Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus (38595 Views)

Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts / Funke Akindele Reacts To Pastor Fatoyinbo With Rape With Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by newsynews: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2017
Daddy Freeze has compared the viral picture of Hushpuppi in female dress to that of Jesus Christ. This he did by mixing a picture of Hushpuppi in female dress, a picture depicting Jesus and a picture of COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo together.

See what he posted on Instagram:

daddy freeze

Which of these 2 Nigerian men is dressed closest to the depiction we have of Jesus?

When it’s time to collect tithe we are Jews, When it’s time to dress up, we suddenly become hip hop stars and conservative Englishmen.

It’s becoming obvious who colonized our minds and it’s definitely not Jesus; if it were, we won’t see anything wrong in hushpuppi’s attire.

When we ask why they don’t dress like Jesus, they reply “times have changed”. But tithe remains constant right?

Oh yes I can go there, I’m not a grass eating sheep that has lost its senses, I’m a man with an open mind, who has taken time out to study the Bible, the antiquities of the Jews and many ancient texts, so as to broaden my perspective and make me immune to bullshit.

Many of our ‘spiritual’ fathers, have become complacent in their teachings, and our minds have failed to evolve above their mediocrity.

The time to free ourselves from this mental bondage is now, failure to do so, is dancing with great peril. ~FRZ

Matthew 23:5
[5] Everything they do is done for people to see: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, [6] they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; [7] they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others.

http://wotzup.ng/daddy-freeze-hushpuppi-jesus/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by CYBERWEAVER(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2017
i travelled since tommorrow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by squash47(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2017
you dare not compare an afonja with Almighty Jesus..because:
1.Jesus is not gay.
2.Jesus does not depend on flaunting gucci for survival
3.Jesus is not proud,He doesnot boast of His divine achievements..
4.Lastly,Jesus does not post trash on His heavenly IG account...
oga freeze,be warned!!
STC!!..
I dedicate this STC to all the victims of flood in lekki...una don see am na,even the rich also cry....So you all who are too proud to appreciate the people you meet daily on the street,should change and humble ur self. just like our lord Jesus christ

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by goldbim(f): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2017
And the moral of his epistle is what??can't he just observe and let it pass??he should respect the belief of others..simple!..a sheep that wants to lead lion..e-ranu!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2017
This attention seeking will one day lead to his end.

Who told him what Jesus wore is similar to what Hushpuppi wore? He needs to know that Hushpuppi is actually wearing a dress designed for women and not a man's clothe that just looks similar to that of a woman.

What daddy freeze does is to look at what's trending them write on it so as to keep himself in the news. They say it helps them build followers, but they don't know it will finally lead to their destruction.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2017
This attention seeking will one day lead to his end.

Who told him what Jesus wore is similar to what Hushpuppi wore? He needs to know that Hushpuppi is actually wearing a dress designed for women and not a man's clothe that just looks similar to that of a woman.

What daddy freeze does is to look at what's trending them write on it so as to keep himself in the news. They say it helps them build followers, but they don't know it will finally lead to their destruction.

lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Fadedjeans: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2017
What exactly is he trying to say? Is he just making a comparison of both outfits to the supposed outfit of Jesus or is he throwing a subtle shade at the pastor?? If he thinks that the pastor is dressed extravagantly and that's why he's comparing him with hushpuppi, then he got it wrong on this one. Hushpuppi doesn't do cheap, and I bet his dress is more expensive. He definitely wasn't being objective with this one.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by mployer(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2017
He is defending his fellow GAYbriel.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by newsynews: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Jetleeee: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Both freeze and Hushmummy are graduates of Uselu and Yaba left

That one Hushmummy is wearing is more like a nightie lol

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by chynie: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Abeg Make I ask
How do women manage with Adult childred like Daddy freezer?

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by TINALETC3(f): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
undecided trashy
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by vosquare: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
shebi na freeze....
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Hardamz(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Daddy Freeze = Senseless

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by taylor88(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
frezze
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by chuose2: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
DEVIL DON FREEZE THE EDIOTS MIND OH

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by fuadnero(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ok, we've heard you
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by sukkot: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
is that nigga in yeezys and tight jeans a pastor ? lmao. i haf seen it all

and ermm freeze the Jesus of white people is white and the Jesus of black people is black. There are many christs.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by refreshrate: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
This eediot was wearing trouser as he typed this nonsense o

It's getting clearer by the day why his former wife used to scatter his mouth with blow before

Anu ofia wuranwu

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Samrj: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
This freeze of a guy eh

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by dominique(f): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
He made sense with his post but religiously gullible Nigerians will never see it

15 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by jjjjj2017: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
dominique:
He made sense with his post but religiously gullible Nigerians will never see it
I don't agree with you 100% but I'm not a gullible follower of god of men!
He needs to respect peoples belief & he can made his point as regard tithes without comparing Jesus with Hushpupi.
Can he do the same with Muslims & compare Muhammed with Hushpupi?
The fact that Christians are soft hearted doesn't mean that every tom, dick, & harry will open their diarrhea infected mouth to spew garbage & use their cancer infected fingers to type nonsense on social media.
I don't go to church or mosque but I condemn this lunatic posts of Daddy Freezer or whatever he calls himself.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by PointZerom: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jetleeee:

I comment my reserve
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by eendy(f): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
At times I wonder how long these so called online celebrities can continue with all these cheap publicity stunts... It baffles me

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
If this is fashion then I'm good with Aba made bruh,I bet if Gucci make thongs for queers this ffag won't mind to rock em
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by SoftNANA09(f): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jetleeee:

hahahahaha Hushmummy got me LMAO, you so funny.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by rawpadgin(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wen their lives start taking a wrong turn they will blame it on village people

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Ikepraiz: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Daddy freeze have sense now...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Sultty(m): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mr freezer Abeg make I check ur temperature

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Pascal11: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wat are u trying to say
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by odinga1of: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
dominique:

My sister 3 Gbosa for u.....................the guy made sense, but some folks will speak gibberish all in the name of religion and tribal sentiment.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Responds Perfectly To A Fan Who Says He’s Not A Rapper But A Fast Singer / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / 50 Cents Buys Himself A ₦161 Million Rolls Royce (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.