Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO (2816 Views)

Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers / We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 29, 2017
We saw the news about how Nnamdi Kanu was blocked by soldiers. I took my time to search all Biafra herald and Biafra times video for other versions. And I stumbled on this one. IPOB members threatening to burn the soldiers who blocked kanu. And threatening is not before that they do kill them.

And you can also see Kanu in the video evidence below. He didn't caution them for threatening to burn the soldiers.

Just watch and this same man was brought out of prison.
My petition must get to Osinbanjo Kanu must be rearrested with this video leading youths threatening to kill soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbXlDe2pYYo

1 Like

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by POpikin: 3:51am On Jul 29, 2017
IpobExposed:
We saw the news about how Nnamdi Kanu was blocked by soldiers. I took my time to search all Biafra herald and Biafra times video for other versions. And I stumbled on this one. IPOB members threatening to burn the soldiers who blocked kanu. And threatening is not before that they do kill them.

And you can also see Kanu in the video evidence below. He didn't caution them for threatening to burn the soldiers.

My petition must get to Osinbanjo Kanu must be rearrested with this video leading youths threatening to kill soldiers

U be pure tozoa 3:52 am u never sleep all because u want Kanu to be rearrested

17 Likes

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 29, 2017
POpikin:

U be pure tozoa 3:52 am u never sleep all because u want Kanu to be rearrested

You that is not tozoa how did u see it if you're at sleep.

Don't worry this video must get to front page. And Kanu would be asked in court. y didn't you stopped your members who threatened to kill the soldiers in your presence.

Then I strongly believe with my faith he would go back to Kuje. nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 29, 2017
mynd44 Lalasticlala have u guys awoken?
Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by AroOkigbo(m): 4:52am On Jul 29, 2017
IpobExposed:

Heart attack is real ooh.
Why not go and arrest Nnamdi since the zoo leadership have failed to do so?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by gozmok1(m): 4:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Please! We Igbos should stop hating. If you are frustrated in life, don't blame Buhari, that man is trying his best, or do you think it's easy to be a president? Everywhere I go am just hearing Bịafra everywhere, seriously speaking, whether Bịafra comes or not, it won't change the fact that we Igbos hate ourselves, the fight for power in the Bịafran land would be too much, ask yourself this question, where did Jungle Justice originate from? Isn't it from us Igbos? Who do we kill during jungle justice? Isn't it the same Igbos, our so called brothers? No matter what crime a person commits, it doesn't warrant another man to take his life, only God judges. There's simply no love amongst us, an igbo is only loved by his mum and dad. Am sickened and tired of this madness our so called Nnamdi Kanu has created, I bet you that man was a tout! A nation that has been standing tall and great, he just came and created a bitter division, what do we think are his plans? Do we Bịafrans think he has us in mind? Get some sense people. My grievance is for the keke and bus drivers, and others who feel frustrated and blame Buhari, blame no one but yourself, u are suffering today is nobody's fault, nobody can write your destiny for you, u and u alone aside God has that power, sometimes I just sit and wonder what nonsense flows through some people's head. U are poor today, do you think if the so called Bịafra should come, that u current status in life would change for the better? Ogbeni! It would only get worse. Better nyash down and manage the one u are seeing, stop reaching for something you would never find on a platter of gold. I rest my case! Please nobody should come to my comment and talk rubbish. This comment is addressed to all the foolish and nonchalant so called Bịafra agitators, only if u are considered to be a fool, then u are permitted to come and exhibit your height of foolishness in this comment.
Be Wise and stop creating a division that wouldn't favor you in any ramification.

5 Likes

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 29, 2017
AroOkigbo:

very soon they will

2 Likes

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 29, 2017
gozmok1:
Please! We Igbos should stop hating. If you are frustrated in life, don't blame Buhari, that man is trying his best, or do you think it's easy to be a president? Everywhere I go am just hearing Bịafra everywhere, seriously speaking, whether Bịafra comes or not, it won't change the fact that we Igbos hate ourselves, the fight for power in the Bịafran land would be too much, ask yourself this question, where did Jungle Justice originate from? Isn't it from us Igbos? Who do we kill during jungle justice? Isn't it the same Igbos, our so called brothers? No matter what crime a person commits, it doesn't warrant another man to take his life, only God judges. There's simply no love amongst us, an igbo is only loved by his mum and dad. Am sickened and tired of this madness our so called Nnamdi Kanu has created, I bet you that man was a tout! A nation that has been standing tall and great, he just came and created a bitter division, what do we think are his plans? Do we Bịafrans think he has us in mind? Get some sense people. My grievance is for the keke and bus drivers, and others who feel frustrated and blame Buhari, blame no one but yourself, u are suffering today is nobody's fault, nobody can write your destiny for you, u and u alone aside God has that power, sometimes I just sit and wonder what nonsense flows through some people's head. U are poor today, do you think if the so called Bịafra should come, that u current status in life would change for the better? Ogbeni! It would only get worse. Better nyash down and manage the one u are seeing, stop reaching for something you would never find on a platter of gold. I rest my case! Please nobody should come to my comment and talk rubbish. This comment is addressed to all the foolish and nonchalant so called Bịafra agitators, only if u are considered to be a fool, then u are permitted to come and exhibit your height of foolishness in this comment.
Be Wise and stop creating a division that wouldn't favor you in any ramification.

Get ready to be called afonja. these IPOB miscreants have brain disease

4 Likes

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by rheether(f): 5:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Despite the provocations the Soldiers kept their cool. Kudos to them for been civilized for once. #Biafra

2 Likes

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by Advent17(m): 5:44am On Jul 29, 2017
So when they killed armless ipob members u guys did not see it...i still wonder while some people will not sleep just because of biafra....at the end of the day ur efforts will be in vain....believe it or not biafra is here and no amount of threat can stop it......ur guys will continue to stay in ur boundage called nigeria fore ever....a word is enough for the wise....
Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by aribisala0(m): 5:44am On Jul 29, 2017
AroOkigbo:

2 Likes

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by dannytoe(m): 6:05am On Jul 29, 2017
Ok, when the army starts killing them like chickens now they will start shouting brutalization.

2 Likes

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by dannytoe(m): 6:08am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by machuks45(m): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2017
Why are u pained when see anything concerning Nnamdi Kanu, is he the one holding ur destiny or is he the cause of ur sleepless night that u have to wake at this time of the night to start searching for his videos. When the Nigerian army killed ipob supporters, why didn't u put up a video showing us the inhumane act. Oboy pack well and watch biafra come, it will be like a dream but it will surely happen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by rifasenate11(m): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2017
ipobexposed . do you really think about your mentality since you have been covereing Kanu's issue. you are not sane again. just sit down one day and think if you are still yourself..

na waoo.

5 Likes

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by eunisam: 6:28am On Jul 29, 2017
but why?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by mazimee(m): 6:40am On Jul 29, 2017
You can't threaten a man with a c9rked gun and he will not react. The animal of a soldier corked his gun to shoot, of course my fearless Brothers returned the favour with a threat.

Keep on reporting falsehood, it will always be debunked. Also, the struggle will not stop, instead it will get More momentum.

13 Likes

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by intruxive(m): 6:56am On Jul 29, 2017
If someone breaks their bail conditions, who summons the police to re arrest them, is it the judge or the petitioner?
This guy has been given enough time to Bleep up and he has done that already angry
Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by mazimee(m): 6:57am On Jul 29, 2017
gozmok1:

Says pseudo Igbo. I would have taken you serious If only you were so caring enough to write a long epistle when the Nigerian army was butchering innocent brethren during a peaceful protest.

Believe me what you wrote up there didn't move a strand of hair, talk Less of moving minds .
No amount of epistle can stop the movement.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by chinoxstock: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Ohamadike1

1 Like

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2017
IpobExposed:

Hey guys please stop commenting on this drunkards posts

He gives the yorubas a bad name, I am sure he is a Igbo pretending to be Yoruba for clicks

Do not comment let his threads keep dying here in the d pits
.I followed your posts and found out your YouTube channel got blocked

See my reaction below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by Warship: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2017
The Nigerian Military and Police have implicated themselves by bypassing and obstructing the movement of Biafrans on a peaceful rally.

Amnesty International has gotten one new evidence against them.

Illiteracy is really bad
Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2017
Warship:
The Nigerian Military and Police have implicated themselves by bypassing and obstructing the movement of Biafrans on a peaceful rally.

Amnesty International has gotten one new evidence against them.

Illiteracy is really bad

is like u don't know the law
Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by Integrityfarms(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2017
What was your jamb score?

1 Like

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2017
IpobExposed:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Advent17:
So when they killed armless ipob members u guys did not see it...i still wonder while some people will not sleep just because of biafra....at the end of the day ur efforts will be in vain....believe it or not biafra is here and no amount of threat can stop it......ur guys will continue to stay in ur boundage called nigeria fore ever....a word is enough for the wise....

but I have showed u a video of IPOB protesting with guns why still calling them harmless
Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2017
IpobExposed:

but I have showed u a video of IPOB protesting with guns why still calling them harmless
You should actually ask WHY THE POLICE WERE BLOCKING THE EXPRESSWAY

1 Like

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by HisSexcellency(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2017
IpobExposed:

I didn't bother to watch the video because the bolded above has explained your intentions. You refused to believe that the rally was peaceful, but had to spend your time to get one video to satisfy yourself.
I always avoid people like you in real life. You're like a sewage tank, you may appear nice outwardly but filty and deadly inside.

1 Like

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by POpikin: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2017
zenmaster:

You should actually ask WHY THE POLICE WERE BLOCKING THE EXPRESSWAY

Why should zoo police block we Biafrans children of life

2 Likes

Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by UcheCokoro: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2017
mynd44 pls hide this thread
Re: We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2017
POpikin:

Why should zoo police block we Biafrans children of life
Gbam

Ipobexposed , learn to ask the correct questions

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Ahmed Reacts To Saraki’s New Appointment / Picture. Nigerian Army Presents Captured Boko Haram Flag To President Buhari / Photos Of 100s Of Nigerians Who Died Of Starvation Crossing Desert To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.