Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

My open Confession - Click To Find Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My open Confession - Click To Find Out (1411 Views)

Slay Queen Open Confession Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Flow / My Open Confession / Open Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My open Confession - Click To Find Out by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
it's really shameful the kind of things I do. But this is me.. An unrepentant jerk. Below are some of the absurd things i still do:

- i still wait for my mum to buy clothes for me. Even down to the boxers am wearing. The only sweet thing i like using money for is junk like pork, hausa yam and egg etc

- i love kimani so much that I can finish a medium size petroleum jelly jerking off to her videos and pics

- 800 mb out of the 1Gb i subscribe for is used to do 'yeye' things. ''The crew'' can relate. Mb i for use to find one freelancing job sad

- i stand up from my chair when i see a female friend i know approaching. I do this so i dont miss getting a hug to tap current

- i know more leagues in football than verses in the bible. merrybet don finish me. Even indian and san marino league sef, i get their statistics.

- i spend up to 6k from the 10k i receive on top woman. The female specie never seizes to blow my mind. i guess my village people are winning.

Meanwhile... Here's kimani

Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by banjicom(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
angry

Bros this is 2017 if u know u don't have sense go and purchase it online and if u don't have sense to purchase sense online find someone to borrow you....... Please!!!!
Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by moorevic(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cheeeee..........cheeeee.......... nna that your uncle is very wicked. Just imagine how he has useless-ed you and your future.
Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by greatcid02(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
This one na just intro u dey see so.......season 1 loading
Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2017
greatcid02:
This one na just intro u dey see so.......season 1 loading
you know my story pass me
Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by Olifiz(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2017
Lefulefu......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
it's really shameful the kind of things I do. But this is me.. An unrepentant jerk. Below are some of the absurd things i still do:

- i still wait for my mum to buy clothes for me. Even down to the boxers am wearing. The only sweet thing i like using money for is junk like pork, hausa yam and egg etc

- i love kimani so much that I can finish a medium size petroleum jelly jerking off to her videos and pics

- 800 mb out of the 1Gb i subscribe for is used to do 'yeye' things. ''The crew'' can relate. Mb i for use to find one freelancing job sad

- i stand up from my chair when i see a female friend i know approaching. I do this so i dont miss getting a hug to tap current

- i know more leagues in football than verses in the bible. merrybet don finish me. Even indian and san marino league sef, i get their statistics.

- i spend up to 6k from the 10k i receive on top woman. The female specie never seizes to blow my mind. i guess my village people are winning.

Meanwhile... Here's kimani

hm

1 Like

Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Olifiz:
Lefulefu......
grin grin grin
werey!

1 Like

Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:
hm
bros, talk d talk cheesy
Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
bros, talk d talk cheesy
u never cease to amaze me grin

Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by Martin0(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2017
Lefulefu u dey see those picsgrin
Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
Lefulefu u dey see those picsgrin
na op crush be dat cheesy
Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by Martin0(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:

na op crush be dat cheesy
eh eh I jus want make u see something na those types we dey like but I nor see back sha,so I can't access how flat it isgrin but I hope it slipper's in naturegrin
Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh I jus want make u see something na those types we dey like but I nor see back sha,so I can't access how flat it isgrin but I hope it slipper's in naturegrin
rev. Martin cheesy
Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by Martin0(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
rev. Martin cheesy
aaa grin see this guygrin
Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
Olifiz:
Lefulefu......
embarassed
Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by DarkMagic(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Medium sized Petroleum jelly

Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2017
moorevic:
Cheeeee..........cheeeee.......... nna that your uncle is very wicked. Just imagine how he has useless-ed you and your future.
I belong to no one. I belong to everybody tongue
Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by moorevic(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
I belong to no one. I belong to everybody tongue
If buharison catch you quote his dream father>..............eh
Re: My open Confession - Click To Find Out by Buharison: 11:29am On Aug 21, 2017
moorevic:

If buharison catch you quote his dream father>..............eh
He is an enemy of state

(1) (Reply)

Lol! This Whatsapp Chat Is The Definition Of 'savagery' / Don't Click Excerpt U Are Below 25 / The Expenditure List Of A Slay Queen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.