Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,207 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed (4858 Views)

Thread Closed!!!!! / My Friend Got Banned, And He's Crying Foul. (photos) / purpose served , thread closed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dextology:

Make I bring bazooka grin grin grin
yowa! grin grin grin
bazooka plus armoured tanks if dat one dey too grin grin
this war wey we wan fight for op go pass WW2 own grin
longest time my brother grin grin
Re: Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ayo001:
That type of thread is not meant for a place like this. Go to an adult 18+ forum to do your thing. Even at that, you are encouraging cheating, killing the ego of men with small manhood. This is Romance Section.

Re: Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
lefulefu:

yowa! grin grin grin
bazooka plus armoured tanks if dat one dey too grin grin
this war wey we wan fight for op go pass WW2 own grin
longest time my brother grin grin

Although I no get to see the closed thread sha

Bros, I de kampe. How lalas247?

Re: Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:
Bro if u don't like ow dat useless thread got closed, post it in another forum, you are tarnishing the image of this forum, what's the difference between people who wer enjoying the thread and the prostitutes
wich image?
no be everyday dem dey post threads on kingblakhoc and im naked ugly girls for nairaland frontpage cheesy

Re: Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed by Buharison: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
lefulefu:

wich image?
no be everyday dem dey post threads on kingblakhoc and im naked ugly girls for nairaland frontpage cheesy
His own is not that extreme and they do censor some parts
Re: Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dextology:

Although I no get to see the closed thread sha

Bros, I de kampe. How lalas247?
oh Lalas247 is ever shining and beautiful cheesy
ehn really?...thank god u didnt see d thread then grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
emmyquan:

seriously I was actually here too because of u

Re: Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed by sarahade(f): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
lefulefu:

abi cheesy
much better than brokeguys/olosho threads cheesy
Yes now

Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt / 10 Weird Sexual Traditions Around The World / I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding