Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do (681 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies / Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) / "I Was Offered N100 Million To Incriminate Davido In The Death Of Tagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do by Gjrich(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
But wait a minute, can we call this a fashion at it peak or what can you call this. Left to me, I strongly believe that the world in going into more and another phase of fashion but this kind of bed is quite ridiculous.
I don't know what to call it.

Some said it is a devilish fashion created by a devilish mind. Fashion and creativity is all I see here or is it that we need to change our mindset both in the physical and in the spiritual realm.

But what do we call this, fashion or creativity?

let us know your views with respect to this.

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do by FocusedDiva(f): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nightmare!
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do by Harfisco(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
what happened to night vigil or sleep on the floor
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do by Enoch07: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
no no no no no no come on!!! what's this, for crying out loud not everybody is la la

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do by PetersKID(m): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
I am sure Lalasticlala will sleep there

2 Likes

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do by donyfrank: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gently do sign of the cross, fold the beddings, put it inside wardrobe and go to sleep
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do by ojun50(m): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
I no go use my hands carry problem enter my house
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do by OdefaGirl(f): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
That's a bed cover, I will use my left hand pull that nightmare off the bed, including the pillow cases and then enjoy my sleep.
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do by chiiraq802(m): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
I will simply tell the person thank you and God BLAST you..
kiss
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do by Jayrockk: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lala will love this grin grin grin
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do by Kalapizim(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
I like this oo, na to use am pursue all these girls wey their no dey ever see their key at 11:30 pm comot from my house.
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do by SmartProf(m): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Just turn the bed cover upside down and make ur bed again....that's all
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do by Bossontop(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
I will just invoke the meaningless nigerian clause........ "Tor, lemme come and be going oo"

[img]https://media1./images/9e9fdd1ebe593f3adf24b829a0f5a989/tenor.gif?itemid=3377649[/img]

I cant come and kee mysef
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do by FlordFlorez(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Not me!! lalasticlala what sayeth thou?
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do by Vision4God: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
It's not by force to sleep on the bed. Or I'll will remove the bed sheet

(1) (Reply)

Man Returns Huge Sum Of Money Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / q / Little 9 Years Old Girl Riding Tricycle In Kubwa Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.