Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,333 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? (21840 Views)

See Topless Photos Of Nollywood Female Actress That Has Got Everyone Talking / [PHOTOS] Nicki Minaj Displays Huge Cleavage & Svelte Shape In Semi Sheer Dress / Sisters Love! Kendall & Kylie Jenner Shows Off Shape In Black Ensemble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
pls,tel us who in ur own opinion has the nicest shape in nollywood.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2009
1. Mercy Johnson
2. Steph Okereke
3. Kate Henshaw
4. Nse Ipke
5. Genevieve Nnaji
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2009
michelin tyre.u and this ur mercy johnson grin
Here goes my list
Empress Njamah
mercy johnson
Ebube Nwagbo
Ini edo
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by AloyEmeka6: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2009
You didn't choose Omotola?
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Godmother(f): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
I'll pick them in this order

1. Mercy Johnson (no contest)
2. Ini Edo
3. Ebube Nwagbo
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by pureminded: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You didn't choose Omotola?
I wonder O
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
well, in Africa shape is defined solely by boobs and behind, so whoever has the biggest is more likely to win competitions of this nature.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ini Edo has no shape!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
@white

I am not a Mercy's fan but I like her. She may not be MBGN but she is sexy and a very good actress.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
michelin89:

Ini Edo has no shape!

pls michelin.dont say my iniobong has no shape.shes got a nice shape though she is getting fat but notin do her.

michelin89:

@white

I am not a Mercy's fan but I like her. She may not be MBGN but she is sexy and a very good actress.

yeah i agree wt u.mercy is a wonderful actress
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ini nor get shape jare. Nor be big yansh be shape.

She nor get hips.
She has a big tommy and fat arms.

She is fat.

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by pureminded: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
michelin89:

Ini Edo has no shape!
 cheesy Ladies with their small small beef sha , Ini no get sexy shape like that  
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2009
Shuuu, I forgot her name.
Plays in Yoruba movies. Very hot, nice shape, mesmerizing vocal cords, beautiful. . . .
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by cruiser: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2009
W-H-A-T

What kind of list is this without OMOSEXY?? shocked
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by ubiaa5(f): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2009
MERCY
OMOTOLA
GENEVIEVE
STEPHENIE.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2009
cruiser:

W-H-A-T

What kind of list is this without OMOSEXY?? shocked

i said u guys shd write whoever u tink has the nicest shape.dos are the sexiest in my own view.write urs now
pureminded:

cheesy Ladies with their small small beef sha , Ini no get sexy shape like that

no mind michelin tyre jare
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ white

Read it well.

pureminded:

cheesy Ladies with their small small beef sha , [size=13pt]Ini no get sexy shape like that[/size]  

Wetin come be nor mind Michelin for inside? Abeg she has one the most hideous bodies in Nollywood. I can't even imagine someone like her in bikinis.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2009
check dis out

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
and this

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2009
and this

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2009
In that picture she is covering everything that could determine a good shape: a nice chest, slim waste, nice hips and ass.

But I have seen Empress before, so I'll say she passes. But post a better picture.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by AloyEmeka6: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2009

Omoni Oboli
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2009
The last picture is nice but they hardly use her in movies. I haven't seen any breakthrough since she came on screen.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by AloyEmeka6: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2009

She and her husband
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
and this
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ Alloy

We are talking about Shapes, not faces, so post a pic of her body. I have seen her in Guilty Pleasures. She is tall and slim. She has three kids but you wouldn't know.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by AloyEmeka6: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2009
Abeg no dey rubbish my ini.check dis out

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2009
Abeg I nor trust those photoshopped pictures and we are talking about SHAPES not FACES. That shot from the movies is definitely the best visual proof that Ini nor get shape.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2009
michelin.here u are

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
and this

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
Na face I go chop

Where she wan go with this body?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today / Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung / Timi Dakolo Children Are Growing So Fast (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.