Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot (4804 Views)

Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China / $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by aribisala0(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Know2020:

Focus on the topic...
True

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by TRUTH2020: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
AFONJA NA AFONJA BUNCH OF WOMEN

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by aribisala0(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by totit: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin

Potor people

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by rainylad(f): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Yeah by bringing more than 45% of revenue to the country through the land and sea borders and relative peaceful atmosphere for FDI's plus millions in I.T start-ups. Outside moving cocaine and substandard Chinese imitation, your folks are as useless as used menstrual pad to the nation.

..Usual twisting of fact here..the Sw you mean is nowhere else but Lagos

..Mr man,Lagos buit and maintained by all has the most fuctional sea-port and Airport in this country..were every single 200million citizens MUST use patronise..

..Now because of this lots of people have migrated there over the years,making it the most populous state in this country...thereby attracting more business and investment..

..Now if this country disintegrates,every country rising from the demise of Nigeria WILL have their own Sea and Airport...while your Lagos will go back to the basics years down the line..

..This is why you all abhor the thought of having your own country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
aribisala0:

True word,Focus

Yes, focus.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by totit: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
[s]
rainylad:

..Mr man,Lagos buit and maintained by all has the most fuctional sea-port and Airport in this country..were every single 200million citizens MUST use patronise..

..Now because of this lots of people have migrated there over the years,making it the most populous state in this country...thereby attracting more business and investment..

..Now if this country disintegrates,every country rising from the demise of Nigeria WILL have their own Sea and Airport...while your Lagos will go back to the basis years down the oine..

[/s]

If that is the case, so why is ogun state IGR swept the whole of SE ? grin

Oyah change your tone again nah grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by aribisala0(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Yes, focus.
Focus O

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
aribisala0:

Focus O

Focus on the present bro.

This is 2017.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by PenSniper: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
When an over-bloated thug spew rubbish, his demented urchins urge him on. Birds of the same feather.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Ngozi123(f): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
aribisala0:
True

What has this got to do with Al-haji Asari Dokubo calling a Yoruba politician an Afonja?

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by niggadee(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pot belly oloriburuku someday. Fck you and your Biafra. Northerner dey kill u guys like chicken. Fck one nigeria

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by gberra: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
totit:
[s][/s]

Lol!!!.. The moment you splatter eggs on the face of that dirty potor girl, she developed menstrual cramps. grin. They're naturally stupid, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by gberra: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
This is a major reason why we should all go our separate ways...

An Afonja cannot protest against the former petroleum minister because people like asari would come after the Yoruba person. A b IAFRAN cannot protest against tinubu because afonjas so come after him..

We are not one.. we never was and we never would be.
Coming from the pulpit of an Osu pastor

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by rainylad(f): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
totit:
[s][/s]

..Ogun 'swept' the whole SE yet you have all refused to declare your own republic..jittery and so shaken at the thoughts of being an independent country and 'enjoying your amala and ewedu in peace'...While the SE who has 'nothing to offer'are fighting tool and nail to be free of you all..

..Keep decieiving yourselves with your lies,deceit and false-hood...the chicken will come home to roost soon...nonsense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Ojiofor: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Asari don vex for Afonjas grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by aribisala0(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

What has this got to do with Al-haji Asari Dokubo calling a Yoruba politician an Afonja?
nothing ,it has got to do with something entirely different

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Ngozi123(f): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
aribisala0:
nothing ,it has got to do with something entirely different

If it's got nothing to do with the topic of the thread then why did you think that it was necessary to post it here?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by totit: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
rainylad:

..Ogun 'swept' the whole SE yet you have all refused to declare your own republic.jittery and so shaken at the thoughts of being an independent country and 'enjoying your amala and ewedu in peace'...While the SE who has 'nothing to offer'are fighting tool and nail to be free of you all..

..Keep decieiving yourselves with your lies,deceit and false-hood...the chicken will come home to roost soon...nonsense.

Such an unstable fellow you are ,for how does your lamentation above disputed or changed the facts I stated above now? If I were you I would go ojukwu way after been bursted, embarrassed with facts rather than result to game changing to cover your shame--like an unstable fella gringrin

Oh no..So, it's all about your brafro after all grin
Ipodbitter
You..you..you shocked

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Michael004: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Know2020:

Focus on the topic...
Omo ale, do they divert before. Generation of ape.

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Michael004: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
rainylad:

..Asari Dokubo please blast those diabolical afonjas very well..

..They will hail and worship their criminals and crooks like Tinubu,Fashola and co..

..yet run slimy mouths against others with their hypocritical analysis and cries...nonsense.
Have you given food to oga tonight?
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Michael004: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
aribisala0:
Yes o
grin grin grin grin, this is too much now
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by rainylad(f): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
totit:

Such an unstable fellow you are ,for how does your lamentation above disputed or changed the facts I stated above now? If I were you I would go ojukwu way after been bursted, embarrassed with facts rather than result to game changing to cover your shame--like an unstable fella gringrin

Oh no..So, it's all about your brafro after all grin

You..you..you shocked

......Your facts are simply a chronology of bull***ts you lots are known for..false-hood,lies,delusiions and lame,cowardly grandstanding....Those who know afonjas know that they are too wicked and diabolical to fight to remain in the same country with Igbos if ttruely your assertions are true and they can thrive as much as you claim they are doing now.

..now kindly smell off my mentiions..i am sick to my stomach having this back and forth with you...swerve to the bin..yeye dey smell.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Michael004: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
[s]
rainylad:

..Now if this country disintegrates,every country rising from the demise of Nigeria WILL have their own Sea and Airport...while your Lagos will go back to the basics years down the line..

[/s]Facts don't lie.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Michael004: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
aribisala0:

Focus O
Thos is irritating. Meahn.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by totit: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
rainylad:

......Your facts are simply a chronology of bull***ts you lots are known for..false-hood,lies,delusiions and lame,cowardly grandstanding....Those who know afonjas know that they are too wicked and diabolical to fight to remain in the same country with Igbos if ttruely your assertions are true and they can thrive as much as you claim they are doing now.

..now kindly smell off my mentiions..i am sick to my stomach having this back and forth with you...swerve to the bin..yeye dey smell.

I can see you crying already even though I didn't...

See vomiting of hates grin

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by rainylad(f): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Facts don't lie.

....Who is this creepy stalker seeking desperately for my attention? angry

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Michael004: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

As dokubo or dokulo get him mouth to talk, na so this guy get him hand to type. So how does that affect your destiny?
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Michael004: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
rainylad:

....Who is this creepy stalker seeking desperately for my attention? angry

Dagini, dagini aunty ode. Go a day give that attention to the person wey dey water your smelly dry hole. I don't give a flying folk about it. You are irrelevant.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Michael004: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
totit:

I can see you crying already even though I didn't...

See vomiting of hates grin
You no well I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2,244, 937 The Difference Between The Whole Of Southeast Vote & Lagos / Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus / Meet Prof Doyin Salami: New Chairman Of Nigeria's Economic Advisory Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.