Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video (4057 Views)

The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) / See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
After Seeing the Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu in Owerri, It's Over! Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO-KdxyoHpc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by DLondonboiy: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ohamadike..chaii..see how this thing dey sweet me.

Ha!!!

9 Likes

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by sunnysunny69(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Congratulation on the birth of Biafra nation but only on Nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
[s]Congratulation on the birth of Biafra nation but only on Nairaland.[/s] grin grin grin grin grin

Afonja...Lol. Go and fight for your Freedom...start from Kwara!

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonja...Lol. Go and fight for you Freedom...start from Kwara!
lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by tesppidd: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
I am not understanding. Owerri has up to 1 million people, this crowd is not up to 2 thousand people. These ipob people are just being mischievous and delusional.

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by Know2020: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
tesppidd:
[s]I am not understanding. Owerri has up to 1 million people, this crowd is not up to 2 thousand people. These ipob people are just being mischievous and delusional.[/s]

Afonja...taking our medicine for us Biafrans. Sick people!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by BuariCopyPaste: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Congratulation on the birth of Biafra nation but only on Nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin

Your Oduduwa struggle has always been strictly behind closed doors

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by DLondonboiy: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
tesppidd:
I am not understanding. Owerri has up to 1 million people, this crowd is not up to 2 thousand people. These ipob people are just being mischievous and delusional.

This is less than 12hours notice o. Do you know what would happen if Nnamdi kanu gives 1week notice? I bet you every single igbo in that state would converge whereever he is...

Chaii. See the way this thing dey sweet me eh

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by Chubhie: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
The success or failure of ipob in regards to anambra election boycott is the defining acid test.

1 Like

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by tesppidd: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Know2020:

lol. everyone is afonja. this so called crowd is not even up to 2000. even any local government chairman anywhere can gather 2000 people.

1 Like

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Never seen this caward flag in public before and why does the flag have human skull at the center, will they legalize skull mining, harvesting and trading of human organs?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

Never seen this rubbish flag in public before and why does the flag have human skull at the center, will they legalize skull mining, harvesting and trading of human organs?

Human head/skull means so much to Afonjas; that's why it's a big business

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by BuariCopyPaste: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

Never seen this rubbish flag in public before and why does the flag have human skull at the center, will they legalize skull mining, harvesting and trading of human organs?

Isn't it obvious they will?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice one but remember you still have a shooting war and a few millions dead before you can get your referendum. Historical precedent demands it
Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by Raiders: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
all I see in the video is a bunch of jobless f00Ls and miscrants

3 Likes

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by ESDKING: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

Lolz.

1 Like

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by lPOB: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
tesppidd:

People were not even aware of the visit. You would have seen yourself cry while watching the video.
The codes that appeared today we're much more than what came out for Buhari in 2015... Even with the promise of 5k each.

Finally, it's not about the numbers. Give us a chance at the referendum let's know who is the rating, and who is the cat.

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Raiders:
more pains to your ewedu skull..from Owerri people are too civilized to be Igbos to miscreants. ..keep shifting the goal post..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by tesppidd: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
lPOB:

People were not even aware of the visit. You would have seen yourself cry while watching the video.
The codes that appeared today we're much more than what came out for Buhari in 2015... Even with the promise of 5k each.

Finally, it's not about the numbers. Give us a chance at the referendum let's know who is the rating, and who is the cat.
story!

1 Like

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
tesppidd:
lol. everyone is afonja. this so called crowd is not even up to 2000. even any local government chairman anywhere can gather 2000 people.
with how much
Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by aribisala0(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Know2020:

Very sick

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by lPOB: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
tesppidd:
story!

Unless our achievements are paining you.

1 Like

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by hammerF: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

more pains to your ewedu skull..from Owerri people are too civilized to be Igbos to miscreants. ..keep shifting the goal post..

hahahaha! My mum's people.

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by Nwakaumu(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
hammerF:

You have to change blood because afonja blood contaminates anything it comes in contact with.

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
hammerF:

Lol. ..great
Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by WebSurfer(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin
Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by Justiceleague1: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Raiders:
LIKE YOU AND YOURS
grin
Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by decomaniaboss(f): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

hmm see flag self ,with babalao head for center cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video by hammerF: 3:26am On Jul 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
You have to change blood because afonja blood contaminates anything it comes in contact with.

ur not alright...

(1) (Reply)

Aregbe Tasks Youths On Alliance, Nation Building Ahead 2019 Election / Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign / Jigawa State Guber Final Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.