Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,382 members, 7,829,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot (4798 Views)

Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China / $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by rainylad(f): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Michael004:
Dagini, dagini aunty ode. Go a day give your husband that attention. I don't give a flying folk about it. You are irrelevant.

..You smelt into my mentiions univited twice on this thread like a disoriented skunk,yet claim i am irrelevant and you dont give a flying folk??..

....I see shame,sense and dignity is far from you..please smell of my side and leave my mentions alone..you are extremely disgusting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by perez100: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Asari Dokubo, hate him or not, he is a blessing and a freedom fighter. He hate injustice. If not people like Asari Dokubu Nigeria would have been sold by hypocritical Fulani and Afonja criminals.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Michael004: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
[s]
rainylad:

..You smelt into my mentiions univited twice on this thread like a disoriented skunk,yet claim i am irrelevant and you dont give a flying folk??..

....I see shame,sense and dignity is far from you..please smell of my side and leave my mentions alone..you are extremely disgusting.
[/s]Beautiful Trash. Spit. Aunty, oga chukwudi wey dey water your smelly dry hole dey wait you for you. You dey here dey cry. Go to your useless biafrasay if you don't want to be quoted aunty oponu.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by rainylad(f): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Beautiful Trash. Spit. Aunty, oga chukwudi wey dey water my mothers smelly and diseased dry hole dey wait for am. I dey here dey cry.like a cursed tout
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Michael004: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=rainylad post=58931032][/quote]Lol, edit from now till thy kingdom comes, it won't stop bro chukwudi from watering that smelly dry cunning hole. Okay you mean your mother is into the same business? Wonderful. She go dey sell o.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by rainylad(f): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Michael004:
Lol, edit from now till thy kingdom comes, it won't stop bro chukwudi from watering that smelly dry cunning hole of my mother Okay my mother has long been in the business.. Wonderful. She go dey sell o.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by aribisala0(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

If it's got nothing to do with the topic of the thread then why did you think that it was necessary to post it here?
Any person wiith average intelligence who followed the thread can figure that out but if you cannot I am unable to help. Is that the only photo on the thread ? Is it the first photo?
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by perez100: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
The Afonja should be ashamed of themselves. Despite these Biafra war pictures and harsh condition, the Igbo still bounced back and over took them in many sectors, dusting them in national exams etc. It is a miracle. To God be the Glory that the children of those starved children with bloated stomachs are regarded today as fountain of knowledge. It is the Lord's doing. Shame to Awolowo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by jacyhelen(f): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Madueke is a thief, no if's no but. Nigerian is a shameless society that's why she's still being celebrated by people like you , in a working country she will be in jail. And mind you we will end up jailing her and continue to enjoy your oil and your sweat. I know your stupid self come to Nairaland and will read this. As for calling Yoruba race afonja, thunder fire you and your generations, Omo irankiran.

but tinubu and others are god to u....May sense fall on you.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Ogbuefi2020: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
totit:
[s][/s]

If that is the case, so why is ogun state IGR swept the whole of SE ? grin

Oyah change your tone again nah grin
is it the rusted roof junkyards of Abeokuta, or ijebu ode, or shagamu that generate revenues, is it not expansion of Nomansland. You people should keep quiet with your Ogun nonsense, a little adjustment of boundary and Ogun will be worse than Ekiti

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by felicitywe(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is not imaginary.Nigerian history on corruption began with Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo.Awo stole Nigeria dry and used the money to contest election in 1979.Same Awo introduced money bag politics in Nigerian political terrain.Asari Dokubo has reechoed all this not because we r ignorant but to remind us of the effect of what Awo stole.When Nigeria was still primitive, Awo campaigned election with Helicopter throwing money from the air. Tinubu is another criminal with plethora of criminality.We seem not to be discussing the NIA man whose wife stored money for her generation unborn in an apartment in Ikoyi Lagos.Until we resolve these cases of traditional corruption Nigeria will not move forward.Unfortunately, Awo's corruption is like the sin of Jeroboam in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by totit: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

is it the rusted roof junkyards of Abeokuta, or ijebu ode, or shagamu that generate revenues, is it not expansion of Nomansland. You people should keep quiet with your Ogun nonsense, a little adjustment of boundary and Ogun will be worse than Ekiti

All these lamentation and operation oral pull them down doesn't change the fact.

Come again, please, what's exactly your bone of contention because all I am seeing here is bla bla bla. No head nor tail.

Oya come again, your bone of contention, please

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by felicitywe(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
his is not imaginary.Nigerian history on corruption began with Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo.Awo stole Nigeria dry and used the money to contest election in 1979.Same Awo introduced money bag politics in Nigerian political terrain.Asari Dokubo has reechoed all this not because we r ignorant but to remind us of the effect of what Awo stole.When Nigeria was still primitive, Awo campaigned election with Helicopter throwing money from the air. Tinubu is another criminal with plethora of criminality.We seem not to be discussing the NIA man whose wife stored money for her generation unborn in an apartment in Ikoyi Lagos.Until we resolve these cases of traditional corruption Nigeria will not move forward.Unfortunately, Awo's corruption is like the sin of Jeroboam in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by aolawale025: 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
I don't think she stole 90b dollars

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Oblang(m): 12:39am On Jul 29, 2017
perez100:
The Afonja should be ashamed of themselves. Despite these Biafra war pictures and harsh condition, the Igbo still bounced back and over took them in many sectors, dusting them in national exams etc. It is a miracle. To God be the Glory that the children of those starved children with bloated stomachs are regarded today as fountain of knowledge. It is the Lord's doing. Shame to Awolowo!

In white powder sector right...
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by millhouse: 1:14am On Jul 29, 2017
Na don jazzy name D guy call so?
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by GraciousGates: 2:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by perez100: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2017
All wealthy Afonjas are traced to oil money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Who Used Human Beings To Do Foundation In Enugu Arrested (graphic Photos) / Lamadi Apapa Seen Somewhere At Apapa Taking A Nap / Jonathan And Muttalab Meet !

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.