Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? (4269 Views)

Release El-zakzaky To Prevent Creation Of Another Boko Haram – Reps Advise Buhar / The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War / Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by freshest4live: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
5DMindset:

Let me start my saying, I am not a tribal human specie, I was not born into the Igbo tribe and my tribes men are not in anyway on this internet supporting any tribe. We are a small tribe of excellent minds. We are not sentimental. So, let us discuss as humans without the bias that flows from our ignorant nation space that our parents birthed us into. Nature intended that we be birthed here so we can change things not to destroy them.

You did not even know that VISA was not required from ECOWAS member states, I educated you on that. Yet you have raised another issue erroneously. If you want to ask me a question, do so directly, because right now you are presenting an erroneous statement with a positive outlook. It is not the way to ask questions when in doubts.

Please ask me any questions and I will educate you on it. Like I said, I do not have time for emotional tantrums, I only chat with you because you apologized before and showed respect to me and I, to you.

Nigeria is a West African State, so any part of Nigeria remains in the West Coast of Africa. That is what is meant by West Africa. And ECOWAS means, Economic Community of West African States. Biafra by default will be a West African country.
But where was ECOWAS when Nigeria sent Ghana packing in the Eighties? ECOWAS may flex their muscles with Gambia and Seirrealeone but they don't easily do this with Nigeria. An Example was the case of Dasuki, the ECOWAS court ordered Dasuki's release when his lawyers took the case to ECOWAS but Buhari has refused till date and they could do nada. Buhari also disobeyed the order of the Nigerian court.The ECOWAS headquarters is there in Abuja and Nigeria is top financer.
I'm just pointing out possible wayward scenarios in your arguement, l'm not necessarily opposing you.
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
freshest4live:

But where was ECOWAS when Nigeria sent Ghana packing in the Eighties? ECOWAS may flex their muscles with Gambia and Seirrealeone but they don't easily do this with Nigeria. An Example was the case of Dasuki, the ECOWAS court ordered Dasuki's release when his lawyers took the case to ECOWAS but Buhari has refused till date and they could do nada. Buhari also disobeyed the order of the Nigerian court.The ECOWAS headquarters is there in Abuja and Nigeria is top financer.
I'm just pointing out possible wayward scenarios in your arguement, l'm not necessarily opposing you.

Of course I know you are not opposing, because the issues you raise are outside the contexts of this thread and to my opinion on Biafra status in regards the ECOWAS construct.

With regards to the Nigerian Government disobeying ECOWAS court, I have this to say:

It is very wrong for any country or anyone to go against Regional Court Orders. It sets a notion in the psyche of the masses that laws and courts can be disobeyed with ignominy and impunity. It might not reflect directly when a citizen goes to court, it does reflect on the fact that they can even disobey laws.

Take for example, our President Buhari disobeyed Court orders, and even asked DSS to disobey court orders severally. That is how Nnamdi Kanu got the courage to disobey court orders. That is how the society breaks down. Buhari ought not the start disobeying court, Nnamdi Kanu ought not to disobey court orders, Nigeria as a country ought not to disobey ECOWAS court orders.

Having said that; We have rights and liberties. Freedom of Expression, of assembly and of life should be taken from a free human being who visited Earth on a Soul Mission. It is against the Cosmic Code. We must do everything to treat each other fairly to avoid war.

All Nigerian Masses have been marginalized by the Elite Political Class, so if Biafra Stands for the marginalized people, I guess we will have over 179.5 million IPOB members all of Nigeria. But the marginalization is not against Igbos alone but all masses of these country, the real voters. But they are too blind to see that those they call 'Our Man' is their real enemy. The case of Biafra is pathetic, because not just has their Political Elites failed them, the country called Nigeria totally ostracized the SE people and place import bans on their imported items. They also shut down PH airport and Enugu from international flights, they sand filled River Niger to stop cargo ship from entering the SE. And forced them to drive all the way to Lagos to clear goods. Even people that want to travel to abroad have to drive all the way to Lagos and spend money in hotels and a whole lot of stress. Nigeria Poltical Elites from other regions have hurt the SS/SE people much and it is not fair for us to continue to be tribal about real issues that affect our brothers at SS/SE.

As individuals, it is necessary that we do not support the political elites that carry out all these atrocities so you dont share in their Karma. Nations have Karma, cos the lamentations and even inward crying of the poor people generate subtle spectrum of energy which is picked up by the ionospheric ether.

May be what will become of us is Karma, I need to find out that, and of-course run.

Sorry, this is not what you asked of me, but I take every opportunity to rant these days. It helps me express how disappointed I am with us as Nigerians and how ignorant we are, as we can not see that the Politicians from our own States are our immediate enemies.
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by Etogist: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

So you are saying the best way to solve the above problems is to go our separate ways?

If not, why not?
For how long are we going to be shouting restructuring yet it's falling on deaf ears because north won't have it.
For how long are we going to be in this cesspit called Nigeria?
The worst is that we are not even static rather we are retrogressing by the day.
If you know the solution please tell us.
Re: Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? by feelgoodInc: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone here know the head quarters of ECOWAS and who pays their bills?
Just pointing out here, if Nigeria doesn't want them in ECOWAS then the amount of money paid to maintain that building will still be shorter because they won't be paying, maybe it will be transferred to Ghana a more powerful African country after Nigeria disintegrate.

Do you guys remember the prediction by white people that Nigeria will disintegrate?
Goodluck Jonathan averted that one because he read the memo, but this time we don't know their predictions so we won't miss that memo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians This Is man Hugging Atiku Caused U Pains of today / Xenophobia - IPOB Are Retaliating In South Africa. / Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.