Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out (27511 Views)

Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by justice2017: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
rainylad:

..You are still stuck in 2014 and 2015 with your quack analysis..You had better get with the programm...

..It was you afonjas myopic 'SS and SE did not vote apc so should not get anything' that has escalated every agitation that is going now.

...a lot is happening now,therefore 2019 can never ever ever be like 2015,..wake up.

No one has said every part of the country shld not be represented. Every region shld be carried along, bt the theory of some pple from south-eastern part of the nation claiming they were deceived into voting for APC when in reality they never did is funny. I will rather say they shld be more objectives in the arguments and back them up with facts that can be verified. This way more pple can relate and key into watever movement they are trying to build. If they continue with this current way, expect another shocker in 2019...
Votes from SS and SE alone cant make their preferred candidate win presidency.
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by tuniski: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
justice2017:

This is politics and a game of numbers, please mobilize against 2019 and lets see if you can turn the tables'. In the meantime pple from south-east shuld please stop acting as if they were deceived into voting for APC cos they never did
Why are you always worried about South easterners? By the way, they are nigerians and are equally deceived.

Come 2019 we shall see God sparing us.
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by justice2017: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
tuniski:

Why are you always worried about South easterners? By the way, they are nigerians and are equally deceived.

Come 2019 we shall see God sparing us.
I care about south-easterns and i want their progress and want them to feel the sense of belonging in Nigeria.
Please can you educate me on how south-east was deceived? You never believed any party aside PDP was good so they followed PDP and didnt blived the supposed lies and deceits of the APC backers then. You shuld not be disappointed that this government is not delivering. 2019 is around the corner and i hope we will get it right this time. May the best candidate govern us, i care less abt the party or tribe
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by fratermathy(m): 12:16am On Sep 09, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Wike MST explain wat he Visited 700milliom Thief sultan for...

Till then Any of utterance Won't be taken Serious

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.
Re: APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out by OreMI22: 2:49am On Aug 30, 2018
seunlayi:
Apc is doomed

Do you have your PVC now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) / Residents Confirm Helicopter Supplies To Herdsmen In Delta Community / Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.