Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

WAWU!! See What Was Offered To A Lady At A Wedding Ceremony - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WAWU!! See What Was Offered To A Lady At A Wedding Ceremony (636 Views)

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAWU!! See What Was Offered To A Lady At A Wedding Ceremony by cheelrix: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Source: http://www.amebo.com.ng/2017/07/wawu-see-what-was-offered-to-lady-at.html?m=1

A photo has gone viral after a lady posted what she was served at a Mass wedding organized by the church.
The lady revealed that groundnuts, garden egg, coke, and sweet was given to the guest at the wedding ceremony.
See the photo below:-

She wrote:-
“So today I attended a mass wedding of about 10 couples some of who already have children and have not wedded properly in the church and some who only married traditionally they were afforded the privilege to marry properly in the church and the wedding was sponsored by the church.

Source: http://www.amebo.com.ng/2017/07/wawu-see-what-was-offered-to-lady-at.html?m=1

Re: WAWU!! See What Was Offered To A Lady At A Wedding Ceremony by Ebenelove: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

FG Anti-corruption War Is More Of News Item- Mazi Afam Osigwe / Country Becomes 1st African Nation To Grant Legal Marijuana License / Four Point By Sheraton To Be Open May.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.