Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) (29660 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) / Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Attended Same Primary School Set To Wed This Weekend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2017
Ayode Akinfemiwa and Blessing Afolayan are two wonderful love birds. They were friends and then lost contact after primary school.They united through Facebook and then they started dating.Their primary school photo was taken sometime in 1994. They had their traditional wedding in Lagos yesterday and would be getting married in the church today. Their Photographer, Akin Oyebode, shared the beautiful before and after photos of the couple.

Congratulations to them!!

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-couple-who-met-in-primary.html

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2017

I pity two types of men

1. The man dat goes to the village to marry frm a "decent" family

2. The man dat goes bak to his primary nd sec school friend for marriage( believing that she is a good girl nw since she was a good girl then)

Divorce fall on them

#Eco99#

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2017
Choi!
Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2017
If naaa soooo

Naaaa for the guy for back to marry the remaining two gals naa

Lemme login to fb now,I might be lucky to see my primary babe sad

Brb

4 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by mikky4764(f): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2017
This is good

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by mazimee(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2017
All these pictures that claim to be the couple in primary school looks staged.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by Lattop(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2017
Congrats! They beat my Record Mine is 4rm Jnr Secondary Sch...

4 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by ANNOY(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
love wantinti. The bride's teeth tho.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by sleazy5(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
The groom has not changed one bit. while the bride...make I never talk buh she is very pretty. congratulations to em

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by hazan041(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
gat to look for my primary SCH lover now....this is the new trend
Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by jeff44(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
happy married life to them ooo
Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by profhezekiah: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
This has challenged me I ll go back n look for that pretty girl I normally share my food with in pry sch,she must eat my food in vain
Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
ecoeco:

I pity two types of men

2. The man dat goes bak to his primary nd sec school friend for marriage( believing that she is a good girl nw since she was a good girl then)

Divorce fall on them

#Eco99#
Just Negodu what you are saying!

16 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by Haphard(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
I know I'll soon marry my class teacher's daughter one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by IMASTEX: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hmm. . .Nice one
Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
ecoeco:

I pity two types of men

Divorce fall on them

#Eco99#
Sense fall on you....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
shocked

A toddler will discard a biscuit packet immediately after finishing it.

I wonder what more this man wants from a woman he has been ravaging since primary school.

He should have dumped this woman and looked for new conquests.
Even a baby is wiser than this groom

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
ecoeco:

I pity two types of men

2. The man dat goes bak to his primary nd sec school friend for marriage( believing that she is a good girl nw since she was a good girl then) I am not comfortable with your mental statues , for sure stability is far from it. Recieve sense

Divorce fall on them

#Eco99#

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
ecoeco:

I pity two types of men

Divorce fall on them

#Eco99#
hahahahaha badt guy. u no good.
Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by Fatasy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lies[color=#550000][/color] kiss undecided
Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by flyca: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
Powder or bleaching cream?

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nice
Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nice one
Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by aziaka111(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
ecoeco:

I pity two types of men

Divorce fall on them

#Eco99#
u dey vex?? d guy disappoint ur sister??

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by gozmok1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
na my birth mate I go marry
Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by kelechi50: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
The groom should advertise for close up
Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mod,

Please ban the guy who posted the rubbish above.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by dayleke: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Their teeth in pry school is the opposite of what it is now
Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by binsanni(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
your days is numbered. lala what are u waiting for. ain't you seeing what this gay is doing cool
Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by dbabacertified(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
ecoeco:

I pity two types of men

Divorce fall on them

#Eco99#
I pity u...
sense fall on u

5 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) by Btruth: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
good for them. God bless them both.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) / Banana And Groundnut, What Positive Effect Does It Have On Sex Performance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.