Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,232 members, 7,842,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! (7417 Views)

Thoughts Over Infinix Smart 3 Plus / The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. / 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by stevewheezy(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2017
Hey! I like the unboxing video.... It is actually a bit technical to unbox the Note 4 pro tho.... lol
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by stevewheezy(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2017
Hey Henry! Secondly, the Note 4 pro is already available for sale in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
stevewheezy:
Hey Henry! Secondly, the Note 4 pro is already available for sale in Nigeria

Oga which NIGERIA are u talking about. The phone is not yet out. If u say its out which outlet has it?
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by stevewheezy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
tobbiiqq:

Oga which NIGERIA are u talking about. The phone is not yet out. If u say its out which outlet has it?

Oga! A friend who lives in Ilorin preordered in SLOT and he got his device today today! Its been up for sale as i have heard even in Lagos
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
stevewheezy:

Oga! A friend who lives in Ilorin preordered in SLOT and he got his device today today! Its been up for sale as i have heard even in Lagos

Why lying slot lagos doesnt have the note 4 pro infact no slot office in nigeria has it as the fone is yet to enter stores, wats d point of this ur lies
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by ofemigeorge(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Note 4pro.... .....i wonder how it got into the hand of a passenger in the bus today.. ..some people know there way sha
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by youngderek1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
tobbiiqq:

Why lying slot lagos doesnt have the note 4 pro infact no slot office in nigeria has it as the fone is yet to enter stores, wats d point of this ur lies
jumia get am o
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by sentix(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2017
youngderek1:
jumia get am o

No be only Jumia na Jumong!

It now seems as if Infinix never had a working version of the Note 4 Pro when the device was launched.

They thought they will be able to make a steal like they did with Note 3 when almost everybody that bought the original Note 3 actually needed the Note 3 Pro and were not fulfilled (especially about the LTE 4G thing, which the Note 2 Had).

They are just manufacturing the device and manufacturing deals is messing up their plan.

I tell you today the Price will be more than N70,000.00 when eventually released.

Mark my words!!!

The Oracle has spoken!!!
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by stevewheezy(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2017
tobbiiqq:

Oga did you read well at all? Or probably you did not understand what you read? What is all these "lies" you are talking about? A friend in Ilorin already has his Note 4 Pro and he bought it from SLOT Ilorin, YES SLOT. For lagos, I said I heard some say its in SLOT Lagos too... So what's the problem man?

1 Like

Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by stevewheezy(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2017
sentix:

No be only Jumia na Jumong!

It now seems as if Infinix never had a working version of the Note 4 Pro when the device was launched.

They thought they will be able to make a steal like they did with Note 3 when almost everybody that bought the original Note 3 actually needed the Note 3 Pro and were not fulfilled (especially about the LTE 4G thing, which the Note 2 Had).

They are just manufacturing the device and manufacturing deals is messing up their plan.

I tell you today the Price will be more than N70,000.00 when eventually released.

Mark my words!!!

The Oracle has spoken!!!

LOOL! Uncle Oracle, you need to chill ooo..... You will be so disappointed when you get to find out otherwise.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by stevewheezy(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2017
ofemigeorge:
Note 4pro.... .....i wonder how it got into the hand of a passenger in the bus today.. ..some people know there way sha

Please help me tell that other guy that doesn't believe!!!! Many customers have made a preorder even before the devices was available in the Nigerian market. These ones will definitely get the device before every other persons

1 Like

Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by stevewheezy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
tobbiiqq:

Heys uncle, read this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3895925/infinix-note-4-4-pro/25#59141126

1 Like

Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by sentix(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
stevewheezy:

Heys uncle, read this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3895925/infinix-note-4-4-pro/25#59141126

that is Note 4 (2gb,16gb) We are talkinga bout Note 4 Pro with 3gb 32gb
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by stevewheezy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
sentix:

that is Note 4 (2gb,16gb) We are talkinga bout Note 4 Pro with 3gb 32gb

well, point is that the Note 4 pro is available in the market and many people have got theirs....
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by Kk4(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
I have called most major Nigeria outlets list on infinix nigeria site, non of them have it.. If anyone have the phone, put up a pic or stop lying.
I was confidently told that the phone will be out in Nigeria markets before 20th.
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by sentix(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
stevewheezy:

LOOL! Uncle Oracle, you need to chill ooo..... You will be so disappointed when you get to find out otherwise.... grin grin grin grin

We are still waiting o!!!

How come nobody has shown a picture of the phone and pen since!!!
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by 5Realms(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2017

Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by stevewheezy(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2017
Personally, I have not bought the device but I know two friends who preordered and claimed they have got the device. Majority claim the device is not yet out for sale. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore sef! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by stevewheezy(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2017
sentix:

We are still waiting o!!!

How come nobody has shown a picture of the phone and pen since!!!

Actually, some say they have it and they got pictures to prove it bit I am not sure how true it is....
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by stevewheezy(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2017
Do You Know that the Note 4 pro can run two Applications at the same time?? See for yourself wink

Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by sentix(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
When I said Infinix was trying to increase the price of the phone, many people thought I was been dramatic.

I went to four outlets in Ikeja today, I was told the same story.

For N66,000, all you will get is the phone charger and ear piece. No xpen, no case and no screen protector.

They said the xpen is an external accessory thatneed to be purchased separately.

In other words xpen will probably cost like N5000 meaning the phone may actually cost N71,000 eventually.

Thanks Infinix but no Thanks!
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by 5Realms(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro

5Realms:
Hello guys.

I did an unboxing video of the Pro.
I was too excited, please forgive my armaturity; would definitely do better in subsequent videos.

Please like the video to support your fellow Nairalander.
Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1mli3aLeP0

1 Like

Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by stevewheezy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
sentix:
When I said Infinix was trying to increase the price of the phone, many people thought I was been dramatic.

For N66,000, all you will get is the phone charger and ear piece. No xpen, no case and no screen protector.

They said the xpen is an external accessory thatneed to be purchased separately.

In other words xpen will probably cost like N5000 meaning the phone may actually cost N71,000 eventually.

But you really cannot get the device (without Xpen) at the same price with that with Xpen. The price difference is clearly logical.

If you were told the price full price (with Xpen) first, you'd probably have no qualms with the price.

Nevertheless, the Note 4 pro with Xpen i heard would be available towards the end of the month for N70,000 and not N71,000
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by stevewheezy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
5Realms:
Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro

Well done fam!
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by taiwo4love(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
start your week filled with all the burst and goodness and energy. let the power of Note4 pro help you out #Takecharge of your work
https://www.nairaland.com/3987722/start-week-filled-all-burst

Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by sentix(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
As at 2 weeks ago infinix stated that the note 4 pro + pen will cost 66k. When they saw that the note 4 was not selling they started a scheme to make more money.

They don't even have the pen and case in Nigeria now.

A week after the phone launched

stevewheezy:

q
But you really cannot get the device (without Xpen) at the same price with that with Xpen. The price difference is clearly logical.

If you were told the price full price (with Xpen) first, you'd probably have no qualms with the price.

Nevertheless, the Note 4 pro with Xpen i heard would be available towards the end of the month for N70,000 and not N71,000
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by oscillation55(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Contact me through my signature to pick your note 4 pro, it's actually less than the 66k been quoted for Lagos retail outlets. Best price guaranteed
sentix:

1 Like

Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by stevewheezy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
sentix:
As at 2 weeks ago infinix stated that the note 4 pro + pen will cost 66k. When they saw that the note 4 was not selling they started a scheme to make more money.

They don't even have the pen and case in Nigeria now.

A week after the phone launched

LOOOL! Who told you the Note 4 pro even without Xpen is not selling?? Don't just deceive yourself. It is selling well in the market.

The Note 4 pro with Xpen will be available at the end of the month though.
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by Batastramedia: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Olaoye4love:
I heard the Note 4 pro without Xpen is 66,000 and that with Xpen is 70,500..... and the latter is not yet even available for sales

Does anyone know how true this is? Has anyone bought the Note 4 pro with Xpen?

Who Xpen don epp shocked
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by avicky(f): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
AhluSunnah:
ITS DURABILITY AM TALKING ABOUT
What makes you think Note 4 isn't durable? Phone you haven't used.
Re: The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! by Batastramedia: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2017
avicky:

What makes you think Note 4 isn't durable? Phone you haven't used.

I just wonder too...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno P6 Reviews / Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons / Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.