Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend Old Enough To Be Her Grand Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend Old Enough To Be Her Grand Father (1002 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / "Don't Rush Relationships Until You're Old Enough To Know What You Want In Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend Old Enough To Be Her Grand Father by lacemose(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
People say love is blind, but this lady still love her man even if he is old. she even went ahead to share their photos and videos publicly.. now this is "love"
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zzTErvalKg
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend Old Enough To Be Her Grand Father by lacemose(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend Old Enough To Be Her Grand Father by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
As these young guys done job her tire. Some will be engaged, come to a different town for work and swear by their parents that they are not in a relationship, till you see pre wedding pictures.

Ride on jor. As long as he is not divorced or married, nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend Old Enough To Be Her Grand Father by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin

LOVE has no AGE... grin

But only true love, respect and trust will bind the lovers together regardless of their status in life... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend Old Enough To Be Her Grand Father by aniblue(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
If thats what gives her happiness, how is it my biznes? Stick to what works for you... I wish you what u wish ya self

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend Old Enough To Be Her Grand Father by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin

As far as it is not incest. No problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Of Friends Without Falling Inlove? / I Was Reborn When You Kissed Me-heartbroken Guy Reminisced On Facebook (pics) / Vote Buhari For A Better Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.