Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) (2914 Views)

There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / To All Atheists In The House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by jonbellion(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
I'm sire in the next century or two midt humans that are religious would be
-universalists
-Buddhists
-jainism
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

I'm not sure you understand what Deism means.

The teaching of Christ is simple: "love your God and love your neighbor as you love yourself" I follow his teachings.
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

no belief should be respected

respecting beliefs can only lead to trouble

or the opposite? tell me how it can lead to trouble.
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
onyenze123:

or the opposite? tell me how it can lead to trouble.

"You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs." No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble. Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fuckiñg stupid. Are you kidding me?" I acknowledge that you believe that, that’s great, but I’m not going to respect it. I have an uncle that believes he saw Sasquatch. We do not believe him, nor do we respect his belief!"

Patton Oswalt, on people’s beliefs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by jonbellion(m): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
I was watching the tyra banks show
One idiot christian came to the show you start saying that the misfortune in the US was due to the homosexual community and that hurricane Katrina was"divine retribution" so it was a good thing because New Orleans had a very high population of Swedish gay people and God was "pouting out his wrath"
Tyra banks was so shocked
For someone that claimed to love all the lady and the teenage girls with her sounded very hateful
I really don't know how religion mindfucks this peoples brains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by hahn(m): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
onyenze123:

free yourself from hate. "live and let's live" respect other people's belief

It is not my fault if you equate truth with hate. It must be very bitter smiley
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
jonbellion:
One idiot christian came to the show you start saying that the misfortune in the US was due to the homosexual community and that hurricane Katrina was"divine retribution" so it was a good thing because New Orleans had a very high population of Swedish gay people and God was "pouting out his wrath"
For someone that claimed to love all the lady and the teenage girls with her sounded very hateful

I remember some preacher also saying humans shouldn't be concerned about global warning since the world would soon come to an end
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

It is not my fault if you equate truth with hate. It must be very bitter smiley

grin I no get una strength today
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by hahn(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
jonbellion:

Dr M on this forum once said if Oyedepo shows up to his door and people try to rape him he will rather sacrifice his virgin daughters

There is no limit to the stupidity that can be displayed by theists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by jonbellion(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

Dr M on this forum once said if Oyedepo shows up to his door and people try to rape him he will rather sacrifice his virgin daughters

There is no limit to the stupidity that can be displayed by theists
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by hahn(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
onyenze123:

grin I no get una strength today

Your strength wey dey come from the lord don finish abi? cheesy grin
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

Your strength wey dey come from the lord don finish abi? cheesy grin

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me"

Philippians 4:13
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by hahn(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
onyenze123:

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me"

Philippians 4:13

Go and heal this guy https://www.nairaland.com/3954757/36-year-old-man-hit-cancer-mouth

I am waiting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by Fingerprinter(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:
Christianity most definitely.

I would start my own church, milk my followers of all their money and sleep with every single female church member. Women will swallow my cum to receive healing grin

Then I will start my own holy water business like TB Joshua, only I will sell mine for N10,000 since mine will be direct from the dick of Jehovah wink

People from all over the world will pay money, I will call it tithes and offering, into my account and I will buy private jets and mansions while I pray for my members who trek to service and live in face me I slap you and tell them god told me to give me everything they have and go outside and eat grass grin

Honestly, this is a good business idea. But not for people who have conscience. But as an atheist, if you become a pastor, you will definitely blow. Just claim that God gave you the Paul treatment, and that alone will appeal to the emotion of so many gullible people
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by hahn(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Honestly, this is a good business idea. But not for people who have conscience. But as an atheist, if you become a pastor, you will definitely blow. Just claim that God gave you the Paul treatment, and that alone will appeal to the emotion of so many gullible people

It is not much about conscience. Just business smiley

I am working on something else sha. I must chop Christians money na. Shuo wink
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by Fingerprinter(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I remember some preacher also saying humans shouldn't be concerned about global warning since the world would soon come to an end
I remember late last year when one guy was moving around this forum saying that Obama would be the last president of the US. And that the world would come an end before January 20th 2017
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by Fingerprinter(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

It is not much about conscience. Just business smiley

I am working on something else sha. I must chop Christians money na. Shuo wink

Abeg carry me along o. Me too Wan chop Christian money
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

Go and heal this guy https://www.nairaland.com/3954757/36-year-old-man-hit-cancer-mouth

I am waiting

He is already healed if he truly believes
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
jonbellion:
Unitarian Universalism

This. Reasonable doctrines. Or Zoroastrianism, studied it the other day and they seemed very rational too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by peacesamuel94(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

no belief should be respected

respecting beliefs can only lead to trouble

Does that also include your atheistic beliefs?
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
onyenze123:

The teaching of Christ is simple: "love your God and love your neighbor as you love yourself" I follow his teachings.
I really hope you do.
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by hahn(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
onyenze123:

Lol. Go and heal him ogbeni and stop copping out
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by mrmrmister: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
onyenze123:

Lmao!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by Dalamama: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
jonbellion:

Its the same mind that believes that billions of people will be tortured in hell for ETERNITY just because of unbelief. What a sadistic mind most believers have.
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by Fingerprinter(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dalamama:

Its the same mind that believes that billions of people will be tortured in hell for ETERNITY just because of unbelief. What a sadistic mind most believers have.
Including my grandfathers who died years before Christianity even came to Nigeria. What a belief.
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by akintom(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jehovah witnesses
* minus their waka about * minus transfusion
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by Fingerprinter(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
akintom:
Jehovah witnesses
* minus their waka about * minus transfusion
Jehovah witness without waka about, that one na Jehovah witness?
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by akintom(m): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Jehovah witness without waka about, that one na Jehovah witness?
Kikikikikikiki.......
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by emmayayodeji(m): 12:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Aaronsrod:
Every one of you already serves your father Satan! You worship the Devil yet do not know it.

Seek deliverance!

This is 2017 n!gga!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 30, 2017
hahn:

Lol. Go and heal him ogbeni and stop copping out

Na wa oh
Re: Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) by lilcutie8916(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2017
If I were to pick a religion I will pick buddhism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? / Is It Not Prudent To Do Away With Doctrins That Are In Conflict With Bible ? / Wait O: How Come The Word Satan Is Rarely Ever Mentioned In The Old Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.