Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus (38617 Views)

Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts / Funke Akindele Reacts To Pastor Fatoyinbo With Rape With Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

So you really think the same guy who called homosexuals abominable was a homosexual? Are you that dense?

Jesus never addressed homosexuals, he addressed sin in general, the only sexual sin Christ address specifically was formication n adultery.

in case yhu don't know Jesus Christ was an advocate for celibacy, as seen in his lifestyle n quotes by him.

celibacy has nothing to do with whether one is gay or straight.

if yhur pastor tells yhu otherwise his lying ,throw away yhur old bible n buy a new one n read it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
squash47:
If he were a gay,in matt 5 vs 31-32, He would have said "...whoever divorces his or her wife,should give him or her a certificate of divorce "

lol bros yhu dey read yhur own bible backwards, there's nothing remotely gay or straight that is derivative from that verse, average intelligence denotes that ,that's a clear case of divorce at hand he was clarifying, OK Christ condemn formication n adultery, does it mean his gay?.

Matthew 5: 27

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

. Matthew 5:27
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by CryptoCoinr(f): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by squash47(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
chalantmike:

lol bros yhu dey read yhur own bible backwards, there's nothing remotely gay or straight that is derivative from that verse, average intelligence denotes that ,that's a clear case of divorce at hand he was clarifying, OK Christ condemn formication n adultery, does it mean his gay?.

Matthew 5: 27

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

. Matthew 5:27
Mhen,ah don try for u....if u wan convince ur sef say JESUS na otherwise na u knw...moreova na all of us papa.so we all have equal right to say and believe what we like abt Him....na only Him and im papa fit Judge..#peace!
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by CryptoCoinr(f): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by menxer: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

I'm not sure if the pastor in question said that but tithing, or at least "giv[ing] as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion", is also done and encouraged in the NT.

There is a difference between tithing and giving, which I understand.

So Don't confuse yourself

Is tithing encouraged in the new testament?
Or are you saying tithing was abolished and supplanted with giving?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by CryptoCoinr(f): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Yes, it was encouraged and not abolished. And I'd wager redefined to the verse I quoted

-
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by menxer: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Yes, it was encouraged and not abolished. And I'd wager redefined to the verse I quoted.
Sample me a new testament quote supporting tithing?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by CryptoCoinr(f): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

I edited my post before I saw this. When you say "tithe", you're referring to the fixed OT 10% aspect, right?

-
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by barallanee(f): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
squash47:
you dare not compare an afonja with Almighty Jesus..because:
1.Jesus is not gay.
2.Jesus does not depend on flaunting gucci for survival
3.Jesus is not proud,He doesnot boast of His divine achievements..
4.Lastly,Jesus does not post trash on His heavenly IG account...
oga freeze,be warned!!
STC!!..
I dedicate this STC to all the victims of flood in lekki...una don see am na,even the rich also cry....So you all who are too proud to appreciate the people you meet daily on the street,should change and humble ur self. just like our lord Jesus christ
just hav to say thanks for that...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by menxer: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

I edited my post before I saw this. When you say "tithe", you're referring to the fixed OT 10% aspect, right?

I thought you knew what tithe is all about?
Issorite since you don't let's drop it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by squash47(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
chalantmike:

oga unless yhu read a different bible from the rest of the world, cause jesus sexual orientation was never stated, on what grounds do yhu stand to claim Jesus is straight or gay?. quit assuming Jesus never championed the straight cause nor gay cause.

Dnt speak as if yhur 100% certain of what yhur religious saying, misconception like this is what breed religious fanatics and he goat church goers.
take a closer look at matt 5;31-32,He talked about divorce in marriage,now if He were gay,it would have been "...whoever divorces his or her wife,let him give him or her[/b] a certificate of divorce.....hope this help
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by CryptoCoinr(f): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
menxer:

I thought you knew what tithe is all about?
Issorite since you don't let's drop it.

Well I know what it is but it appears I'm interpreting the word from a non-church, NT aspect while you're doing the reverse which is what is causing the confusion.

As for verses, here you go.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by pweetiedee(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
DreManuel:

Sorry to say but you are deluded. Even Stevie Wonder can see that there's just one Pastor in question. And I'm not sure you know more about that pastor than you know about rocket science. So you commit a fallacy of biased sample or hasty generalization.

I just feel that the name Jesus or Christianity or Christian pastor is a thorn in your flesh. But, deal with it. As it's been said in the prophesies of old, it's said today; "The Church of Christ will continue to march on, and the gates of hell shall not prevail over it".

Just look at u. Fool.

Look here, I am a christian who believes in Jesus and take prayers and obeying the ten commandments seriously ...

I don't follow pastors' doctrine. Only what Jesus says.

And yes, some pastors are actually not pastors and a lot of people worship pastors instead of Christ.

I think you're one of them

So which one is a man of God? the ones that sleep with whores? the ones that use your hard earned money to send there children to school ur parents couldn't afford....the ones with private jets? the ones that forget to preach about salvation and lay emphasis on tithe and offerings and first fruits? The ones that tell a man that his wife is the root of his problem and advise him to marry other men?

You better start to read ur bible and understand it before u go astray. U re d one who is deluded.

when one pastor says; putting on trouser for females is a sin and we have female pastors that wear trousers.

Another one will say do not beautify yourself, we have a pastor that wears stud, curls his hair...etc.

Many pastors wives wear make up, many don't cos its a sin.

now tell me, are they not creating rules for you?

Don't you read news of pastors beating their wives? How many pastor's wives are happy? Most of then fake it in church.

I know a pastor who was invited to our church to come and "wash away our sorrows", he would come to our church and start sending holyghost fire and everything, we will sing and shout and scream and clap and we will be sweating.

This man will tell us to bring stone, he will pray on it and then tell us to start throwing it, that if we do, our enemies would die.

he told us to fast for there days.

This man did not fast even when he said he was fasting.

how did I know?

a church member accommodated him. My dad owns a fish pond, we were one supplying the church menber this man of God was eating every morning, afternoon and night. the man fresh ehn...no blemish. Fine man o.

we come dey fast, anyway me I no fast cos I no fit kill myself.

Life is simple. And the bible is simple. read and understand, do good to people and good will come to u.

stop following pastors doctrines, they create it to favor them, you will just be confused.

wake up.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by pweetiedee(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
JohnnieZM:

Young lady just because your pot is black doesn't mean other people's pots are black. Because the toilet in your house stinks and is dirty doesn't mean mine is! There are a million and one Pastors out there who have not bow to Baal or got carried away by the glamour of this age! Abeg stop judging others based on your biased mind. Jesus is still Lord and he has his servants all over the place.

Did u av to use the toilet in my house? You are high on cheap weed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by JohnnieZM(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

Did u av to use the toilet in my house? You are high on cheap weed.

You are high on Jamaican weed, what a hell is your toilet sacred? Abi na latrine? Abeg comot weed for mouth and see clear
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 30, 2017
squash47:
Mhen,ah don try for u....if u wan convince ur sef say JESUS na otherwise na u knw...moreova na all of us papa.so we all have equal right to say and believe what we like abt Him....na only Him and im papa fit Judge..#peace!

only a really dumbass would say / believe Jesus is gay, my point Christ sexual orientation he took to his grave abi na cross, don't know which is appropriate here. when yhu said Jesus is not gay, yhu said it as a fact, when the said statement should be ambiguous, cause really Jesus took his stances on homosexuality to the grave. the same God that operated in the old testament is not the same God in the new, don't quote me wrong, the method of Gods rule n laws changed drastically in the new testament, its as if God became less of a brute and more civil.

God/ Jesus himself also clearly said " do not call what have called clean unclean" referring to the same animals he forbidden in the old testament.

Jesus also said " I come not to abolish/erase the old laws but to reprove it so that all that is written shall come to pass"

the punishment for formication is death yet Christ extended forgiveness,
Israelites as a race in generally view other races as inferior to them, sinners etc, cause the Israelites were the only one given the covenant which was made with Abraham, Jesus Christ extended that covenant to us all, to other race, which is a sin in the old testament, cause God commanded/ forbid a mixing with the gentiles .

till date offend a Jewish man. he will hardly forgive yhu, in his book an eye for an eye, Shakespeare clarified this in his drama "the merchant if Vernas ".

but Christ on numerous occasions extend courtesy to gentiles .

my point is Christ practically retouch / redefine the old laws n ways, according to how he came across them.

all this are fact, I am not neither did I ever assume Christ was / is gay, Buh am not dune enough to be sold his straight either, cause he never took wife , nor did he lay with a maiden. all this religiously blinded notions breeds fanatics.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Udoks(m): 12:27am On Jul 30, 2017
But that's just a picture of someone who played Jesus na... Abi what's doing this uncle sef?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by bracket0(m): 12:55am On Jul 30, 2017
lol
wanna stay in the comfort of your home and be making cool cash?
then enter this link http://buckstip.com/?id=42399
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by CryptoCoinr(f): 1:04am On Jul 30, 2017
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by temiflex01(m): 1:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Na God go punish this OP for the comparison.

You're a Fool!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by kkins25(m): 1:59am On Jul 30, 2017
odinga1of:

My sister 3 Gbosa for u.....................the guy made sense, but some folks will speak gibberish all in the name of religion and tribal sentiment.
the thing surprise me oh.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by kingofabia: 3:32am On Jul 30, 2017
pweetiedee:

Which men of God?

smh

����� is this you
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by edkai: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by gagzee(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2017
too many morons on this platform iswear....
im very sure 90% of the ppl reacting didnt even understand the post let alone getting the message...
nigerians always so quick to react to things they dont have full grasp of...
anyways freeze made so much sense, if so many ppl here could actually take out time to study the bible, if only....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by mondee02(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
dominique:
He made sense with his post but religiously gullible Nigerians will never see it

Thank you
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by mondee02(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
gagzee:
too many morons on this platform iswear....
im very sure 90% of the ppl reacting didnt even understand the post let alone getting the message...
nigerians always so quick to react to things they dont have full grasp of...
anyways freeze made so much sense, if so many ppl here could actually take out time to study the bible, if only....

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Tukool4u: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
This guys makes a lot of sense,u guys shouldn't take time to digest all he's said and look at the pictures..most of u all r getting his critics wrong..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House / Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.