Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes (2814 Views)

Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? / Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by maxdosh(m): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2017
I am asking this question just for the fun of it but also to start a controversy. grin
There are many insects created that have their daily lives to live unless you find their trouble or pass ur boundaries.

But which one be mosquito own. They are very very annoying. Its either they are sucking your blood and dashing you malaria or they are singing blues with crooked voice in your ear while u are trying to have a good night sleep. Its really annoying.

Another annoying thing is that catching them in the act is very difficult its as it God gave them extra senses to detect when person won dash them slap. Instead of you killing them you end up slapping yourself. And in their mind they will be calling you slow poke. angry

Some years back there was a disease like that that was affecting pregnant women in Brazil (cant recall the name) that will make the baby look like kwashiokor. This same mosquito.
In Africa the most deadly ailment is Malaria. This same mosquito.

The reason i created this thread is because i bought this little insecticide called Go.90 (i buy it everyday) but after i sprinkle am finish mosquito still bite me for night.
And it got me thinking why did God create mosquitoes sef grin

God so loved the world he gave us Jesus and Mohammed to bring us to the light. Yet ordinary mosquito was left alone. Please someone should tell the angels to decommission them abeg, i hate them die

Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by taylor88(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2017
lol
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by TANKDESTROYER(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2017
lol.. same thing with cockroaches, spider, reptiles...
funny enough they have their importance.... lol...
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by kevoh(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2017
Mosquitoes! Damn I hate those creatures! angry angry
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by sinaj(f): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
All organism contribute to the ecosystem even tho we might not knw how useful they are now.

2 Likes

Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by hahn(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
sinaj:
All organism contribute to the ecosystem even tho we might not knw how useful they are now.

Really?

Malaria kills one child every 30 seconds, about 3000 children every day. Over one million people die from malaria each year, mostly children under five years of age, with 90 per cent of malaria cases occurring in Sub-Saharan Africa. An estimated 300-600 million people suffer from malaria each year.

https://www.unicef.org/health/files/health_africamalaria.pdf

You were saying? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by jiggaz(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
looool grin ... OP when God created Adam and Eve in the beginning with all the animals, nothing destroys or attacks. It was when sin entered the world through the fall of Adam that everything went haywire..

In the beginning, i believe mosquito was not like this, even snakes. It was the presence of sin in the world that perverted their nature. But not to worry, if you are a believer in Christ, rejoice cos at the Renewal of Things during the Second Coming of Christ, the world will be renewed like it was in the Garden Of Eden.

At the 1000 Millenial Reign of Christ on earth, this world will be paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by Victornezzar: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
nairalanders won't kill someone ooo
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by hahn(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
jiggaz:
looool grin ... OP when God created Adam and Eve in the beginning with all the animals, nothing destroys or attacks. It was when sin entered the world through the fall of Adam that everything went haywire..

Please quote the bible verse where it says lions ate grass undecided

In the beginning, i believe mosquito was not like this, even snakes. It was the presence of sin in the world that perverted their nature. But not to worry, if you are a believer in Christ, rejoice cos at the Renewal of Things during the Second Coming of Christ, the world will be renewed like it was in the Garden Of Eden.

Lol. What an excuse. EVerything is god's will so god already knew that sin would exist and mosquitoes would kill 3,000 children everyday. It is very happy that things are working according to it's will

At the 1000 Millenial Reign of Christ on earth, this world will be paradise.

Keep dreaming. A god that cannot create a perfect earth does not have the right to promise a perfect one. It has already proven it is a failure

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by Victornezzar: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

Lol. What an excuse. EVerything is god's will so god already knew that sin would exist and mosquitoes would kill 3,000 children everyday. It is very happy that things are working according to it's will

Keep dreaming. A god that cannot create a perfect earth does not have the right to promise a perfect one. It has already proven it is a failure
come son do you really have something doing sef
you would just be looking for threads 2 mock Christians
I pray u would retrace your steps back
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by hahn(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

come son do you really have something doing sef
you would just be looking for threads 2 mock Christians
I pray u would retrace your steps back

If you cannot address any point there say so or forever remain deluded in silence

1 Like

Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by Victornezzar: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

If you cannot address any point there say so or forever remain deluded in silence
me and you who is deluded
you are not a christian
you don't love God
den wat d fvck do u want from Christians again Bro
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by maxdosh(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

Wow bro, i admire your honest opinion. Are u an atheist?
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by hahn(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

me and you who is deluded
you are not a christian
you don't love God
den wat d fvck do u want from Christians again Bro

I want you all to have sense and stop worshipping ancient Jewish super heros

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by hahn(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
maxdosh:

Wow bro, i admire your honest opinion. Are u an atheist?

Yes. Are you a theist?
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by Victornezzar: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

I want you all to have sense and stop worshipping ancient Jewish super heros
Alright but you know you can't force something on people, so do whatever pleaseth u,
But u will regret this soonest
i assure u that
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by maxdosh(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Alright but you know you can't force something on people, so do whatever pleaseth u,
i assure u that

I believe he is entitled to his opinion and his view sounds logical. If we keep our minds open and not locked in the chamber of secrets of religion we might learn a thing or two. #amjustsaying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by hahn(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

i assure u that

YOur god is a failure. I can only regret watching people like you make ridicule of themselves

Black man worshipping the white god. Hahahahaha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by Victornezzar: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

YOur god is a failure. I can only regret watching people like you make ridicule of themselves

Black man worshipping the white god. Hahahahaha
It's obvious you need my attention
dis would be d last mention you would be getting from me
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by Victornezzar: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
maxdosh:

I believe he is entitled to his opinion and his view sounds logical. If we keep our minds open and not locked in the chamber of secrets of religion we might learn a thing or two. #amjustsaying
Why should I learn something from a failure
I have learnt few things from matured minded atheists on this forum but certainly not this 1
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by maxdosh(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

Yes. Are you a theist?

I am in the middle but i believe someone is up there placing the sun above us and directing our affairs. Placed everything on autopilot.

But i can only call myself a Christian mostly because i was born one and i was told Jesus is the way, i would be a Muslim as well if i was brought up in it.

I believe no one really knows the true way to worship God. Cos Christians feel they are better than Muslims and Muslims feel their religion is by force.

So i am still searching for the true path. Books like the one below has made me see things beyond what normal Christians see

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by hahn(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

It's obvious you need my attention
dis would be d last mention you would be getting from me

Need your attention for what. Pfft undecided
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by hahn(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
maxdosh:

I am in the middle but i believe someone is up there placing the sun above us and directing our affairs. Placed everything on autopilot.

But i can only call myself a Christian mostly because i was born one and i was told Jesus is the way, i would be a Muslim as well if i was brought up in it.

I believe no one really knows the true way to worship God. Cos Christians feel they are better than Muslims and Muslims feel their religion is by force.

So i am still searching for the true path. Books like the one below has made me see things beyond what normal Christians see

Read about the history of Christianity and study other religions. The truth will be revealed to you

By the way, Jesus never existed. You can start by trying to prove he actually did smiley
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by Victornezzar: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

Need your attention for what. Pfft undecided
Wait let me ask you a simple question
Why don't you say the same to Muslims
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by hahn(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Wait let me ask you a simple question
Why don't you say the same to Muslims

Actually I do

Stop seeking my attention bro tongue
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by Victornezzar: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

Actually I do

Stop seeking my attention bro tongue
lol
u pple won't amaze me oo
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by hahn(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
u pple won't amaze me oo

Who be "you people"? Do I look like someone who goes somewhere to compare clothing once a week? undecided
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by Victornezzar: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

Who be "you people"? Do I look like someone who goes somewhere to compare clothing once a week? undecided
choi Bro see ur mentality
wat church wer u in b4 u changed ur faith
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by maxdosh(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

Read about the history of Christianity and study other religions. The truth will be revealed to you

By the way, Jesus never existed. You can start by trying to prove he actually did smiley

I have read the grim past of the formation of Christianity and all the atrocities performed by the Catholic Church in the name of heresy.

But one of my goals remain to visit Israel myself and know the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by hahn(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
maxdosh:

I have read the grim past of the formation of Christianity and all the atrocities performed by the Catholic Church in the name of heresy.

But one of my goals remain to visit Israel myself and know the truth

Lol
Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by hahn(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

choi Bro see ur mentality
wat church wer u in b4 u changed ur faith

Church of tithes and offering grin

1 Like

Re: Abeg O. Why Did God Create Mosquitoes by Victornezzar: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

Church of tithes and offering grin
baba tok na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Think The Idea Of A God Is False. / Many Nigerian Pastors Are Gay--bishop Ighele / Was Jesus Really Black, New Findings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.