Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? (3969 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by socialmediaman: 1:56pm On May 30, 2021
This question deserves attention. At this time of insecurity in Owerri. It seemed he was also driving himself to the Airport. Did he know Owerri that well? There are unknowns in this unfortunate incident.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by helinues: 1:57pm On May 30, 2021
Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by Pochettino(f): 1:59pm On May 30, 2021
The man was obviously coordinating violence there. Why else would they single him out?

6 Likes

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by Amotolongbo(f): 2:00pm On May 30, 2021
socialmediaman:
This question deserves attention. At this time of insecurity in Owerri. It seemed he was also driving himself to the Airport. Did he know Owerri that well? There are unknowns in this unfortunate incident.
see question oo

Grow up sir

6 Likes

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by socialmediaman: 2:01pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
see question oo

Grow up sir

What does that mean? Coming to my thread to display ignorance

7 Likes

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by Amotolongbo(f): 2:02pm On May 30, 2021
socialmediaman:

What does that mean? Coming to my thread to display ignorance
Cos your thread reeks of ignorance.

Only ignoramus could ask these questions

2 Likes

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by socialmediaman: 2:04pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Cos your thread reeks of ignorance.

Only ignoramus could ask these questions

Ok just move to the next then. This isn’t for you obviously

5 Likes

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by Amotolongbo(f): 2:05pm On May 30, 2021
socialmediaman:

Ok just move to the next then. This isn’t for you obviously
thank you sir
Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by ivolt: 2:08pm On May 30, 2021
He is free to go anywhere he wants in Nigeria.
There are people even doing business in Borno despite Boko haram presence.

Whatever he is doing in Owerri does not justify Ipob murdering and celebrating his death.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by socialmediaman: 2:11pm On May 30, 2021
Let’s get the facts. How long has he been in Owerri? Let’s see his travel itinerary from the airlines and close sources. How did the assailants track him? Was this an accident or was it premeditated? Intelligence needs to roll in more, this is the time for journalists to act
Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by 247Dior(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2021
ivolt:

Whatever he is doing in Owerri does not justify Ipob murdering and celebrating his death.
I doubt if you have brain in your head, a man of his caliber was not supposed to be in an area that has been in news for security concerns, did you hear that esn are killing northerners except terrorists herdsmen in the bushes? Your hate will surely lead to ur end

13 Likes

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by socialmediaman: 2:14pm On May 30, 2021
ivolt:

He’s a public figure whose influence is felt wherever he goes and his decisions affect others especially in his party so people also deserve to know what went down

2 Likes

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by SLAP44: 2:15pm On May 30, 2021
socialmediaman:

You have a working brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by SLAP44: 2:16pm On May 30, 2021
ivolt:

Your brain is mal functional.

9 Likes

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by ivolt: 2:17pm On May 30, 2021
socialmediaman:

He’s a public figure whose influence is felt wherever he goes and his decisions affect others especially in his party so people also deserve to know what went down
People don't deserve to know anything. He deserves as much privacy as you do.
Politicians move around as they like and I have never heard them being queried
for their decisions safe for election periods.
Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by naijapips02: 2:20pm On May 30, 2021
247Dior:
I doubt if you have brain in your head, a man of his caliber was not supposed to be in an area that has been in news for security concerns, did you hear that esn are killing northerners except terrorists herdsmen in the bushes? Your hate will surely lead to ur end

Shut up. Unknown gunmen killed several northerners in orlu market. Or are those Fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by ivolt: 2:25pm On May 30, 2021
247Dior:
I doubt if you have brain in your head,
Tell that to your supreme terrorist leader.

a man of his caliber was not supposed to be in an area that has been in news for security concerns,
Most part of Imo are safer than Abuja where people are kidnapped daily.
He is free to travel to anywhere he wishes without being molested.

did you hear that esn are killing northerners except terrorists herdsmen in the bushes?
Who is esn?
Those gang of delusional illiterates that Kanu is paying to kill his targets.
Unless you are one of them, you have no idea what they do or are doing.
This is a group that have never accepted responsibility and would even deny
his well-known members when caught.

Your hate will surely lead to ur end
Typical.
Hate?
What a joke.
Calling out your heroes for wanton killings is now the same as hate.
Who is more hateful than the one who celebrates daily deaths and defend terrorists?

1 Like

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by pquaver(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2021
ivolt:

Don't mind them. I thought they are not afraid of the consequences of their actions.. They will hear from the other side soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by ivolt: 2:27pm On May 30, 2021
pquaver:

Don't mind them. I thought they are not afraid of the consequences of their actions.. They will hear from the other side soon
That is exactly what Kanu want.
A revenge so he could present himself as victim.
Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by pquaver(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2021
ivolt:

That is exactly what Kanu want.
A revenge so he could present himself as victim.

Exactly but we Igbos always start what we can't finish.. Same thing nzeogwu did and now Kanu.. Forgetting the ndigbo have people other places. Yet people call him leader.. A leader is selfless as far as he doesn't care about Igbos up north.. He is a fool

1 Like

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by HellAnus: 2:32pm On May 30, 2021
pquaver:

Hear fire. Stop making mouth and bring it on already.
Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by FarahAideed: 2:35pm On May 30, 2021
It was clearly a politically inspired assassination
Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by Unik3030: 2:54pm On May 30, 2021
socialmediaman:
what are the millions of Igbos doing in the north?
Do u realise we have Igbos in war thorn Borno?
U people have started killing northerners now,hope u know there are more Igbos in the north than northerners in d east
Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by socialmediaman: 2:56pm On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:
what are the millions of Igbos doing in the north?
Do u realise we have Igbos in war thorn Borno?
U people have started killing northerners now,hope u know there are more Igbos in the north than northerners in d east

Where did I mention my ethnicity in this thread? SMH
Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by Unik3030: 2:58pm On May 30, 2021
socialmediaman:

Where did I mention my ethnicity in this thread? SMH
keep decieving yourself n feigning ignorance till reality will dawn on u n u start playing victim.
Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by socialmediaman: 3:00pm On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:
keep decieving yourself n feigning ignorance till reality will dawn on u n u start playing victim.

Please just avoid threads like this and focus on places you can play your ethnic and religious war. Threads like this are not for everyone

1 Like

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by Unik3030: 3:02pm On May 30, 2021
socialmediaman:

Please just avoid threads like this and focus on places you can play your ethnic and religious war. Threads like this are not for everyone
we know u troublemakers find it easy to deny your tribe,I checked your topics n it's obvious u are from the land of the rising crime.... continue,u people will burn your fingers once again
Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by socialmediaman: 3:04pm On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:
we know u troublemakers find it easy to deny your tribe,I checked your topics n it's obvious u are from the land of the rising crime.... continue,u people will burn your fingers once again

Your comments have added no value to the thread. Move to the next please!
Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by optionalY09: 3:05pm On May 30, 2021
Why was he going to Abuja, DSS killed him, To the best of everyone knowledge IPOB only have problems with police and army at the checkpoint not people heading to the airport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:26pm On May 30, 2021
You are asking?

Na ashawo full that area nah.

Aboki and burantashi are 5 & 6.

What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: What Was Ahmed Gulak Doing In Owerri? by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:26pm On May 30, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo / Arise TV To Peter Obi. How Are You Different From Atiku? See Answer. / Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.