Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together (49884 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures) / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by Nicepoker(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
my people

Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by BabaRamota1980: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Deji124:
The pix is nice but the man is looking uglygrin

A man does not need to look beautiful, he needs to exude confidence.
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by Bestbeelieve: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
dannytoe:
So they are busy striking pose, why their president is on ghost mode.
Dem nor get work nor nii .....smH lmao
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by Josmila(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
GuyWise:
See his ugly cone-bald head, afonja ugly no be small.

You need deliverance bro.
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by DatYORUBAdBoi(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dem go marry last last ni
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by aliutasiu(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Deji124:
I wonder how ur face luks lyk
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by davillian(m): 12:03am On Jul 30, 2017
This suppose dey nack gori mapa and not keeping hair.
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by Pamelayoung: 2:26am On Jul 30, 2017
They look good together
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by Poweredbrew: 6:03am On Jul 30, 2017
GuyWise:

hmmn My father will surely die of cancer. May all my generations perish soon. May i use my hand to kill all my siblings. May my mother be shot by wicked armed robbers.

Eyah. May her soul rest well
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by GuyWise(m): 6:12am On Jul 30, 2017
Poweredbrew:

My Father is bastard, my mother is old and her decaying is smelling.
why are you disgracing your family
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by Poweredbrew: 6:13am On Jul 30, 2017
GuyWise:

wor betides my mother. May she be raped by herdsmen. May evil befall on my generations??

Eyah. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by GuyWise(m): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Life now for me is bitter, my father a bastard and will die coz of HIV soon, my mother old with smelling puzzy, my sister with two ugly looking children suffering epilepsy, me considering suicide.
why are you disgracing yourself like this?

Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by Poweredbrew: 6:23am On Jul 30, 2017
GuyWise:

MAY MY MOTHER BE STONED TO DEATH. MAY SHE DIE OF CANCER. MAY ALL MY SISTERS BE USED FOR RITUALS. MAY ALL MY BROTHERS BE KILLED BY WICKED HERDSMEN. MAY ALL MY LABOUR BE IN VAIJ. MAY I DIE BY BOMB BLAST AND SAME FAITH AWAITS MY KIDS AND UNBORN GENERATIONS. ISEEE

Wow..take it easy bro. Amen to your prayers
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by GuyWise(m): 6:33am On Jul 30, 2017
Poweredbrew:

I am telling you the gospel truth, my mother woke up this with her body odour she pee on herself last night, my father the bastard is still on the bed
but stop calling your father a bastard or a you a son of a bastard?

Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by Poweredbrew: 6:41am On Jul 30, 2017
GuyWise:

I LOVE RAPING THE LovePeddler THAT CALL HERSELF MY MOTHER. HER WIDE PUSSY STINKS AND REASON I RAPE HER WITH MY FRIENDS. I JUST FINISH F.CUKING THE DIRTY W.HORE. NO WONDER MY LATE FATHER ALWAYS VOMIT WHEN BANGING THE SMELLY RAG?

Chaiii. Spits
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by Nebuchadnezar: 6:47am On Jul 30, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Wow..take it easy bro. Amen to your prayers
another one mynd44

this is his new tactic to evade justice

Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by akins177(m): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=GuyWise post=58953566]See his ugly cone-bald head, afonja ugly no be small abi o, dem ugly, oloriburu ni e, u sha wan make den know sey u dey exist dat na y u dey write anything wey just come dat ur empty head... ode oshi
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by GuyWise(m): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=akins177 post=58966883][/quote] Otu ree gbu kwa nne gi.
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by Meetleader: 7:09am On Jul 30, 2017
SirJeffry:
Photographers who enjoy our tax money. It's well. cheesy

Wait a minute, Aisha has her own personal photographer, I thought Buhari said there's no first Lady's office

Must one have office to have a photographer...

Even in my school days I had a particular photographer on campus... doesn't mean I had an office...
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by Martin0(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2017
rheether:
Ugly couple.
To me,you are not beautiful than hergrin
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by nurusystem(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2017
Deji124:
All this Oyen beribe, nzuzu and ohi people of Biafra, should stop insulting themselve is very bad.
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by GR8ST(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2017
With the way, this government is playing the acting roles... They are near perfect in writing scripts, am beginning to feel that the "THE CHIBOK GIRLS DILEMMA " was also scripted by this same government.
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by krushdripper(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is not news worthy. Make una dey catch head.
Re: Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together by akins177(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
GuyWise:

Otu ree gbu kwa nne gi.
both ur papa, mama, in short or ur generation, omiyale laa ko gbogbo yin lo....oloshi olori buruku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) / Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.