undecided undecided undecided

IF ONLY AFRICA WILL RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO FIGHT AT SLIGHT PROVOCATIONS, THEN OUR PRIDE WILL BE RESTORED AS THE CENTER OF CIVILIZATION.
what are you doing here?.. . My friend will you run to the Romance section...

17 Likes

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Yyeske(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
attackgat:

You should be more concerned with why anyone needs to be fighting to keep a mere colonial creation like Nigeria together
Nobody fighting anyone, go get your referendum once and for all
Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by lloydtruth: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

Barbaric peasant, please tell me about the Rwandan Genocide and how it relates to Igbos call for self-determination via referendum? Next time learn not to type in all caps. Madam war propagator grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by IJOBA2: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by lloydtruth: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yyeske:
We are all sick of this your referendum blackmail, arewa youths had told you guys to leave them and even begged the UN to supervise as you wish yet it is same referendum you sing everyday. Go get your referendum mr man
@ bolded, you mean Arewa grandpas? as if you won't develop cardiac arrest immediately referendum is granted grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
lloydtruth:
Barbaric peasant, please tell me about the Rwandan Genocide and how it relates to Igbos call for self-determination via referendum? Next time learn not to type in all caps. Madam war propagator grin grin grin grin

I GAVE YOU AN ASSIGNMENT, BUT LIKE AN IGNORANT AND UNEDUCATED IPOB MISCREANT, YOU WONT DO IT.

NOW LET ME EDUCATE YOU ABIT.

YOU ARE USING WORDS LIKE "ZOO", "BABOONS", EWU HAUSA ETC, WERE THOSE NOT SAME WORDS THE HUTU'S USED ON THE TUTSI'S?

YOU CALL THEM BABOONS, HUTU'S CALLED TUTSI'S COCKROACHES...

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided undecided undecided[s]

IF ONLY AFRICA WILL RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO FIGHT AT SLIGHT PROVOCATIONS, THEN OUR PRIDE WILL BE RESTORED AS THE CENTER OF CIVILIZATION[/s].

Afonja keep your preaching to yourself. Israeli have never killed Biafrans. Instead, a fellow black man, wicked, envious so-called leader Awolowo starved 3 million Biafran children to death. I would rather share a country with a racist,arm-selling Isreali white jew, than to be seen with an Afonja, let alone share a country with.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
OBIANO: THAT'S THE UNEDUCATED BONOBO CLAMORING FOR SECESSION.

WHITE FOOL: UDONMEANIT

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by lloydtruth: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

I GAVE YOU AN ASSIGNMENT, BUT LIKE AN IGNORANT AND UNEDUCATED IPOB MISCREANT, YOU WONT DO IT.

NOW LET ME EDUCATE YOU ABIT.

YOU ARE USING WORDS LIKE "ZOO", "BABOONS", EWU HAUSA ETC, WERE THOSE NOT SAME WORDS THE HUTU'S USED ON THE TUTSI'S?

YOU CALL THEM BABOONS, HUTU'S CALLED TUTSI'S COCKROACHES...

Before giving another person assignment, learn to write in proper letters that's your assignment, I know it's too hard for you but just try let's see if you can score 1/100. Bloodsucking witches everywhere.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by kettykin: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
lloydtruth:

it is only in the zoo and among pigs that calling for referendum is a call for war , these fooools cannot even mobilise and go and revenge the killing of soldiers, drivers and professors in Borno , it is peaceful unarmed protesters that they want to visit their uselss Rwanda genocide. i am not a fan of NK but these people threathening Rwanda genocide on ipob protesters are just plain demons in human forms. Tufiakwa !!!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by amachuk(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yyeske:
but why not go back to school and learn common sense, you are so imbecilic to know that its Nigeria's duty to organise the referendum.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
lloydtruth:
Before give another person assignment, learn to write in proper letters that your assignment, I know it's too hard for you but just try let's see if you can score 1/100. Bloodsucking witches everywhere.

I WILL CONTINUE EDUCATING YOU ORANGUTAN. IN ANY CASE YOU DON'T KNOW ME, TYPING IN CAPS IS MY MY USP IN THIS PLATFORM...
Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by lloydtruth: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
kettykin:

it is only in the zoo and among pigs that calling for referendum is a call for war , these fooools cannot even mobilise and go and revenge the killing of soldiers, drivers and professors in Borno , it is peaceful unarmed protesters that they want to visit their uselss Rwanda genocide. i am not a fan of NK but these people threathening Rwanda genocide on ipob protesters are just plain demons in human forms. Tufiakwa !!!!
The same people will fill front seats in the church on Sundays crying to God, when their hearts are filled with evil against their neighbors.

3 Likes

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by DLondonboiy: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

What do you mean by "ourselves "? Can you mix oil and water and expect anything homogeneous?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by lloydtruth: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

I WILL CONTINUE EDUCATING YOU ORANGUTAN. IN ANY CASE YOU DON'T KNOW ME, TYPING IN CAPS IS MY MY USP IN THIS PLATFORM ...
Your barbaric nature is irredeemable, I can only encourage you to load your frustration-filled heart with more evil, continue to wish war on the Igbos, until that day your evil wishes will turn back to you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Yyeske(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
lloydtruth:
@ bolded, you mean Arewa grandpas? as if you won't develop cardiac arrest immediately referendum is granted grin grin grin grin grin
I want to develop cardiac arrest so go get the referendum and stop disturbing everybody about it
Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by lloydtruth: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yyeske:
I want to develop cardiac arrest so go get the referendum and stop disturbing everybody about it
You just wished the dreaded disease on yourself, referendum will come, biafra will be achieved, and biafra will be great.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by wristbangle: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

I WILL CONTINUE EDUCATING YOU ORANGUTAN. IN ANY CASE YOU DON'T KNOW ME, TYPING IN CAPS IS MY MY USP IN THIS PLATFORM...

Sweetheart, I would advice you to stay away from ipob affair. E no concern us cool

1 Like

Re: LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
lloydtruth:
Your barbaric nature is irredeemable, I can only encourage you to load your frustrated-filled heart with more evil, continue to wish war on the Igbos, until that day your evil wishes will turn back to you.

You are such a demented fellow, an uneducated imbeciile and a tribal bigot.

Did i ever wish war on the igbo's?

Why have you ipobians refused to be schooled?

You are the irredeemable lunatic with a nauseating attitude.

Your heart is filled with hate and evil against your brothers in the North.

It’s true the Igbos are being punished for rebelling against the federal republic but clamoring for secession is not the solution to your problems.

Nnamdi kanu still has British citizenship. If he truly loves you, he will denounce it.

Is Rochas not going to be part of Biafra?

Is Chris Ngige not part of Biafra?

Is Ike ekwerremadu not part of Biafra?

Has decamping to Apc from the Pdp change Rotimi Amaechi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC To Meet Today Over Ban On Campaign / See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. / Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.