Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! (3968 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
PenisCaP:

I couldnt find the video anymore, i searched for it.
But since person i was arguing with said he dont care abt the video so i gave up searching. Bcoz i know he is avoiding know the truth,
So even ifhe knw the truth it wount change everythin on his already corrupted mind.

Well U can read this.. it contains few of the facts detailed in the video.
But some of us are really hungry for the truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
laudate:

I'm a bona-fide Nigerian, but you are not one. Otherwise you would be able to answer those questions. undecided
You are this

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
laudate:

I'm a bona-fide Nigerian, but you are not one. Otherwise you would be able to answer those questions. undecided
You are this.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You are this.
And so? shocked I am a non-Yoruba. So what is the fuss? You have not made any sensible point! undecided I still remain a Nigerian. Abeg, swerve make better person see road, jare!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by PenisCaP: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Africlegend:

But some of us are really hungry for the truth.

Ok then read my post again.. and thats d truth!.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by fratermathy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Guy RMD is not Igbo. He is either Urhobo or Itshekiri.

He's Urhobo. His middle name is Itsekiri though. I think his mom is Itsekiri.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by fratermathy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Africlegend:

He is an Urhobo man(going by my research), but, won't Urhobo people go with Biafra? I think Biafra is not limited to Igbo People.

Urhobos have been very vocal in rejecting Biafra. That won't happen at all, like Laudate had insinuated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by jossyr(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dont worry urself bro,Biafra will never come to pass.nnamdi KANU is just making noise and will lead many gullible Igbo youths to their waterloo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Masterclass32: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Africlegend:

Abi o...Thanks

None of your fears will happen. You can take this statement to the bank. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
PenisCaP:
I couldnt find the video anymore, i searched for it.
But since person i was arguing with said he dont care abt the video so i gave up searching. Bcoz i know he is avoiding know the truth,
So even ifhe knw the truth it wount change everythin on his already corrupted mind.

Well U can read this.. it contains few of the facts detailed in the video.
Even the screenshot or report you posted has absolutely nothing in it, that says Igbo importers cannot import their goods through Port-Harcourt seaport or Onne seaport. sad The chap you quoted only said it was difficult to do so. Now, whose job is it to resolve the difficulty? shocked Isn't it the work of the Transport Minister? Afterall, your brother Rotimi Amaechi is now the Minister of Transport, and all seaports are under his jurisdiction. But your corrupted mind will not let you see the truth! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by PenisCaP: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
laudate:

Even the screenshot or report you posted has absolutely nothing in it, that says Igbo importers cannot import their goods through Port-Harcourt seaport or Onne seaport. sad The chap you quoted only said it was difficult to do so. Now, whose job is it to resolve the difficulty? shocked Isn't it the work of the Transport Minister? Afterall, your brother Rotimi Amaechi is now the Minister of Transport, and all seaports are under his jurisdiction. But your corrupted mind will not let you see the truth! undecided

Afonja.. shifting goal post as usual.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
PenisCaP:
Afonja.. shifting goal post as usual.
Which goal post was shifted? You were the first one who lied, and said ships do not go to Onne. sad I supplied you with evidence to show that it was not true. Then you claimed that you had a video to support your allegations. undecided We waited for you to produce that video, but you came back empty-handed. Then you lied again about Enugu airport. Guy, don't you think you are too old to be lying up and down at your age? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by PenisCaP: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
laudate:

Which goal post was shifted? You were the first one who lied, and said ships do not go to Onne. sad I supplied you with evidence to show that it was not true. Then you claimed that you had a video to support your allegations. undecided We waited for you to produce that video, but you came back empty-handed. Then you lied again about Enugu airport. Guy, don't you think you are too old to be lying up and down at your age? shocked

Heheheheeheh.... go and read my previous post and stop shifting goal post. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
PenisCaP:
Heheheheeheh.... go and read my previous post and stop shifting goal post. grin
And you too, go back and read my previous comments, and tell us which goal post was shifted. Loser!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by PenisCaP: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
laudate:

And you too, go back and read my previous comments, and tell us which goal post was shifted. Loser!

Hehehehehehe... u wanted proof then i show u proof u started blabbin..

Anyways im not suprised...
Dats why i gv up lookin for the video.
I knew even if u see jesus christ speaking on the video u would still shift goal post.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
PenisCaP:
Hehehehehehe... u wanted proof then i show u proof u started blabbin..

Anyways im not suprised...
Dats why i gv up lookin for the video.
I knew even if u see jesus christ speaking on the video u would still shift goal post.
You have no proof, you lousy loser. Abeg, swerve make better person see road. sad You are such a hopeless liar.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by PenisCaP: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
laudate:

You have no proof, you lousy loser. Abeg, swerve make better person see road. sad You are such a hopeless liar.

Hehehehehe...
When u daft person loses on argument..
He opts to name calling.
U are not intellectually mature to argue with.
.. hehehehe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
PenisCaP:
Hehehehehe...
When u daft person loses on argument..
He opts to name calling.
U are not intellectually mature to argue with.
.. hehehehe.
What argument? You had no argument, because all you offered were excuses. Thank goodness everyone can read, and they can see through your hollow remarks. And there is no insult here. The words I used were nothing, but a perfect description of what you are.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by PenisCaP: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
laudate:

What argument? You had no argument, because all you offered were excuses.
Thank goodness everyone can read, and they can see through your hollow remarks And there is no insult here. The words I used were nothing, but a perfect description of what you are.

Hehehehehe exactly
Yes everyone can read...
How u shifted the goal post thats my happiness.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
PenisCaP:
Hehehehehe exactly
Yes everyone can read...
How u shifted the goal post thats my happiness.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by PenisCaP: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=58993825][/quote]

Ur meme wont save the fact that u ahv been flawed.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
PenisCaP:
Ur meme wont save the fact that u ahv been flawed.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by PenisCaP: 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=58993987][/quote]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 7:01am On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=58993987][/quote] Must we always insult one another? Can't we be civil, at least, once?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 7:06am On Jul 31, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hehehehehe exactly Yes everyone can read... How u shifted the goal post thats my happiness.
Will you please stop this?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
fratermathy:

He's Urhobo. His middle name is Itsekiri though. I think his mom is Itsekiri.
Aiit thanks.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2017
I don't want to lose them to Biafra oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Kachikwu Storms Out Of Aso Rock / BREAKING: Speakership: Court Orders Substituted Service On Gbajabiamila Over US / What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.