Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car (692 Views)

My Uncle Came To My House And Was Busy Looking At My Bo0bs / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car by irririchris(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders, abeg I need your 'No Chills' advice. There's this lady I have been requesting from her for us to hang out at least for an hour but she keeps disappointing me even after she fixes a date.. we were even supposed to see this Sunday only for her to come up with another excuse...
She later called this evening that she needs to pick some items next week and would need me to drive her down cos she isn't familiar with the environment...
I told her I have sold my car (I actually got another) and she was pleading I help her get someone that has a car, that she's ready to meet the person at a certain place....

What type of lady is that? Pls

1 Like

Re: We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car by dingbang(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
I wonder why you still communicate with her... Its not difficult for me to delete

5 Likes

Re: We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car by Buharison: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
She's a first class hoelosho, she's expanding her business

2 Likes

Re: We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car by irririchris(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
dingbang:
I wonder why you still communicate with her... Its not difficult for me to delete

Lols... that just happened this evening... Thanks bro!

2 Likes

Re: We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car by dingbang(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
irririchris:

please in as much as we men need women in our lives for relaxation and comfort, don't mean we should be taken as fools... There are millions of prettier girls than her who are more richer than she is.

2 Likes

Re: We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
angry

She needs someone that has a car? Get Her a Taxi driver undecided

A dirty, old, smelly man preferably undecided

3 Likes

Re: We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car by VargasVee(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Invite her to come that you already found a car.

When she comes, tell her y'all should wait cause the car might get late.

She won't need a spirit to tell her she's gonna hang out with you all day grin

1 Like

Re: We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car by ebukahandsome(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
All these kids
Na who dey push these nonesense go FP i dey blame
Re: We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car by moshood521: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
She dea claim d wise 1......
Guy i beg even if e dea remain 10mins mk ona go fynd sumfin do mk u disappoint her mk she jst feel 1 insyd d meny mk she dan dea do
Re: We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car by dopedealer(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Na only u b guy wey get car for her life?
And if I may ask what happened to cab abi na by force
As she no gree u Bleep now she still can't call all those niggas fcking her to come help.....may b she for don park u one side self if u no get car . Help her nah make I break ur head ...nansense

1 Like

Re: We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 29, 2017
irririchris:

Cos all the taxis in the bus parks are finished abi! Don't her relatives have a car she can borrow for the day? Nonsense. My friend delete her number from your phone b4 me and you wear the same trouser. I detest such people in my life, it's only when they need help that they will remember you. Simple one hour hangout she no gree. Infact i am seriously vexing right now.

1 Like

Re: We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car by ashjay001(m): 1:03am On Jul 29, 2017
irririchris:

I thought u wanted to hang out? Here is ur chance!

U finally get to hangout, and should u like what u see, u make ur move, and if u dont, u scram!

Dazzol

(1) (Reply)

Sex Chat & phone intimacy On Whtzapp / What's On Your Mind Right Now! / 9 Things Every Girl Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.