Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas (53652 Views)

Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. / Remember Us When You Become Governor — Fulani Monarch Tells Sanwo-olu / 'i’ll Dine With The Devil To Ensure Lagos Is Safe' - Edgal Imohimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by excel101(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:
FFK and childish jabs!

The Buhari style is the best way to checkmate a drug addict like FFK. Just ignore him like he never existed. He did keep mute by himself when one is silent
What do you expect a man that is very sick, and has lost his memory to say.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Milestones: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
FFK SUN RE O!!!
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Josh44s(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:
FFK and childish jabs!

The Buhari style is the best way to checkmate a drug addict like FFK. Just ignore him like he never existed. He did keep mute by himself when one is silent

Do you know you are a F00l. No, no just sit down and think about it, you will release how f00lish you have been for a very long time and the worst is that you didn't even know. In as much as FFK talks a lot. Breeze don dey blow and fowl yansh don open wide. Okorocha will die a miserable death soon.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Gladiator1: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
smsventures:
I believe I am
That name ain't for kids.
Now renounce it
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by 0b100100111: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Josh44s:

Do you know you are a F00l. No, no just sit down and think about it, you will release how f00lish you have been for a very long time and the worst is that you didn't even know. In as much as FFK talks a lot. Breeze don dey blow and fowl yansh don open wide. Okorocha will die a miserable death soon.

It shall never be well with all the English teachers that taught you.

2 Likes

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by edkai: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good evening fellow nairalanders. Pardon me for having to deviate from the topic...please I'd like to solicit your support on behalf of one of my protégés. I am a teacher.
She is contesting for a scholarship position at the Royal Arts Academy courtesy Emem Isong. She needs as many votes as she can get right now. The contest is a very stiff one. So please help her to take a step closer to her dream of being a movie director by following her unique link below and vote for her. You are free to also drop a comment. I assure you, your vote is not wasted. Thank you and God bless you. Here is her link;
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

The same FFK who banged Bianca black and blue before dashing I kemba. ..The same FFK who insulted their whole race has become their God.

He's so well respected they even support him against Okorocha, their kinsman.

That's why they can never succeed in politics with the in-fighting and jealousy. FFK for example can barely find supporters in Yoruba land. He's so universally reviled that it would be hard for him to win Councillorship in his own ward
grin grin ipob are fools
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by smsventures: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Gladiator1:
That name ain't for kids.
Now renounce it
what do u mean?

Insulting me for a mere name?

Anyway u can eat the name itz all urs

1 Like

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by whizzler: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fyno:
I am from ideato, dikenafai precisely, so I know Rochas more than you.

So shut up
That u are from same state as him is not a yardstick to judge how much u know him. Why am I even replying u , telling me to shut up shows u lack decorum also like FFK.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by whizzler: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
DeYoungJoe:

Do u know the cause of the infirmity?
I don't know but but I will like u to know that I watched in the 90's limping while he was giving out scholarships
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Gladiator1: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
smsventures:
what do u mean?

Insulting me for a mere name?

Anyway u can eat the name itz all urs
The bolded statement just affirmed u're a kid grin
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by smsventures: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Gladiator1:
The bolded statement just affirmed u're a kid grin
yes I am a five years old kid

Can u go and sleep now??

And stop quoting me with ur name
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Fyno: 1:46am On Jul 30, 2017
whizzler:
That u are from same state as him is not a yardstick to judge how much u know him. Why am I even replying u , telling me to shut up shows u lack decorum also like FFK.
I said you should shut because you don't know Rochas more than me or FFK.
He's my uncle, can't marry his daughter, that's how close I am to him.
Stop attacking FFK,rather listen to him,he doesn't throw the first punch but if try him,your destroyed with his pen.

This media war started when ffk questioned why Rochas,an Igbo man who supposedly belong to the 5% should be the one to tell the whole world how healthy Buhari is which we know as lies considering the Man's age.

If someone should lack decorum, its Rocha's not FFK
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Fyno: 2:02am On Jul 30, 2017
texazzpete:

GEJ never engaged FFK personally.

Like I said earlier, this is his standard response when he engages people he has personal beef with.

There is nothing good any sensible person can learn from FFK.
Gej unlike Rochas never engaged FFK personally because he's a Democrat.

FFK only asked why Rochas should be the one to tell us how strong Buhari was which we all know as lies considering Buhari's age and medical tourism,it was Rocha's that made it personal. This is politics, it could get messy at times.

FFK is sound,informed and a stand-up guy,he knows the history of this country more than many of his colleagues, a very good writer, one of the best around. Politics aside you'll learn a lot from him,I've done so.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by chime8(m): 3:40am On Jul 30, 2017
Baddestman:
The foolish ipod yoots will believe what that fool said against their own son. grin grin
This is not about IPOB.
FFK is right, because he knew Okorocha too well, during Obasanjo's regime
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by chime8(m): 3:44am On Jul 30, 2017
I REPEAT, FFK IS RIGHT. THOSE OF YOU ATTACKING FFK, ARE ONLY TRYING TO DEFEND THE DEFEND LESS TRUTH. DO YOUR RESEARCH AND YOUR WILL APOLOGIZE TO FFK LATER.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by aputel: 3:57am On Jul 30, 2017
cascarino:
Rochas had a ghastly car accident in 2002 and he fractured his left leg in the process. I am from the same LGA with him and I have known him for a long time.

It's unfortunate how people are now using it to mock him just because a lunatic like FFK said he used it for ritual.

To FFK any successful and wealthy person underwent one form of ritual process or the other. That is the hallmark of a failure- attributing people's success to diabolism.

He once said that Jimoh Ibrahim slept in a coffin for two weeks to become wealthy. Now he is accusing Rochas of using his left leg for ritual.

This Rochas he is insulting is a father figure to over eighteen thousand youths who he sponsors their education from primary to tertiary institutions all over Nigeria. I doubt if FFK has paid anybody's school fees before apart from may be his children. I regret knowing such a worthless man like FFK- very noisy and good for nothing.

Little wonder his only life achievement is the ministerial appointment OBJ gave him because of his late father's influence.

An Igbo adage says that when a child fetches more firewood than his colleague, the less successful and resentful colleague will accuse the more successful one of fetching in an evil forest. That is the case between FFK- and Rochas.

Stop dancing with your mouth please, if you can promise me you will eat grass ,I will send to you picture of Rochas in his Ogboni regalia here on net. I may not agree with FFK on lots of things but he is on point here .
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by cascarino(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2017
aputel:

Stop dancing with your mouth please, if you can promise me you will eat grass ,I will send to you picture of Rochas in his Ogboni regalia here on net. I may not agree with FFK on lots of things but he is on point here .
Childish comment! So, everything you see on net is gospel truth, that shows your level of exposure. Well, no need sending me the pictures because I've seen them long before you and did not take them seriously because I knew it is the activity of desperate bloggers. So, those pictures of Barrack Obama you see with a pair of horns and scary faces they tag Illuminati and church of Satan are also true?

Did Rochas upload those pictures by himself or he invited media workers to their Ogboni meeting or did he wear the Ogboni attire to a public function? Nairaland is really for kids!

That's how to know gullible fellows- once they hate someone they tend to believe anything negative they hear about that person.

This FFK you're making your hero has been attacking Igbos in time past. Labeling us mere petty traders with little academic background, calling Achebe an irrelevant man. He seems to be supporting IPOB today simply because his party is not on power. If PDP takes over power tomorrow he will become the enemy number one of IPOB- a very treacherous man.

Obasanjo Summarized him in one sentence- give him food and he will sing for you!

Please, don't bother quoting me I don't have time for infantile argument this Sunday morning.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by cascarino(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2017
aputel:

Childish comment! So, everything you see on net is gospel truth, that shows your level of exposure. Well, no need sending me the pictures because I've seen them long before you and did not take them seriously because I knew it is the activity of desperate bloggers. So, those pictures of Barrack Obama you see with a pair of horns and scary faces they tag Illuminati and church of Satan are also true?

Did Rochas upload those pictures by himself or he invited media workers to their Ogboni meeting or he wore the Ogboni attire to a public function? Nairaland is really for kids!

That's how to know gullible fellows- once they hate someone they tend to believe anything negative they hear about that person.

This FFK you're making your hero has been attacking Igbos in time past. Labeling us mere petty traders with little academic background, calling Achebe an irrelevant man. He seems to be supporting IPOB today simply because his party is not on power. If PDP takes over power tomorrow he will become the enemy number one of IPOB- a very treacherous man.

Obasanjo Summarized him in one sentence- give him food and he will sing for you!

Please, don't bother quoting me I don't have time for infantile argument this Sunday morning.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by computerwiz2: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2017
the ibo gov is a full member. ffk is not lying afterall

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by dasauce(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2017
God knows what would have happened to you right now, had it been you said this right in front of me... I'll not trade insult with you, I have someone your mate I feed and provide shelter for.
Thank God for your 10MB etisalat free data and your itel 3 sims phone. If not, there won't be this moment.

amzee:

May Thunder fall on me.

I'M A BASTARD SON OF A USELESS MOTHER.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by amzee(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2017
dasauce:
God knows what would have happened to you right now, had it been you said this right in front of me... I'll not trade insult with you, I have someone your mate I feed and provide shelter for.
Thank God for your 10MB etisalat free data and your itel 3 sims phone. If not, there won't be this moment.

So you now know how it feels when you are been insulted.
You called me a fool when I've done no wrong to you.
I can insult you to your face and NOTHING i repeat NOTHING will happen.
OLD FOOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) / Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man / DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.