Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (106206 Views)

UNIJOS Student Found Dead In A Pond, His Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:

How baby come enter platonic friendship nah?
You see why that guy talk about akapako?
Maybe I should just take his advise and run for my life grin
oh no plitzzz... i corrected myself immediately. im nor the spoilt type truuuth..... you just have to believe me. i have never nacked akpako all my life.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kokaine:
guy... dude totally commented in french language! what was i to say? i mean who does that?
if i took cocaine and sold it, i would have bought a 4matic GL 450 by now.
but as i type this, im staring at two pairs of my shoes wondering about their mileage on the streets of lagos

Akuna matata.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kokaine:
oh no plitzzz... i corrected myself immediately. im nor the spoilt type truuuth..... you just have to believe me. i have never nacked akpako all my life.
you see as I dey look you?
I believe you with all my heart

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MissCokie(f): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Probably one of the slay mamas that hate it when you tell them to stop despising 'broke' guys. Now see what the rich dudes did with her destiny.

Exactly. Now she got slayed and served. I wish i could show you my Instagram DMs to see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MissCokie(f): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

she go dey slay for satan naaaaa.work still dey for her,that side.

Lol . I love your blog oo
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MissCokie(f): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Don't waste your precious time my sister... they won't listen

Hmmm. Okay.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you see as I dey look you?
I believe you with all my heart
what will i say to make you believe me? okay im a virgin then.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kokaine:
what will i say to make you believe me? okay im a virgin then.
Someone should clear the floor let me faint.
In fact I will faint 3 times on the chair before I finally faint on the floor
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissCokie:
She finally got slayed. I cry all day on my Instagram page, and offline telling girls to change and be productive. All I get is insults, private DMs filled with hate and disgust towards me. Some times warnings. But I ignore them all.

Now that she got slayed, where did her slay queen mentality lead her to? , to the grave, early grave. God have mercy on her.
stop crying and mind your business. Born again people die every day , people who pray five times daily die every day . Whether you are a slay queen or not you will die . Pls keep quiet if you have nothing kind to say . Whatever happened to not speaking ill of the dead . You are just a disgusting human being .
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Chuksemi(m): 12:36am On Jul 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've been to that pub...whack place.

The girl no sabi the work,
Its obvious she didn't debbé well or give oral...thats why they cut off her ntunu and tongue since it was just for fancy.

Ask around, those guys in Atomic Dome, Kwabenya down to the beginning of Achimota no get joy

Moral
Any slayqueen who can not slay it well, deserves to be slayed.
#SLAY103

grin grin grin
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by TheHistorian(m): 12:59am On Jul 30, 2017
hahn:
African ignorance, stone age superstition and get rich quick by any means mentality at play all at the same time undecided
@highlighted

You believe in ritual now?
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 30, 2017
Liability:
I dont pity her.....let more slay queens fall victims to this kind of killing especially in nigeria....amen

What sort of wickedness is that? Don't u have a conscience?
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 30, 2017
MissCokie:
She finally got slayed. I cry all day on my Instagram page, and offline telling girls to change and be productive. All I get is insults, private DMs filled with hate and disgust towards me. Some times warnings. But I ignore them all.

Now that she got slayed, where did her slay queen mentality lead her to? , to the grave, early grave. God have mercy on her.
nobody holy pass oh
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 2:05am On Jul 30, 2017
Liability:
I dont pity her.....let more slay queens fall victims to this kind of killing especially in nigeria....amen
so you also mean let more rituals happen abi! I see that you are not really different from her or the ritualist,
Remember two or more wrong can never make a right.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by sosa993: 2:33am On Jul 30, 2017
MadCow1:

They wanted a Woman's tongue and Vagina.. They would have gotten it one way or another. If it wasn't her it would have been someone else. That Girl didn't get killed because she was posting photos on Instagram, she got killed because sick f.uckers who also "BELIEVE" (like you) in imaginary things killed her.

STOP being a judgemental C.unt.

People posting photographs on Social Media isn't a Sin. Does not hurt anyone.

Even if she was a Prostitute, the agreement is to have sex for a price not to kill and mutilate her.

Religion really does becloud common sense. I would rather have them on Instagram posting pictures all day than be on the streets commuting an actual crime.

In all the foolishness contained in your post, you didn't once mention the actual reason she died, you just latched on to "Instagram" and "Slay Queen" which obviously are your trigger words and ran with that.

Learn to focus on the things that actually matter in life lest you end up chasing shadows. That could have been you killed returning from a motherfucking Night Vigil. Did that thought even cross your mind you simpleton. angry

And yes I am Madcow (not a Mad Cow as cows can't read or write English) cos that's the first shiit you cun.ts pick on.

lol, I still remember one day I was carrying a load with my friends and one of them waved down a guy in a sleek car to help us on school campus. The way I looked at ehn. The first thing I said was, "you want them to carry us go ritual, so that at the end on nairaland na runs gal dem go call us".

You know I wasn't even concerned about if I get killed at that moment. I was scared of what people will tag, runs babe. You wanna know why because of stupid retarded people who won't stop judging.

Some set of idiots won't just stop being judgemental.

There are many times I've heard stories about gals getting raped on campus when coming back from night class. All together I stopped going, not because I was scared for my life, but because some stupid f.ucks would probably blame me and tag me olosho. This is why crimes like this won't stop. We blame the victim, and by this we encourage the evil doers.

Many ikorodu families that have killed by money ritualists were killed in their homes, not while in the club.

I heard of a girl who was coming from a job interview, and her body parts were harvested. She wasn't a "slay queen". she was a very decent girl.

Well in the end, this is the society we live in, where we blame the victim. so long it was a woman that was killed, she must have been at fault.

Mods on a last note, this "slay queen " of thing is getting over used and boring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MrNicer: 2:38am On Jul 30, 2017
May her soul rest in peace.

May God not let us walk into evil, and may he help us control the wakaring spirit within our legs, may he reduce the lenght of our longer throat and help us to be content with what we have.
May he not let the situation of Nigeria let us to begin to blame and accuse the government for everything, may he give us good ideas, with the meccery resources and strength that will motivate and elevate the height and condition of our pockets.

And father dear Lord....
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Liability:

See fake Christian...

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by egoldman(m): 3:18am On Jul 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've been to that pub...whack place.

The girl no sabi the work,
Its obvious she didn't debbé well or give oral...thats why they cut off her ntunu and tongue since it was just for fancy.

Ask around, those guys in Atomic Dome, Kwabenya down to the beginning of Achimota no get joy

Moral
Any slayqueen who can not slay it well, deserves to be slayed.

#SLAY103

Anu ofia .
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:33am On Jul 30, 2017
You think this can't happen to you because you're productive?

You're living in a fool's paradise if you think so. Anyone can end up like this. You're not better than her. Her death is to supposed to be an avenue to mount your moral high horse.

It's saddening that you're a foot soldier of misogyny who will always blame the female victim for her predicament even when the evil person in the situation is not her.

Disgusting .
MissCokie:

2 Likes

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:35am On Jul 30, 2017
Phew. Thank you for restoring my sanity
MadCow1:

They wanted a Woman's tongue and Vagina.. They would have gotten it one way or another. If it wasn't her it would have been someone else. That Girl didn't get killed because she was posting photos on Instagram, she got killed because sick f.uckers who also "BELIEVE" (like you) in imaginary things killed her.

STOP being a judgemental C.unt.

People posting photographs on Social Media isn't a Sin. Does not hurt anyone.

Even if she was a Prostitute, the agreement is to have sex for a price not to kill and mutilate her.

Religion really does becloud common sense. I would rather have them on Instagram posting pictures all day than be on the streets commuting an actual crime.

In all the foolishness contained in your post, you didn't once mention the actual reason she died, you just latched on to "Instagram" and "Slay Queen" which obviously are your trigger words and ran with that.

Learn to focus on the things that actually matter in life lest you end up chasing shadows. That could have been you killed returning from a motherfucking Night Vigil. Did that thought even cross your mind you simpleton. angry

And yes I am Madcow (not a Mad Cow as cows can't read or write English) cos that's the first shiit you cun.ts pick on.

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:36am On Jul 30, 2017
Mintayo:
Now she has a lot to tell her maker. How she spent her life on earth.
A yellow paw paw now turned white, lifeless stone.
Nothing last for ever, not even pleasure.
Stupid fvcker

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Toks2008:

Believe it or not,, many slay queens will still be slain this night either physically or spiritually.

They never learn.
I wouldn't expect anything better from you . So no surprise here. Dimwit

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:40am On Jul 30, 2017
Reference:
You advertise your body all over the place, they take it. Why not advertise your mental acumen instead. Lazy lots.
Even you cry undecided

3 Likes

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by PDPGuy: 4:22am On Jul 30, 2017
cococandy:

I wouldn't expect anything better from you . So no surprise here. Dimwit

Really shocking how people can issue flippant comments about the dead. Smh

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Elcuba: 4:27am On Jul 30, 2017
cococandy:

Your sisters will die first.

His sisters didn't write that useless comment. Jeez!
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:04am On Jul 30, 2017
PDPGuy:

Really shocking how people can issue flippant comments about the dead. Smh

Like a Virgin Mary couldn't have been kidnapped and the same thing done to her.

Judgmental assholes everywhere on NL and they are in no way better than the victim.
It's so disgusting

2 Likes

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:11am On Jul 30, 2017
Mentally unbalanced people living like normal people among the rest of the population. All of you who have supported or encouraged this wicked attitude rampantly displayed by supposedly normal human beings will one day face such loss. people will look at your social media page and decide that you deserved it.

Deranged fvcktards.

Logging off to go mingle with normal 'uninsane' people. undecided

4 Likes

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Wisedove(m): 6:08am On Jul 30, 2017
To all the ladies in Da hood living the life of a ghetto Bitch. This should serve as a warning to all..... A word they say is enough for the wise....... I ain't got no sympathy for such cause she's a damn LovePeddler.
MMGempire(Money Making Girl)

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by idyicy45: 6:18am On Jul 30, 2017
u graduate u no allow us rest yet you can't communicate effectively what is ain't a hostel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.