Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out (27517 Views)

Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by OkoYibo: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2017
That's untrue. The only thing that united PDP was the abnormal propensity to loot.

GEJ started this nonsense when he empowered tribal bigots to fight his battles.

His wife came out to call Northerners 'born throway'.

GEJ personally said' Igbos are the pillars of my administration'.

Illbred mongrels like Asari, FFK and co. insulted everyone in the north because of the crumbs they got from GEJ and PDP.

APC may be shitty but PDP us worse than shit.

5 Likes

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by Aburi001: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:
Rather, for failing woefully in free & fair elections, potor goats have succeeded in constituting nuisance to potor republic.
Mr "talk before you think" is at again, doing what he knows how to do best.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by stanleyazo(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2017
Sense fall on you sir!
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by nextprince: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2017
Aburi001:
Mr "talk before you think" is at again, doing what he knows how to do best.
Mr "talk without thinking" is quoting me again. grin grin grin
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2017
all this APC PDP re coward
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by budusky05(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2017
Mumu governor expecting the office of the president to commission village market, and street roads, you think osinbajo na ur brain washed GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by wristbangle: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2017
ajebuter:
That is to be expected under a leader that is openly hostile to a section of the country by labelling them 5% and treating them as such ..

PDP is extremely bad and rotten but APC is the worst to happen to humanity..

That is why by 2019, Nigerians should neither vote for APC or PDP. They are the same shameful parties.

As a patriotic Nigerians, we deserve 100 percent good governance and I don't see it happening in these 2 parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by NewGombawa: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Please join KANU

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by EvilMetahuman: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2017
More like sore election losers have torn the country.
No amount of blackmail will make anyone get what they didn't deserve.

Simple as abc. Hell should fall, no one cares anymore.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by Aburi001: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2017
akom0908:
The leaders brought this problem to the country...this country is now a joke.
Call them RULERS not LEADERS.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by edo3(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by Aburi001: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

Mr "talk without thinking" is quoting me again. grin grin grin
Him dey enjoy your comments na, don't you like it?
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by michoim(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2017
And what was your PDP doing for 16 years in power, other than looting the treasury, rigging elections, sponsoring hate speeches through FFK, Fayose etc to divide Nigeria; sponsoring Niger Delta militants to burst vital economic export pipelines so that they can say APC economy is not good thereby paving way for looters to come back; kidnapping, ritualist, murders of fathers and murders of mother's. All manners of evil being perpetrated by PDP.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by nextprince: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2017
Aburi001:
Him dey enjoy your comments na, don't you like it?

Stop quoting me.

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by Guyman02: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2017
Sultan and Emir are involved in a corruption scandal and APC tries to hide it but will spend days speaking about how Diezani stole $90b when our annual budget is $23b angry

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2017
if
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by maasoap(m): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2017
tesppidd:
The division started the very day Buhari defeated Jonathan in the presidential election. Some people have refused to heal since that day.
Thank you. Their Transformational Agenda song immediately became Biafra, and recently Restructuring. Losers!

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by otokx(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2017
Wike should try and unite Rivers State. He needs to act fast against the flooding that is overtaking parts of Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by nextprince: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

Quit these bashing and get money

Rich niggaz don't have time for this crap

Focus and hustle hard nigga

Get good tools

See below

I have my own field of practice from which I earn a living, one cannot be involved in everything at the same time, hence DIVISION OF LABOUR.

Advertise it to some jobless goats following one criminal about.
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

I have my own field of practice from which I earn living, one cannot be involved in everything at the same time, hence DIVISION OF LABOUR.

Advertise it to some jobless goats following one criminal about.

Lol
U don't quit do u?

Here's the thing ,

I noticed only the poor nairaland members engage in tribal or religious bashing

Truthfully no busy well off nigga had time to do this
.I sit with nuggas that hold serious stacks at tables getting high and no one cares who tribe got spunk or what not

But go to the road side where u find broker than that bridges nigga who ain't got no job and have no clue where the next meal comes from u will see them screaming about tribe and religion

Even thise niggas who work and do this all u have to do this check their income it's usually low

All I am saying is when and if you get well off financially u will realize how much time and energy u wasted

Get ur mind right

Ibos will be ibos
.we Yorubas will be yorubas
Hausa will be hausa

Focus on financial Independence and u won't have time 4 this much
It's just a joke to pasd time don't get personal

Move on nigga
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by Bobnotrouble: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2017
NO! Actually you and your cohort pathetic bad losers were trying, futilely to divide the Country. You shall all FAIL!

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by Nicepoker(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:
Rather, for failing woefully in free & fair elections, potor goats have succeeded in constituting nuisance to potor republic.
chief bigot.
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by obonujoker(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

Sorry, I no know say the thing go pain you like this.

pata buhari jabo si ori e...... only a wicked fellow will be supporting pple like buhari, diezani, Tinubu etc.....

1 Like

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by obonujoker(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2017
tesppidd:
The division started the very day Buhari defeated Jonathan in the presidential election. Some people have refused to heal since that day.

If your leader was sensible, it wouldn't have gotten to this level we are in now...
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by nextprince: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

Lol
U don't quit do u?

Here's the thing ,

I noticed only the poor nairaland members engage in tribal or religious bashing

Truthfully no busy well off nigga had time to do this
.I sit with nuggas that hold serious stacks at tables getting high and no one cares who tribe got spunk or what not

But go to the road side where u find broker than that bridges nigga who ain't got no job and have no clue where the next meal comes from u will see them screaming about tribe and religion

Even thise niggas who work and do this all u have to do this check their income it's usually low

All I am saying is when and if you get well off financially u will realize how much time and energy u wasted

Get ur mind right

Ibos will be ibos
.we Yorubas will be yorubas
Hausa will be hausa

Focus on financial Independence and u won't have time 4 this much
It's just a joke to pasd time don't get personal

Move on nigga

I'm a broke ass niggar, will you now allow me?
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by Aburi001: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

Stop quoting me.
Who are you?

Who you be?

Who you ePP?

Go set up your own platform and live in isolation if you don't want people to quote you.... grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by nextprince: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Aburi001:
Who are you?

Who you be?

Who you ePP?

I no be anybody, I no epp anybody, but stop quoting me.
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by LEOVOLUTION(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

If that makes you sleep better at night, then just keep saying it till you believe it. Okay?
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by henryhemon(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
The Political Elites divided Nigeria not APC, PDP or APGA.

You 're smart! They keep deceiving the gullible ones,all is politics they re playing to the gallery. Wike is shouting because it's not favouring him at the Centre . A common man can live peacefully with someone from another religion or ethnic group,infact in the northeast it's even a Muslim that will take you to church and vice versa but when it doesn't favour politicians they play religious or ethnic card and the foolish ones will believe them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days / Jonathan Campaign Advert On Peppermint (Picture) / Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Musa At National Hospital, Abuja(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.