Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,010 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo (35631 Views)

Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos / 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law / Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by Norahlistic(f): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'm sure he'll be strafing someone else's sister but don't want anybody to straf his own oloshi
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by Sarah20A(f): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
17 bleeping an old man embarassed Toto dey scratch this small girl oo,
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by Martin0(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sarah20A:
Erhshocked
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by Nov6(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Am not interested in the story sef, just akwa united guy's accent dey funny me
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by sayisayi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
divicode:
Only in the land of the yEast
The developers wannabe

We go develop your intelligence for free!!!! grin grin grin

Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by Lisaflex(f): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
cheesy D guy's itembe is very strong.
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by Kelvin10149(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wonder shall never end in this our country Nigeria..I am so happy to join nairaland. Today is my first day of commenting in here.before I used to only look at the forum updates, look and read comments, now am among the members of nairaland...HALLELUYAH SOMEBODY

Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by modsfucker: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
THEY'RE TOO YOUNG TO BE MARRIED BUT NOT TOO YOUNG TO BE SLEPT WITH BY MUCH OLDER PEOPLE.

HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY

Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by zcee: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
See this one ooo, u no dey Bleep anoda person sister? grin grin
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by modsfucker: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
jjjjj2017:
the only offence here is that the scrap dealer slept with underage & nothing like rape here.

Not the age ryt
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by modsfucker: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Did he force himself on her??

If no, then face ur sister

But you guys accused Yunusa Yellow of forcing himself on Spoilt Oruru girl..... Your girls are not too young to be fvcked but they're too young to get married.

Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by ALAYORMII: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
modsfucker:

But you guys accused Yunusa Yellow of forcing himself on Spoilt Oruru girl..... Your girls are not too young to be fvcked but they're too young to get married.

Can you look for any comments of mine where I condemned or condone Yunusa's deed??

Bekiaful ursef ooo
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by CeeJay419(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
I heard the name "Tinubu".. Lols... Cj
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by AreaFada2: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Norahlistic:
I'm sure he'll be strafing someone else's sister
but don't want anybody to straf his own
oloshi
My dear, the issue here is age.

Legally a girl of 17 cannot consent.

Or you have any evidence that the accuser also strafs another man's 17 years old sister? grin cheesy
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
The agabaya say na tinubu people. grin

Wetin konsign tinubu for the matter now?
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by davillian(m): 12:19am On Jul 29, 2017
djemillionia:
HABA WHY WOULD D GUY CONFRONT THE MAN BUH WAIT OO, SCRAB DEALER ?? shocked THE GUY LIL SIS NO TRY ON HER OWN PART, LIKE SHE NO SEE GOVERNOR, SENATOR, BIG MAN PIKIN, ABI YAHOO BOI SEF TO DOPE HER.;; WELL NA HER CHOICE SHA MAKE HER BIG BRO CHILL ABI HIM BE GAY ?? MTCHEEWWW

ABEG I GET MY OWN SERIOUS BIZ HERE TO MIND. NO CHILL

Till now I can't figure out how girls make, their choice on who the bleep.
I remember I toast 1 fine girl but she rejected.
When I see the guy that is bleeping her. I was like Bleep this guy no even follow for promo copy.
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by davillian(m): 12:25am On Jul 29, 2017
favourmic:
Some guys need brain factory settings

See the way the guy self dey para..... Nah every time every time

Nah so your 17yrs old kitty cat dey sweet that old man?
17 to 23their pkeku dey bring Oil
23 to 35 their kpekus dey bring water
35 up their kpekus dey get water scarcity.
It's a matter of choice LWKMD
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by chloride6: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:
THEY'RE TOO YOUNG TO BE MARRIED BUT NOT TOO YOUNG TO BE SLEPT WITH BY MUCH OLDER PEOPLE.

HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY

and you allegedly have a first class grin grin grin grin grin grin

Made in Sambisa First class grin grin grin grin

Restructuring is coming soon. We will see who will feed the foolish almajiri's you are breeding in their thousands. Cradle robbers
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by Siscooh: 12:35am On Jul 29, 2017
djemillionia:
HABA WHY WOULD D GUY CONFRONT THE MAN BUH WAIT OO, SCRAB DEALER ?? shocked THE GUY LIL SIS NO TRY ON HER OWN PART, LIKE SHE NO SEE GOVERNOR, SENATOR, BIG MAN PIKIN, ABI YAHOO BOI SEF TO DOPE HER.;; WELL NA HER CHOICE SHA MAKE HER BIG BRO CHILL ABI HIM BE GAY ?? MTCHEEWWW

His sister is just 17 been used maybe because they are poor
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by victorazy(m): 12:59am On Jul 29, 2017
iPrevail:
I hope he didn't just confront without taking action!?

Carry one better scrap for there rearrange him dentition abeg.

Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by MadCow1: 1:29am On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:
the only offence here is that the scrap dealer slept with underage & nothing like rape here.

Sleeping with an underage kid is called STATUTORY RAPE.. #KnowTheLaw

Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by ceevee(f): 1:33am On Jul 29, 2017
Guy stop sleeping with his sister he doesn't like it. Besides you are arrogant instead of u to apologise to him and calm him down you and ur fellow scrap mates are trying to push him out. Sheer wickedness
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 29, 2017
RealHaute:
This is serious. Pocohantas should have her NGO take up the case ASAP.
Which NGO? Na only here her power dey.
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 29, 2017
Sarah20A:
No e dey itch am.
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by AnanseK(m): 6:15am On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Southern Nigeria kiss
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by modsfucker: 6:32am On Jul 29, 2017
chloride6:

and you allegedly have a first class grin grin grin grin grin grin

Made in Sambisa First class grin grin grin grin

Restructuring is coming soon. We will see who will feed the foolish almajiri's you are breeding in their thousands. Cradle robbers

Lolz.... Even if it's a forged one, I still have it in my name and I used it to secure a lucrative job.

Now, can you tell us what you made in your first degree and whether you're gainfully employed or jobless?

Shameless robbers who rob and kill their brothers on daily basis.
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by jjjjj2017: 6:38am On Jul 29, 2017
MadCow1:

Sleeping with an underage kid is called STATUTORY RAPE.. #KnowTheLaw
You are right but I put my post in layman way.
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by modsfucker: 6:40am On Jul 29, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Can you look for any comments of mine where I condemned or condone Yunusa's deed??

Bekiaful ursef ooo

It was a region-wide accusation so I made a general condemnation.
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by preccy69(f): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2017
djemillionia:

u r sick in d balls, wrong is wrong doesn't matter hu she did it with
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by Baso2019: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2017
The girl sef no try... Scrap dealer..... she no see Naijabet and yahoo boys
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by chloride6: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:

Lolz.... Even if it's a forged one, I still have it in my name and I used it to secure a lucrative job.

Now, can you tell us what you made in your first degree and whether you're gainfully employed or jobless?

Shameless robbers who rob and kill their brothers on daily basis.

Talk is cheap and you are online which means you could be a Nobel laureate at the stroke of your keyboard. On the other hand, if a Yoruba has ever polished your shoes, reply me otherwise forever hold your Peace.

Northerners are the most vile and morally degerarated humans in the world. They have all the normal human vices borne out of basic survivalist instincts such as stealing, greed, lust etc.

The Abo.ki doesn't stop there, it takes it further by having no regard for life.

Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by modsfucker: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2017
chloride6:

Talk is cheap and you are online which means you could be a Nobel laureate at the stroke of your keyboard. On the other hand, if a Yoruba has ever polished your shoes, reply me otherwise forever hold your Peace.

Northerners are the most vile and morally degerarated humans in the world. They have all the normal human vices borne out of basic survivalist instincts such as stealing, greed, lust etc.

The Abo.ki doesn't stop there, it takes it further by having no regard for life.

Yoruba has robbed me before....

And Badoo members kill their victims unabated.

Ritualists mine skulls of their victims....

Don't talk about get-rich-fix Afonja group.

Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) / Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS / Customs Intercept Live Parrots, Hawk Worth ₦‎6 Million