Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang (21659 Views)

Teebillz: Tiwa Savage Is My Wife, Not My Baby Mama / Tiwa Savage Is Hot On Stage, Dazzles In Black (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Makes History As First African Female Artiste To Sell Out Indigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Haphard(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Keneking:

Yes I read your nonsense comment grin

A Igbo spotted
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by crazygod(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Is this girl a learner? So where u drop Yemi Alade? Yemi that has done more collabo with south African artists than tiwa
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Fweshspice(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
taylor88:

which one be yea

preek dey inside ur V?
lol may God 4give u
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
taylor88:
A.K.A fall my hand

so after such handsomeness he settled for this ugly thing

tufiakwa

You are mistaken,dear Sir! This "thing" is the biggest thing in South African Entertainment.. She settled for AKA,she revived his dearly departed career...

1 Like

Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by khalids: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Obviously she knows very little about what she is talking about....what happened to Asa, Yemi Alade, Simi just to mention a few......
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Marvidris(f): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
taylor88:
A.K.A fall my hand

so after such handsomeness he settled for this ugly thing

tufiakwa
what can u create?
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by NairalandSARS: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Op, what of tiwa savage?

1 Like

Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by bsideboii(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Who cares
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by taylor88(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Marvidris:
what can u create?

just checked ur dp

no wonder

I understand

1 Like

Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by QueenBeeQBQ: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
The woman in the first pix tho... She's supposedly a South African star, and she couldn't get a good make-up artist for that red carpet event. She no try.

Moving on, check out this link: www.nairaland.com/3790012/say-goodbye-black-yellow-complexion for how to achieve Overall Glowing Even Skintone today. You'll be glad you did...
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Slymonster(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
ednited:

Many here do.

15,000 ppl entered in Davido's concert here in Addis

I hear every African song tho

Come to nigeria,let me spoil you with lots of fun......
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Edum13656: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
...and Yemi Alade that even did international ad for SHELL. let her just say that Tiwa is her favorite female Nigerian artist.

1 Like

Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by adedayo3193(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ur ban on imminent
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Slymonster(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
What? and my girl seyi shay? abeg ee

1 Like

Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Chartey(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
5starmilitant:
We have only 2 female artistes in Nigeria. They are:
1. Tiwa Savage.
2. All other female artistes.
Tiwa Savage is the only female artistes in Nigeria, whose songs competes with the songs of the male artistes.

In all of Tiwa Savage's career tell me which song of hers is as big as "Johnny". That song is bigger than her whole career. Yemi Alade tours Africa more and is better known than Tiwa. Bonang doesn't know what she's saying.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hizzy:

make I book you before it disappear
Guy abeg na lie o
No go there o grin grin
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by KemjikaEme: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Gone are the days we had smart and talented Female musicians like Onyeka Onwenu, Essien Igbokwe, Nelly Uchendu and Tina Onwudiwe etc,that put out songs with meaningful lyrics that cut across tribes and tongues.
What we have now are one or two talented female singers and a truck load of mediocre singers that have instagram at their disposal.
No, Tiwa doesn't cut it all.
I rate Simi, Waje, Omawumi way above her.
Yemi Alade can get there if only she can drop her tinkotinko beats and lyrics.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
beamtopola:
Guy abeg na lie o No go there o grin grin
your correct I have checked it
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by adisa4real(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
na tru u talk.
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by zubydave(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Op, what of tiwa savage?
grin grin grin Baba stop smoking that cheap shit you smoking. Walai you are a comedian

1 Like

Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by BraniacX(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
ednited:

Many here do.

15,000 ppl entered in Davido's concert here in Addis

I hear every African song tho

F***k it! So you mean you guys listen to our crappy naija jamz?
Like you guys groove to our shitty lyrics? shocked

Well, they're very danceable sha undecided

Scratch all that! We aren't that bad but good to have some love for us from Ethiopia, nairaland should be rechristened afriland wink
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Burnavick(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Yemi alade, omawunmi and chidinmma says hi

1 Like

Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
5starmilitant:
We have only 2 female artistes in Nigeria. They are:
1. Tiwa Savage.
2. All other female artistes.
Tiwa Savage is the only female artistes in Nigeria, whose songs competes with the songs of the male artistes.

Kai,to woze u slap dey hungry me
Ow many songs tiwa don produce without the mavin crew?
U dey tell me say tiwa dey sing pass yemi alade?
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Burnavick(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Yemi alade, omawunmi,Asa and chidinmma says hi
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Burnavick(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Seyi shay sends her regards also
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by 5starmilitant: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Chartey:

In all of Tiwa Savage's career tell me which song of hers is as big as "Johnny". That song is bigger than her whole career. Yemi Alade tours Africa more and is better known than Tiwa. Bonang doesn't know what she's saying.

Which rotten johnny??
Go and google Eminado. Also google and see who other artistes feature more. Tiwa savage's songs are too classy. If you can, also google their lyrics and see who got better content. I even prefer Seyi Shay and Cynthia Morgan to your Yemi. The crown has always been with Tiwa. Yemi only took it, when Tiwa was resting during her pregnancy and delivery period. Tiwa has collected the crown again. RolceRoyce no be mate with Honda.

3 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by 5starmilitant: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Kai,to woze u slap dey hungry me
Ow many songs tiwa don produce without the mavin crew?
U dey tell me say tiwa dey sing pass yemi alade?

Just take a scroll up, and see what I served Chartey. Don't reply me unless you're done with google.

1 Like

Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Chartey(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
5starmilitant:

Which rotten johnny??
Go and google Eminado. Also google and see who other artistes feature more. Tiwa savage's songs are too classy. If you can, also google their lyrics and see who got better content. I even prefer Seyi Shay and Cynthia Morgan to your Yemi. The crown has always been with Tiwa. Yemi only took it, when Tiwa was resting during her pregnancy and delivery period. Tiwa has collected the crown again. RolceRoyce no be mate with Honda.

I'm not here to argue for some entertainers I don't really care about. I'm just debunking what Bonang said. And yes, Yemi is more popular than Tiwa across Africa.
Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by Earthquake1: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Chartey:

I'm not here to argue for some entertainers I don't really care about. I'm just debunking what Bonang said. And yes, Yemi is more popular than Tiwa across Africa.

O boy, how can you be comparing Yemi Alade to Tiwa Savage?

Na wao, you no even compare her to Chidimna?

3 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang by frankmoney(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
5starmilitant:

Which rotten johnny??
tiwa savage cannot be compared to Asa , even simi is a better option

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, / Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money / Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.