Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,384 members, 7,839,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? (4230 Views)

Release El-zakzaky To Prevent Creation Of Another Boko Haram – Reps Advise Buhar / The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War / Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
dudebuck:
Nigeria is unsalvagable.

And your reason being that?
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Stingman: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Well the figures are just my hypothesis based on assumption and not empirical .......

How do you get your assumptioms, sitting in your one room in face me I face your room in Oshogbo. Were will you place this gentlemen and ladies in this pic?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Stingman:

How do you get your assumptioms, sitting in your one room in face me I face your room in Oshogbo. Were will you place this gentlemen and ladies in this pic?

I don't reside in osogbo and I don't stayvin a one room apartment...... You don't get assumptions ( it's normative), you feel or have them. I will place them with the Bandwagons....

Modified: probably due to self esteem/actualization of Maslow's need theory.....
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Stingman: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

I don't reside in osogbo and I don't stayvin a one room apartment...... You don't get assumptions ( it's normative), you feel or have them. I will place them with the Bandwagons....

So you are in the bandwagon for the unworkable One Nigeria? When will you get to smell the coffee...and see what is coming...?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by freshest4live: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Stingman:

So you are in the bandwagon for the unworkable One Nigeria? When will you get to smell the coffee...and see what is coming...?
What is coming?
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Stingman: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
freshest4live:

What is coming?

...all this people are in bandwagon. correct...?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by omohayek: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
To the OP, why do you care so much about whether some people want a separate Biafran state? Your name would seem to indicate you're Yoruba (though anyone can claim to be anything online), so what does their movement have to do with you? I really don't get why supposedly Yoruba people like yourself insist on interfering in something that has nothing to do with them, only to draw insults on all Yoruba people through your refusal to simply mind your own business.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by freshest4live: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Stingman:

What is you point? Did your northern emirs and elites challenge Abacha, when they wanted SHARIA?
My point is that the poster who wrote that Igbo's have been discussing with federal Government for the past 50years made a fallacious post.
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Stingman:

Things aren't going your way, doesn't make such things unworkable...The bottom line is most Igbos want the easy way out.
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Stingman: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
freshest4live:

My point is that the poster who wrote that Igbo's have been discussing with federal Government for the past 50years made a fallacious post.

Even at that, are you saying there was no Igbo delegation to discuss with Abacha?
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Stingman:

It seems you don't know the international system......They aren't doing it for you but for themselves (The non-zero sum strand of the game theory comes to mind)
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by freshest4live: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Stingman:

Let me tell you something, not every Nigerian abroad is happy, some are frustrated due to high taxes, and some are jobless, l'm not saying that's the case with these guys though, but for clarification, don't be deceived .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Stingman: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Things aren't going your way, doesn't make such things unworkable...The bottom line is most Igbos want the easy way out.

I think you are sleep working typing these

Is power generation working? Use that as an example...What are you all about...? If Nigeria is working, I have enumerated why it is not working. You need to convince me why we have to suffer for your poor leadship...I have been able to tell you things will work for the better if we leave..How does IPOB want easy way it...Even now has it been easy?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by freshest4live: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Stingman:

Even at that, are you saying there was no Igbo delegation to discuss with Abacha?
If you have evidence of such a delegation fighting for lgbo rights, then present it.
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Stingman: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
freshest4live:

Let me tell you something, not every Nigeria abroad is happy, some are frustrated due to high taxes, and some are jobless, l'm not saying that's the case with these guys though, but for clarification, don't be deceived .

You are joke...and you know it...

1 Like

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Warship: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Nigeria practice a federal system of government bro and not Unitary system.

What are you saying

OK answer this simple question

Do states control their resources.?

If No, what form of government is that when the resources are controlled by the Federal Government.
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
omohayek:
To the OP, why do you care so much about whether some people want a separate Biafran state? Your name would seem to indicate you're Yoruba (though anyone can claim to be anything online), so what does their movement have to do with you? I really don't get why supposedly Yoruba people like yourself insist on interfering in something that has nothing to do with them, only to draw insults on all Yoruba people through your refusal to simply mind your own business.

Trust me, it's people that mind their own business that get left behind.....I am Someone that gets fascinated when it comes to how people think.

NB: Read through history, people who have made names for themselves are does who don't mind their business....Get out of your comfort zone....All the best

1 Like

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Thank you also....I really appreciate.....

But do you know that Biafra cannot be devoid of the problems you mentioned above? Make no mistake, not everybody clamouring for Biafra have good intentions once the country is established. I pray you don't get disappointed at the end..........One love bro.

Your points are valid, but I do not think a country that seceded from a failed one, will want to follow the footsteps that made the big country fail in the first place. Secondly, a new country will do all it takes to make sure life is better in the new country so that they dont become a mockery of the larger unit they broke out from.

As I earlier stated, I am currently involved with researchers on the prototypes of what New Earth should be like. I am not burdened by faith and hope that we will succeed but it is a great step to show our kids and the future generations that we tried our best to change the course of the future before we birth them into this chaotic place. I do not think any Human that thinks globally will like to raise kids in Nigeria as it is, because humans are a product of their environments. Nigeria and many other countries have become too toxic for new energy beings coming to experience earth now.

I wish I can do more to help.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Stingman: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

It seems you don't know the international system......They aren't doing it for you but for themselves (The non-zero sum strand of the game theory comes to mind)

These people are also doing it for themselves in London...?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Stingman:

I think you are sleep working typing these

Is power generation working? Use that as an example...What are you all about...? If Nigeria is working, I have enumerated why it is not working. You need to convince me why we have to suffer for your poor leadship...I have been able to tell you things will work for the better if we leave..How does IPOB want easy way it...Even now has it been easy?

So you are saying Biafra will be able to generate 24/7 electricity?.You really think that? Wow interesting.... Seriously your expectations for Biafra exceeds my imagination. Now I understand.....
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

So you are saying Biafra will be able to generate 24/7 electricity?.You really think that? Wow interesting.... Seriously your expectations for Biafra exceeds my imagination. Now I understand.....

There is a technology that can give us 24/7 electricity in just 10 months. The whole country can be powered up in 10 months, not more, but less.

These are turnkey solutions and technologies developed and ready to deploy. But illiteracy and nepotism has totally eroded our cognitive faculties. You, for example sound a bit biased, but I will like you to think individually and not pro-tribe and answer this question below:

If Biafra successfully secedes and I am given the honor to deploy the technology that produces 247 electricity in Biafra. Would you choose to relocate to Biafra or continue in Nigeria due to your bias ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Warship:

What are you saying

OK answer this simple question

Do states control their resources.?

If No, what form of government is that when the resources are controlled by the Federal Government.

The fact that Lagos just had her local government election, the fact that Nigeria has various states and their governors, and the fact that we have the exclusive list , concurrent list and residual list in the constitution makes Nigeria a Federal state...

Please refer to google for more explanation and orientation. Thank you.
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Stingman: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Why not. Any country can generate power if the elements are patrotic...Countries less rich than Nigeria have been able to generate enough power with less funds as Nigeria has already invested, yet they have poor supply. How rich is Botswana and Rwanda? They are better than Nigeria. Population is rubbish for us...We with our small population and fervent patrotism, tell me why we won't have 24 hrs power supply? We will use coal and gas. There won't be any form of vandalism as we are all on one page as a country unlike Nigeria were ND people are not happy and so vandalising the gas supply...So you tell me...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by omohayek: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Trust me, it's people that mind their own business that get left behind.....I am Someone that gets fascinated when it comes to how people think.

NB: Read through history, people who have made names for themselves are does who don't mind their business....Get out of your comfort zone....All the best
So tell me, in the name of getting "out of your comfort zone", how many other secessionist/independence movements are you planning to involve yourself in? Scottish independence? The Catalonian struggle? How about the Palestinian movements? How many do you consider sufficient to be far enough out of your "comfort zone"?

If you're looking to make a name for yourself, there are any number of fields in science, technology, business or the arts in which you can do so. Provoking supporters of Biafran secession won't change anybody's mind, it won't make any kind of "name" worth having for you, and the only tangible result will be to reinforce them in the false belief that all Yorubas are "cowards", "betrayers" and "unity beggars" who are out to undermine their right to self-determination. I suggest finding a more productive outlet for your ambitions than pointlessly dragging the good name of Yoruba people through the mud.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Hoduwahishape: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
I absolutely mean no disrespect but that question should be asked by a Biafran ( an Igbo man, and allies consisting other tribes), not you. I'd advise every "Biafran" to disregard this thread.
I am out.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Warship: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

The fact that Lagos just had her local government election, the fact that Nigeria has various states and their governors, and the fact that we have the exclusive list , concurrent list and residual list in the constitution makes Nigeria a Federal state...

Please refer to google for more explanation and orientation. Thank you.

You have not answered my question

Who controls the mineral resources.? States or FG
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
5DMindset:

There is a technology that can give us 24/7 electricity in just 10 months. The whole country can be powered up in 10 months, not more, but less.

These are turnkey solutions and technologies developed and ready to deploy. But illiteracy and nepotism has totally eroded our cognitive faculties. You, for example sound a bit biased, but I will like you to think individually and not pro-tribe and answer this question below:

If Biafra successfully secedes and I am given the honor to deploy the technology that produces 247 electricity in Biafra. Would you choose to relocate to Biafra or continue in Nigeria due to your bias ?

And you think Biafra will allow corrupt elements from Nigeria to come spoil the country they worked so hard to get?....No I will not....it's just like relocating to Ghana because of their 24/7 light.

24/7 light in 10 months?....... I highly doubt that...
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Curlieweed: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
omohayek:

I don't blame him. I'll rather blame the dudes answering his daft poser.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Stingman:

Why not. Any country can generate power if the elements are patrotic...Countries less rich than Nigeria have been able to generate enough power with less funds as Nigeria has already invested, yet they have poor supply. How rich is Botswana and Rwanda? They are better than Nigeria. Population is rubbish for us...We with our small population and fervent patrotism, tell me why we won't have 24 hrs power supply? We will use coal and gas. There won't be any form of vandalism as we are all on one page as a country unlike Nigeria were ND people are not happy and so vandalising the gas supply...So you tell me...

All the best bro grin
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
omohayek:

So tell me, in the name of getting "out of your comfort zone", how many other secessionist/independence movements are you planning to involve yourself in? Scottish independence? The Catalonian struggle? How about the Palestinian movements? How many do you consider sufficient to be far enough out of your "comfort zone"?

If you're looking to make a name for yourself, there are any number of fields in science, technology, business or the arts in which you can do so. Provoking supporters of Biafran secession won't change anybody's mind, it won't make any kind of "name" worth having for you, and the only tangible result will be to reinforce them in the false belief that all Yorubas are "cowards", "betrayers" and "unity beggars" who are out to undermine their right to self-determination. I suggest finding a more productive outlet for your ambitions than pointlessly dragging the good name of Yoruba people through the mud.

It seems you have a wrong idea of what my goal is .....I have no whatsoever ambition.... I am not Scottish nor a Palestine, I am a Nigerian... I am just getting opinions.
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Curlieweed:

I don't blame him. I'll rather blame the dudes answering his daft poser.

And you think you have made sense? grin....
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

And you think Biafra will allow corrupt elements from Nigeria to come spoil the country they worked so hard to get?....No I will not....it's just like relocating to Ghana because of their 24/7 light.

24/7 light in 10 months?....... I highly doubt that...

You are a product of your environment, and I am a product of my environment. What is impossible for you, depends on the constructs that you are inducted with. I understand that the educational system these days in Nigeria makes people more hopeless than there were before getting into school. That is why we send our folks to study abroad, where impossibility means nothing.

I tell you that I have access to a technology that can power Nigeria with electricity in 10 months as long as our grid can handle it, and you say it is impossible. Is it impossible to you or impossible to me ? Some of you still buy your drinking water. Is that an impossibility to produce ? That is lack of wisdom. I will not bore you with what I can do, because it remains my private business. But do not say it is impossible to implement, because such systems are already working in other countries we have installed.

Remember, I am not one of your local tribalist so when responding to me, count me out of the tantrums.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! / Election | Okorocha Moves To Dump Apc For Apga, Offers 3 Billion Naira / I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.