Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign (4045 Views)

Okolie-Aboh Bags Chieftaincy Title: Don Okonkwo, Azubogu Celebrate Him / APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Afikoo: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
Peter Obi today has daclared Little Chioma as the Poster Child of his campaign .

The fight to take Nigeria back is for the sake of this little girl, Chioma, and for the sake of every Nigerian child - Amina, Yinka, Akpan, Abdul, Asake- including the unborn children. Chioma is now the poster child of this seminal campaign and process of national rebirth.

I salute her passion and innocent gravitas. -PO

Her Mum has been interviewed, and she said she is a single Mum

The man should just stay away from them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KBPLtrXzXg

2 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Corridon: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
With Peter Obi as our president, every child will have the opportunity to attain the highest level they desire in life.

37 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by DSC7: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Peter Obi is the hope of Common Masses...

Nigeria must be Great again with PO as president...

26 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Corridon: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
DSC7:
Peter Obi is the hope of Common Masses...

Nigeria must be Great again with PO as president...

9 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by StormpyBee: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
We marched!
We marched for our lands, for our family, for our freedom!
We are ready to take back what is ours!

We are ready!

PO23!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by PhenomenalAustin: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Little Chioma has seen the future.. She knows her future would be secured by Peter Obi.

Little chioma doesn't want to live by agbado and ewa alone

Be like Chioma and vote wisely!

#ObiDatti23

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Daytonbale: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
J
Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by GuyWise101(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

When the righteous is on or attempting to be on the throne the people rejoice.

Just as you can tell if your wife to be will be of a good fortune with the way things starts going for you when you wants to pay her bride price, either negative or positive, so also can you predict that Peter Obi's presidency will bring hope, happiness, enjoyment, uplifting and positivity when elected.

Chioma has been uplifted for supporting Peter Obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by STARGREEN(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Commendable my incoming President

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Bontafa: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
How a president speaks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Is this another new style of Neck Pressing?

NEPAN members.

9 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by lhordspy: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tribal bigot..

Must you go with an igbo person everytime. Of all the little children that as been coming out since your charade of a rally, na only chioma you see

Just look at him trying to evade and disguise his bigotry and sentimentalism by trying to list so many names across different tribe.

When he actually chose chioma

I cant be deceived by this man. God thank you for making me very sane and wise to see through this tribal bigot extremist.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by PeterObi4LP: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Mr. President Sir, Nigerians can't wait to hear INEC declare you President come 2023.

I am beginning to wonder how that day will look like when you'll be announced the Winner and President of Nigeria. The joy, laughter, happiness, giveaways and many more will full the atmosphere. God no go shame us.

When the righteous is on the throne, the people rejoice.

11 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by 2ndBase: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Tribal bigot..

Must you go with an igbo person everytime. Of all the little children that as been coming out since your charade of a rally, na only chioma you see

Just look at him trying to evade and disguise his bigotry and sentimentalism by trying to list so many names across different tribe.

I cant be deceived by this man. God thank you for making me very sane and wise to see through this tribal bigot extremist.

Calm down. Peter Obi will get you a better job so that you stop being a rabble rouser. I can see that you are hungry while waiting for your 30k stipend.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by LocalStandard1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
She's a single mother? Eyaah! I really pity them. Thank God their story is changed for ever now.

5 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Tochj(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Tribal bigot..

Even if she is Amina, you ll still say that He is want to deceive people
If Jesus Christ the son of God couldn't please the pharisees
Haters can never be pleased
No matter what
But we have since left haters behind.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Afikoo:
Peter Obi today has daclared Little Chioma as the Poster Child of his campaign .

Single Mum grin see as de guy way pregnant her will com back 2 Claim de child grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by ecolime(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Tribal bigot..

7 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Afikoo:

Mak I com marry de Single Mum, mak una giv me location grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Brainmytool: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Watch and see urchins carry their babies to next Obidient rallies for cruise in a bid to be recognised by Mr President Peter Obi.

Same way they joined our saturday rally for cruise.

See, you will cruise till you vote Obi for cruise still thinking sey na cruise grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Racoon(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Obediently wise child fighting for her future.
Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Madmohamed123: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
Afikoo:

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by haslaw(m): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Only a desperate and EVIL uppotunist like Pandora Hoebi would be using little kids for political gains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by ElSudani: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Do you have any lessons for Chioma about the importance of honesty?
Chioma is a child, allow her to be a child rather than a prop for a doomed campaign.
Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by haslaw(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Tribal bigot..

No one would be surprised he had a pick an IGBO child. BIGOTRY is in Obi's DNA and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

The TRIBALISM and BIGOTRY in that EVIL Pandora Hoebi knows no bounds.

This was a man who was persecuting and even deporting northerners while he was governor of Anambra state. Those he couldn't deport, he used the instruments of government to destroy their businesses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Seefinish: 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Tribal bigot..

if not because agbado water filled your brainless brain or may be your 30k stipend has not been paid because your Emi Lokan Master is in Landon riding a stationary bike. Any sane human being who watch that video of that little girl would happily endorse the girl without a sentiment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Betanaija42moro: 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
May God bless all the Obidients
Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by MountHoreb: 12:56am On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Tribal bigot..

Sometimes learn when to keep quiet. Are you a parrot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by MountHoreb: 1:00am On Oct 03, 2022
haslaw:

No one would be surprised he had a pick an IGBO child. BIGOTRY is in Obi's DNA and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

The TRIBALISM and BIGOTRY in that EVIL Pandora Hoebi knows no bounds.

This was a man who was persecuting and even deporting northerners while he was governor of Anambra state. Those he couldn't deport, he used the instruments of government to destroy their businesses.

Is that all? Go carry the world cup.

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Bridget95(f): 1:43am On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Tribal bigot..

Are you not supposed to be an employed citizen with good remuneration and retirement package but APC have reduced you to a 30k urchin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Gay Daughter Posts Another Photo / Governor Alia Is Transforming Benue State (photos) / Ibb Calls For Decentralisation Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.