Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (106207 Views)

UNIJOS Student Found Dead In A Pond, His Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fourwinds:
going to party doesn't mean one should go to anyhow party or club....for me I have never gone to night club...waiting I dey look for...evil works more at night..

BTW is it compulsory one go to party every time....I'm so busy dat I hardly think of such....there are places to relax during d day get get maximum enjoyment
Thats your business and you cant dictate what is right and wrong based on what you feel.
What of those who got kidnapped on taxis? Let me guess.. going by your wisdom they shouldnt get on taxis you have a car they should also ensure they get theirs too
What of those who were kidnapped travelling? Oh you dont travel by road too you have a private plane and helicopter that takes you everywhere.
What of those who were abducted in their homes? Let me guess the Navy SEALS are guarding your home
Mtcheeeeew GTFOH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MissCokie(f): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
romeorails:
Lol, u'l make a good crying wife tho cheesy wink
Cry for her husband

grin
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MissCokie(f): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fourwinds:
leave them slay queens....a wayward fly only end up being buried with d dead...

some girls are so foolish dey want easy life..... sometimes I wonder how some girls think....play slay queen from age 20 to 30 and start rushing to look for who to marry....if some girls are wise and decent d moment u are done with ur education say age 25...

if she is deligent with a work of #50000 ., she can save #20000 monthly ....now for d next 3 years just quantify her savings...

I know some guys who earn #40000 and live in 2 bedroom flat ...though not in Lagos...they still hustle other litle money too ...

easy money kills faster than AIDS

That's it, but majority of us wants easy money.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Thats your business and you cant dictate what people can ot cant do.
and so they get d reward of what they do....I believe this one we are discussing is not far from it
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by kabanayol9(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
NkayTiana:
I just graduated Am straight outta uniben Dieu merci
Congrats Nkem, favour market awaits you in JESUS name...
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by kabanayol9(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
NkayTiana:
I just graduated Am straight outta uniben Dieu merci
Congrats Nkem, favour market awaits you in JESUS name...
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Thats your business and you cant dictate what is right and wrong based on what you feel.
What of those who got kidnapped on taxis? Let me guess.. going by your wisdom they shouldnt get on taxis you have a car they should also ensure they get theirs too
What of those who were kidnapped travelling? Oh you dont travel by road too you have a private plane and helicopter that takes you everywhere.
What of those who were abducted in their homes? Let me guess the Navy SEALS are guarding your home
Mtcheeeeew GTFOH
u do things within ur. power....those things beyond you are taken care of beyond d physical....

anyone who plans to kill., kidnap etc either they die before their evil manifest or they die moments after...do think those who do rituals live well.? infact their generations will be slaves when they are long dead...this world must and will always balance itself out

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fourwinds:
and so they get d reward of what they do....I believe this one we are discussing is not far from it
Alright judge... keep judging. When you find yourself in such a situation I hope you get the kinda sympathy you are showing here.
But then I know your type. You will tell us it can never happen to you becauee you dont go to clubs.... peiple like you never make mistakes or do anything wrong
SMH

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Alright judge... keep judging. When you find yourself in such a situation I hope you get the kinda sympathy you are showing here.
But then I know your type. You will tell us it can never happen to you becauee you dont go to clubs.... peiple like you never make mistakes or do anything wrong
SMH
u kept mistaking d rules here....

tell me d benefit of clubbing all night every weeked? even d whites are not as extravagant as we do it here...meaning most of these money are ill gotten....

so there must be avenue to squander it....here we have d yahoo plus guys ., politicians., drug barons...just mention them...so an average girls who come around are taken and used as piece of shiits...after they will be paid so they need to feel their savaging sexual assault....and when they take it to extreme....they are used for rituals...

those whose are with their creator always get protection from this type of savagery.....even when d evil doers go after these types of girls., their protector punish d evil doers while they still live silently...some hardly get solution their health problem yet they forgotten their past deeds....

their affliction as no ending ...living sorrowfully....
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fourwinds:
u kept mistaking d rules here....

tell me d benefit of clubbing all night every weeked? even d whites are not as extravagant as we do it here...meaning most of these money are ill gotten....

so there must be avenue to squander it....here we have d yahoo plus guys ., politicians., drug barons...just mention them...so an average girls who come around are taken and used as piece of shiits...after they will be paid so they need to feel their savaging sexual assault....and when they take it to extreme....they are used for rituals...

those whose are with their creator always get protection from this type of savagery.....even when d evil doers go after these types of girls., their protector punish d evil doers while they still live silently...some hardly get solution their health problem yet they forgotten their past deeds....

their affliction as no ending ...living sorrowfully....
How that one take concern you? If you know of a yahoo boy in the club call police. If I choose to squander my money how is it your business?Its called socializing. Thays how I choose to socialize. Some people love the music and some people love to dance. should they be denied that pleasure because you dont find it interesting?
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

How that one take concern you? If you know of a yahoo boy in the club call police. If I choose to squander my money how is it your business?Its called socializing. Thays how I choose to socialize. Some people love the music and some people love to dance. should they be denied that pleasure because you dont find it interesting?
it is non of my business but d girl in question had a business there and we have seen d outcome of d business
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fourwinds:
it is non of my business but d girl in question had a business there and we have seen d outcome of d business
Thays why I say its not for you to judge. You dont know why she went there. You dont know the story... she might have been there with someone she trusts... maybe to collect something..... even if na ashewo work she was doing she doesnt deserve this like you are implying. you have loved ones I dobt think you will wish them this for going astray. If you do then really I have nothing more to say to you

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
NkayTiana:
lol. .. thanks

You're welcome dearie. Happy Sunday!
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Thays why I say its not for you to judge. You dont know why she went there. You dont know the story... she might have been there with someone she trusts... maybe to collect something..... even if na ashewo work she was doing she doesnt deserve this like you are implying. you have loved ones I dobt think you will wish them this for going astray. If you do then really I have nothing more to say to you
I don't know if u are a Christian....it is very simple.....God placed life and death before us....it is left for us to chose which one pleases us....

reason y I said I'm a very good listener....I don't talk much....

if I'm warned....I think about it....access my self and then take a decision

do u know dat I have siblings I advice but I will never force anyone of them to take it but years to come will pove me right or wrong....So if this girl was advice from outset either ftom d mum., dad., sisters., brothers., friends or whoever and she feels they didn't want to enjoy her life like most girls think.....is it not better for her and those dat advice her now
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Toks2008:

Believe it or not,, many slay queens will still be slain this night either physically or spiritually.

They never learn.

a fool at forty is a fool forever.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fourwinds:
so u don't know guys can be virgin abi....infact we have more virgin guys than girls because guys are not trouble in puberty compare to girls.....and girls get more temptation from even guys far older than them because of money...if u put all these together u will know y there will be more virgin guys than girls
I believe you too. And it's true that guys don't get deceived by older women as compared to girls. They will even tell you that sex will make you to have big backside and you will look more beautiful if they sleep with you. Guys can lie for heaven and earth just to put tteir third leg through the city gate angry
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Icon79:
Same here grin

O pari

LOL
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I believe you too. And it's true that guys don't get deceived by older women as compared to girls. They will even tell you that sex will make you to have big backside and you will look more beautiful if they sleep with you. Guys can lie for heaven and earth just to put tteir third leg through the city gate angry
lol.....city gate kwa
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fourwinds:
lol.....city gate kwa
yes o. Jerusalem city gate. grin
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
yes o. Jerusalem city gate. grin
I no know say u know dat coded name....remember my secondary school days
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Lmao!...Chai! naira land is one crazily funny place...is this your idea if green light? abuses!

OK I get the message..you just registered this new ID and you put your pics (sweet though) and you covered your face and then quote me on a seemingly innocuous comment just to curse me...I get your message....

OK here is my wattsup contact o8otwo3146o46.

Chai! OK let me help your ministry...take one like for your pics.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Lmao!...Chai! naira land is one crazily funny place...is this your idea if green light? abuses!

OK I get the message..you just registered this new ID and you put your pics (sweet though) and you covered your face and then quote me on a seemingly innocuous comment just to curse me...I get your message....

Chai!

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Toks2008:

Chai!

sorry I don't do sugar daddies. least of all people that think like you.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

sorry I don't do sugar daddies. least of all people that think like you.

You Sure?...I go spend for you o but no fear I no go use you do ritual.

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by hahn(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

I misconceived your submission.Pardon me.

You get sense. For real smiley
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by NkayTiana(f): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2017
Fourwinds:
u studied French
yeah I did
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by odaniel1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
The quest for Banana fall...how Risky! #SLAYQUEENSLAIN
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Harrygow263(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
i feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friends for being beside me as always. I would also like to thank my pet fish for for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me aong the way. This moment will be a moment that will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; Facebook, the bird i caught in standard 3, the light in my room because i wouldn't be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless.I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not beenpossible untill this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck willcontinue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To everyone out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone. I wouldn't forget my village people that make me like this... ogbogidi
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
but how is your comment going to help this issue, you think staying in your room all day will stop someone this desperate from killing you?
His message was clear enough for the wise ones.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fourwinds:
I no know say u know dat coded name....remember my secondary school days
so you spoil since secondary school?
Chai!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.