Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus (38614 Views)

Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts / Funke Akindele Reacts To Pastor Fatoyinbo With Rape With Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by netflicks(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
The way God will punish some people ehh!...i feel really sorry for u mr freeze cry
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by BreezyCB(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Odeh re oo
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by 0b100100111: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
squash47:
you dare not compare an afonja with Almighty Jesus..because:
1.Jesus is not gay.
2.Jesus does not depend on flaunting gucci for survival
3.Jesus is not proud,He doesnot boast of His divine achievements..
4.Lastly,Jesus does not post trash on His heavenly IG account...
oga freeze,be warned!!

Am sorry, but you re dumb!
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by divineshare(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

I don't agree with you 100% but I'm not a gullible follower of god of men!
He needs to respect peoples belief & he can made his point as regard tithes without comparing Jesus with Hushpupi.
Can he do the same with Muslims & compare Muhammed with Hushpupi?
The fact that Christians are soft hearted doesn't mean that every tom, dick, & harry will open their diarrhea infected mouth to spew garbage & use their cancer infected fingers to type nonsense on social media.
I don't go to church or mosque but I condemn this lunatic posts of Daddy Freezer or whatever he calks himself.

Exactly my comment on his instagram post before he blocked me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by ikp120(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
dominique:
He made sense with his post but religiously gullible Nigerians will never see it
Babe, are you an atheist?

He made sense sha,
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by rightwingz: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
newsynews:

Daddy Freeze has compared the viral picture of Hushpuppi in female dress to that of Jesus Christ. This he did by mixing a picture of Hushpuppi in female dress, a picture depicting Jesus and a picture of COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo together.

See what he posted on Instagram:

http://wotzup.ng/daddy-freeze-hushpuppi-jesus/

Honestly, we have to say the truth..................... Hushpuppi for not wear this polo-gown. It is not advisable to form ojukwu or zack orji beards while wearing gown.

Everybody is maga. Hushpuppi made his money when maga fall.
And Hushpuppi is now falling maga for funny clothes dealers.

I can not buy this gown for $10.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by pweetiedee(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
squash47:
1.Jesus is not gay.
oga freeze,be warned!!

You know u didn't make sense right? OK, u only made sense in no 3...
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Shafiiimran99: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
See as they are makin offside comments and ignore the truth in dad freez post
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by StarPlayer: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
dominique:
He made sense with his post but religiously gullible Nigerians will never see it
Is it compulsory to become an atheist for oga seun to make me a mod?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by pweetiedee(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
ikp120:
Babe, are you an atheist?
Daddy freeze is actually right...and I'm not an atheist.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by balaclava: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Freeze...

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. Ecc 8:11

When u finally freeze u will give account of this.

You won't dare dz in Islam. Heads may roll
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by pweetiedee(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
netflicks:
The way God will punish some people ehh!...i feel really sorry for u mr freeze cry

Feel sorry for the pastors not freeze. Don't be surprised if the man makes heaven and the pastor followers follow their pastors to hell.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Acidosis(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
I bet this baby called freeze cannot make a similar post using Muhammad's pictures.

Freeze's level of stup!dity is as huge as the fat on his over ripe skin. His type will lick the stinky feet of any alhaji on the street to preserve his spoilt skin; but come back on the internet to roar like a fearless cat against the ever gentle and easy going Christian clergy.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Acidosis(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
Is it compulsory to become an atheist for oga seun to make me a mod?

The babe is a Muslim, more reason the ediotic post made sense to her.. She's no atheist.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by StarPlayer: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Acidosis:

The babe is a Muslim, more reason the ediotic post made sense to her.. She's no atheist.
Lol.. She go ban you oh cheesy or tell her boy friend lala to do so
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by ultimateballer: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
is that nigga in yeezys and tight jeans a pastor ? lmao. i haf seen it all

and ermm freeze the Jesus of white people is white and the Jesus of black people is black. There are many christs.
Naija Pastors are taking their balling to new levels. How long before they start popping champagne to celebrate success. grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Badmanbay(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Freeze again??
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by ultimateballer: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
obviously the main issue here is the pastors dressing cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by sukkot: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
ultimateballer:

Naija Pastors are taking their balling to new levels. How long before they start popping champagne to celebrate success. grin grin
i think they are way past that stage brah. now its acquiring private jet to celebrate their success grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by maxdosh(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
squash47:
1.Jesus is not gay.
oga freeze,be warned!!

Lol. Gucci no dey that time na. Plus i think he was wearing better cloth cos the soldiers no won tear the cloth
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by Acidosis(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
Lol.. She go ban you oh cheesy or tell her boy friend lala to do so

Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by netflicks(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

Feel sorry for the pastors not freeze. Don't be surprised if the man makes heaven and the pastor followers follow their pastors to hell.

Well....every man or woman is entitled to his or her deeds.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by jrusky(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Daddy Fridge yo again Did I not tells you this Lebanese guy to stop menstruating from your mouth at least for sometime to come? Dady Fridge how does HusyPopy or Huupawpaw concerns you and you really messed up comparing Jesus with this dudes if it were to be Christian who compare your prophet this way you daddy fridge and your Islamic people will start ranting and threaten to rain heaven down. Daddy fridge you are going too far I mean too far be warn for the very last time not everything you speak about or dive nose to get life Mr man ok.

These two guys you posted their picture alongside Jesus is a serious blasphemy and an insult because one is a real and well known *G pastor* and the other is well known *G guy* both of them are in yahoo yahoo world in different ladder.

Daddy fridge! Daddy Fridge!! Daddy Fridge!!! how many time do I called you? Be warned.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by ojkalito(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
odinga1of:

My sister 3 Gbosa for u.....................the guy made sense, but some folks will speak gibberish all in the name of religion and tribal sentiment.
the fact is these folks don't even know what freeze is talking about here
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by JohnnieZM(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

Heaven ke? God is not unjust to allow Freeze make heaven. Unless he repent of all his evil, he will be firewood in hell. Freeze that make a living insulting men of God? He will stand before God to give account of his madness!
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by ultimateballer: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
ojkalito:
the fact is these folks don't even know what freeze is talking about here
The Nigerian population is highly dumb and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by pweetiedee(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
JohnnieZM:

Heaven ke? God is not unjust to allow Freeze make heaven. Unless he repent of all his evil, he will be firewood in hell. Freeze that make a living insulting men of God? He will stand before God to give account of his madness!

Which men of God?

smh
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
Don't blame him his brain is freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by squash47(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

You know u didn't make sense right? OK, u only made sense in no 3...
The hell i care
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by ikp120(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

Daddy freeze is actually right...and I'm not an atheist.
You're right babe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus by JohnnieZM(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

Which men of God?

smh
Young lady just because your pot is black doesn't mean other people's pots are black. Because the toilet in your house stinks and is dirty doesn't mean mine is! There are a million and one Pastors out there who have not bow to Baal or got carried away by the glamour of this age! Abeg stop judging others based on your biased mind. Jesus is still Lord and he has his servants all over the place.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram / Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized / Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.