Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas (53663 Views)

Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. / Remember Us When You Become Governor — Fulani Monarch Tells Sanwo-olu / 'i’ll Dine With The Devil To Ensure Lagos Is Safe' - Edgal Imohimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2017
andyanders:

That Henry is mentally deranged hence his attitude. Just allow the fool be.
Lol yes my dear
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by refreshrate: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2017
This post is funny sha see Ibo people supporting a Yoruba man to finish one 1.5 legged outcast

1 Like

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by onatisi(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Adenikeh:
We would like to know what he also sacrificed

That is left for his co political actors to divulge. No secret under the sun
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by ejanla077: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2017
henryhemon:

Clown!!! I didn't make money doing rituals. To clowns like you,You only make money through rituals,kidnapping or Yahoo Yahoo.

Ramon my afonja brother she finished u..

She even called you worthless while u make us believe u re rich

sekxy:

are you mad or something. ..please stay off my mention, it is too early to rant on my mention biko.....you can bet your worthless self for all i care..I didn't comment to impress a slowpoke like you, ,you don't even know anything about Owerri and the people ,you are here crying more than the bereaved. .or because you haven't seen okoroawusa or your state governor before in your life put others in same shoe ..go get a life and stop thinking from your cone head

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by computerwiz2: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2017
refreshrate:
This post is funny sha see Ibo people supporting a Yoruba man to finish one 1.5 legged outcast

ibo people sha, they no dey send anybody. they hate rochas with all their blood and strength. but rocha dey fvckup. how dare him first insult ffk.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by ZeroUnity: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2017
Lolu lolu jare!!
Owu ihe maara Okoroawusa...

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by LockDown69(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2017
We have 2 National clowns Ayo Fayose and FFK, they have ASD- attention seeking disorder.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by nerus419(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2017
I NO KNOW SAY YORUBALAND GET VERY STRONG WEED OO

I PRAY HE WOULDN'T GO MAD SOMEDAY
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Mrjo(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2017
omenka:
Just look how crude and uncouth a one time Federal minister is. Is there anything FFK contributes to our political experience since he was kicked out the dining room besides insults such as this?

What legacy exactly does he seek to establish with this behavior typical of a bus park union secretary?

This is so unfortunate.
there is no deffrence between you and him
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by GeneralOjukwu: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2017
Baddestman:
The foolish ipod yoots will believe what that fool said against their own son. grin grin

The same FFK who banged Bianca black and blue before dashing I kemba. ..The same FFK who insulted their whole race has become their God.

He's so well respected they even support him against Okorocha, their kinsman.

That's why they can never succeed in politics with the in-fighting and jealousy. FFK for example can barely find supporters in Yoruba land. He's so universally reviled that it would be hard for him to win Councillorship in his own ward

2 Likes

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Josmila(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2017
FFK is despicable to be honest. Rochas' leg has been like that for as long as I can remember, long before he became governor. It's so sad FFK can condescend so low to using a man's deformity to mock him. Shameful!

1 Like

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Baronlarge(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:
FFK and childish jabs!

The Buhari style is the best way to checkmate a drug addict like FFK. Just ignore him like he never existed. He did keep mute by himself when one is silent

Buhari didnt keep mute, he doesnt know how to manage being mute.

God muted his mouth with Super glue and kept him in that bed to teach him a lesson

and that lesson all northern emirs and leaders are about to share from it soon
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by henryhemon(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2017
ejanla077:

Ramon my afonja brother she finished u..

She even called you worthless while u make us believe u re rich

No need to respond to idiots like you. I'm not a Yoruba man to start with,I have few people here whom I 've meet,they will tell you a thing or 2 about me. No need bragging. I don't need to respond to someone who nothing about me.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Gladiator1: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2017
smsventures:
STC

Auntysimbiat banana fall on u

Meanwhile

Okoroawusa will die painfully

#Gladiator
Re u a Gladiator?
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Josmila(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:
FFK and childish jabs!

The Buhari style is the best way to checkmate a drug addict like FFK. Just ignore him like he never existed. He did keep mute by himself when one is silent

True! It's best to ignore someone like FFK.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by henryhemon(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2017
andyanders:

That Henry is mentally deranged hence his attitude. Just allow the fool be.

Smh. Look at this idiot,why don't you just chase the girl quietly.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by ejanla077: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2017
henryhemon:

No need to respond to idiots like you. I'm not a Yoruba man to start with,I have few people here whom I 've meet,they will tell you a thing or 2 about me. No need bragging. I don't need to respond to someone who nothing about me.

Idiot like u...?

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by henryhemon(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:

shut that your filthy teeth out of mention ,you poor thing from ogbomosho enclaved thatched house

Isn't that what you re good at ?Throwing insults,like I said grow up.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by mikejj(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2017
let's fold our hands and watch our leaders embarrass themselves! na wa oo
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by sepalapen(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2017
Baddestman:
The foolish ipod yoots will believe what that fool said against their own son. grin grin
whose son abeg! even if he has igbo lineage he is arewa brought up so we gave him up tete.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:
FFK and childish jabs!

bubu ddin ignore him
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by russianarrays: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2017
The Clock is ticking cause you dont ve to keep loosing on unsure bet, If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary, Great win yesterday & thanks to God for success and kudos to winners. View won Ticket pic for your Ecstasy.

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by IamPragmatic(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2017
You guess keep insulting FFK forgetting that he makes a whole lot from all the so-called insults, especially on his Twitter handle. Besides, Okoroawusa brought all this on himself. Abeg let him continue giving us reason to deliberate on certain issues.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Olukat(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:
FFK and childish jabs!

Just as he was silent on Nnamdi Kanu!
You can imagine where that silence had lead us angry angry angry
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by wigano: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
It's called technical knockout grin grin

Okoro... ..fani don finish u o

Hw u feel am?
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by saintandsinnerz: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
MalcoImX:
Okorocha did a mistake by responding to FFK. Some people need attention and love to engage. You disorient them by not engaging, thereby denying them kicks. Look at how OBJ responded to Nnamdi Kanu. Had he replied him, Kanu would have dragged OBJ to his level, and you won't know the fool. As a poster above has said, maybe Rochas need to borrow some tricks from Buhari and OBJ. Or as Robert Greene said; the best way to treat an irritating gnat is to ignore it - total oblivion. It will die a natural death.
Mr man shut up Nnamdi Kanu is greater than OBJ, Nnamdi Kanu is a freedom fighter and OBJ is a thief!
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by ibkgab001: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Okorocha don see who crase pass am.. an Afonja and an aboki doing their thing...Wetin concern me a biafran man?

Mokuuuuu ooooooo God punish you
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Kirgyakos(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dat 1 na sure somtin say all of una politicianz d chop leaf n all oda concusion e.t.c.....so u *FFK na wetin u chop?

May b na ya left blokush u sacrifice abi?
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by odinga1of: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Na wa ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by DeYoungJoe(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
omenka:
Just look how crude and uncouth a one time Federal minister is. Is there anything FFK contributes to our political experience since he was kicked out the dining room besides insults such as this?

What legacy exactly does he seek to establish with this behavior typical of a bus park union secretary?

This is so unfortunate.
But let me ask, is it true dat he sacrificed his left leg to become governor?
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by sshalom(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
FFK is something else. I have never seen a man his age that does this kind of personal abuse.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by DeYoungJoe(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Oblang:
This guy jabs dey too childish abeg.always talking like a frustrated idiot..
But it's true. The man stinks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad / APC Convention: Aspirants Trimmed To 2, Osinbajo And Tinubu - Senator Gaya / Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.