Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo (35632 Views)

Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos / 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law / Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by chloride6: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:

Yoruba has robbed me before....

And Badoo members kill their victims unabated.

Ritualists mine skulls of their victims....

Don't talk about get-rich-fix Afonja group.

Boko Oshi grin grin
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by modsfucker: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2017
chloride6:

Boko Oshi grin grin

Spare my skull please Mr. Ritualist, I can give you amy amount of money that you want. grin
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by chloride6: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:

Spare my skull please Mr. Ritualist, I can give you amy amount of money that you want. grin

How many children have you strapped bombs to this morning grin
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by modsfucker: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2017
chloride6:

How many children have you strapped bombs on this morning grin

None but I believe you had your breakfast with human peppersoup....

How many skulls are you gonna mine today?

ADVISE: don't be in a hurry to respond if you hear your dad calling you. He may have an ulterior motive, may be he wanna mine your skull for his money ritual and sustenance of the jazz he uses to pounce on neighbors' wives.
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by chloride6: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:

None but I believe you had your breakfast with human peppersoup....

How many skulls are you gonna mine today?

ADVISE: don't be in a hurry to respond if you hear your dad calling you. He may have an ulterior motive, may be he wanna mine your skull for his money ritual and sustenance of the jazz he uses to pounce on neighbors' wives.

None? shocked

Liar undecided . You are not a true Northerner.

A true Northerner fuc.ks underage kids everyday and then straps bombs on them.
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by modsfucker: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2017
chloride6:

None? shocked

Liar undecided . You are not a true Northerner.

A true Northerner fuc.ks underage kids everyday and then straps bombs on them.

It is a known fact that Ashawo is a yoruba word.... Your girls introduce prostitution and even married women and sleep around shamelessly. Yoruba and sexual infidelity are 5&6
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by chloride6: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:

It is a known fact that Ashawo is a yoruba word.... Your girls introduce prostitution and even married women and sleep around shamelessly. Yoruba and sexual infidelity are 5&6

You numb skull grin

There are no Hausa prostitutes?
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by modsfucker: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2017
chloride6:

You numb skull grin

There are no Hausa prostitutes?

Very few but the business was introduced by Yoruba girls..... Ashawo Ashawo Ashawo grin
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by chloride6: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:

Very few but the business was introduced by Yoruba girls..... Ashawo Ashawo Ashawo grin

Prostitution was started by Yoruba girls?: grin grin grin

You can't be that dull. I know you are just an Ab.oki but still, apply yourself.

Prostitutes are as old as the world itself. check your Quran if you doubt me.

Other the hand , how many yoruba people are half blind and begging for alms in bowls.
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by modsfucker: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
chloride6:

Prostitution was started by Yoruba girls?: grin grin grin

You can't be that dull. I know you are just an Ab.oki but still, apply yourself.

Prostitutes are as old as the world itself. check your Quran if you doubt me.

Other the hand , how many yoruba people are half blind and begging for alms in bowls.

What is other the hand? grin

Keep denying but it is an established fact that any Yoruba woman is either a prostitute or a potential prostitute and their men are majorly paedophiles.... Example Obasanjo who slept with his daughter in law.

Begging for alms is better than beheading unsuspecting members of the public and mining their skulls....

Badoo, Aiye, Eiye..... etc are operating unabated.
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by chloride6: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:

What is other the hand? grin

Keep denying but it is an established fact that any Yoruba woman is either a prostitute or a potential prostitute and their men are majorly paedophiles.... Example Obasanjo who slept with his daughter in law.

Begging for alms is better than beheading unsuspecting members of the public and mining their skulls....

Badoo, Aiye, Eiye..... etc are operating unabated.

See your life, people will mine skulls for money rituals and you will shamelessly still beg for the same money.
grin grin grin
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by modsfucker: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
chloride6:

See your life, people will mine skulls for money rituals and you will shamelessly still beg for the same money.
grin grin grin

That doesn't change the fact that they're skull miners.... The sin goes to them.

I ain't a supporter of begging by our people but begging is still better than skull mining and Badoo killings.
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by chloride6: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:

That doesn't change the fact that they're skull miners.... The sin goes to them.

I ain't a supporter of begging by our people but begging is still better than skull mining and Badoo killings.

See who is talking about sin, craddle robbers and terrorists grin grin

If you are aware people make their money from skull mining and you still take money from them, doesn't that vnake you a hypocrite?
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by modsfucker: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
chloride6:

See who is talking about sin, craddle robbers and terrorists grin grin

If you are aware people make their money from skull mining and you still take money from them, doesn't that vnake you a hypocrite?

Ohhh do the skull miners go about telling everyone that they're dirty skull miners? We only bust them when they're about to mine the skull of a 5 year old kid.
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by chloride6: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:

Ohhh do the skull miners go about telling everyone that they're dirty skull miners? We only bust them when they're about to mine the skull of a 5 year old kid.

No need to bust anything. Just stop begging altogether.
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
sayisayi:

We go develop my father's intelligence for free!!!! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo by Ehinmola(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
liftedhigh:
There was drama as an angry man went to a scrap dealer to challenge him for camping and sleeping with his 17yr old sister for over 2months in Uyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ysU8oNdH8

. O boy go back home for your own good. The scrap man scrapped your sister and you went to his house? He will scrap you beyond recognition. You forgot that a scrapper is an iron bender? Better be careful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) / Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS / Customs Intercept Live Parrots, Hawk Worth ₦‎6 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.