Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Is There An Ancient Connection Between The Japanese And West Africans? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is There An Ancient Connection Between The Japanese And West Africans? (915 Views)

Most Of West Africans Are Kwa. Did You Know ? / Ancient Shrine Commissioned In Oyo State By Alaafin. Photos / Ancient Benin: Where Did The First Monarchs Come From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There An Ancient Connection Between The Japanese And West Africans? by Kanoro: 1:57am On Jul 29, 2017
Hey guys. I've always noticed that Japanese and African languages sounded very similar. I put this video together discussing it because I've always found it very interesting. Let me know your thoughts please!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8ECDU2IldN_rAAAXUvyUQ
Re: Is There An Ancient Connection Between The Japanese And West Africans? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
East African here.

No, there isn't. Most of West African language are parts of Niger-Congo super family, while Japanese language belongs to totally distinct super family.

And how can you compare a single language(Japanese) to many hundreds of West African language?
Re: Is There An Ancient Connection Between The Japanese And West Africans? by Kanoro: 3:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Hati13:
East African here.

No, there isn't. Most of West African language are parts of Niger-Congo super family, while Japanese language belongs to totally distinct super family.

And how can you compare a single language(Japanese) to many hundreds of West African language?

Did you even watch the video? I never said they were in the same family. I just pointed out the similarities. Also Japanese does not belong to a "super family" because it's a language isolate. It's not related to any East Asian language.

(1) (Reply)

I Square Ft Sym19 Queen Da Lie Hottest Video U Need To Watch / Alafin Of Oyo With All His Wives At The Daughter's Wedding (photo) / Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates One Of His Queens On Her 71st Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.